Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Healing

Old 04-11-2010, 07:52 PM
Suspended
Guide

pain after listening to healing tapes

I've been listening to subliminal healing tapes. Last week, I experienced horrible pain on my chest and back at same time. It was also hard to breath so I thought it was heartburn. Then today I experienced the worst pain of my life. It felt like someone was squeezing the sides of me where rib cage is along with sharp charlie horse pain on right side under ribs. It's like I have these contractions of squeezing pain. The pain was so bad that I could not move. I could barely move to take an aspirin. After the aspirin, the pain became less sharp. But I have had it for 5 hours now.

I listened to this new tape on healing last night. Could this be my body healing by moving/fixing organs?
Old 04-11-2010, 07:58 PM
Master
Firstly, anytime you have pains in your chest like this it's important to go see a doctor! Rule out the ordinary before considering the extraordinary.

Secondly, healing isn't always about the physical - opening of the heart chakra could cause pressure, but I wouldn't think it would cause pain like you've described.

Please go see your doctor.

Old 04-11-2010, 09:27 PM
Gerryh

Sounds like you need to go and get your heart monitored as well as blood pressure.Go to Doctor asap.
Old 05-11-2010, 11:24 PM
Master
twinkle... Healing work can sometimes bring out things that have been dormant or hidden. After you get your heart checked by a doctor - and if it's okay - it's time to look into unconscious resistance or fear in your chest and do some work to specifically face and release that.

Xan

Last edited by Xan : 07-11-2010 at 10:17 PM.
Old 06-11-2010, 07:01 AM
sunny shine

My sincere advice woud be before trying out something new consider all possibilities, browse, please ask in forums like this for prior experiences, you might atleast be able to take a decision with a little more knowledge.

Like others said please visit a doc ASAP.
Old 07-11-2010, 01:17 PM
Master
Been there, Twinkle ! Get yourself checked out at least so that Angina can be ruled out. Its the Aspirin that rings bells. You dont say how old you are. 9 years after heart surgery, I still have an Aspirin a day [ 75 mg ]
Old 21-08-2018, 08:59 AM
Experiencer

Painful spasm. It is necessary to take drotaverine.
Old 29-08-2018, 08:54 PM
Master
Healing energies activates the heart chakra..Propably that's why the op felt the pain on his chest..That's a good indicator that the healing tapes are working...

Everytime i had worked with healing currents,there was always that pain in the chest..It's natural,but i admit that the pain can be intense...At least on the first times.

Chakra opening is an unpleasant experience,but it worths the effort

The first time i opened the heart chakra,i couldn't breath and i felt like i had a weight over my chest..I become pale,but fortunaly it stabilized after a minute..