Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Affirmations > Manifesting, Creating, & The Law of Attraction

Old 24-05-2014, 10:49 PM
libelula

I'm not sure law is the correct word, laws are man made. I would feel better with Way, Ways of the universe like ways of the Tao.
Old 24-05-2014, 10:51 PM
Master
Hello Paiganrose.

Personally I believe there is only one true law from which many other sub laws stem from, like a tree with many branches. This law is unconditional love, which encompasses truth and faith within it.
There is also only one false law, it too has many branches. This law is conditional fear, which encompasses falsehoods and doubt within it.

In my personal experience, the law of unconditional love meets all my needs (not my wants), both physically and spiritually.
The law of conditional fear always leaves my wanting, and never satisfies me physically or spiritually.
Old 25-05-2014, 01:33 AM
Lorelyen

Quote:
Originally Posted by Miss Hepburn
There is a science that man has not discovered under a microscope ...yet.
It does not mean that what is invisible in this teeny section of the electromagnetic
spectrum that our puny, limited senses can register does not exist.
It is with an inner sense, an inner still eye that we experience 'it'....this Kingdom that
the Masters have tried to tell us about...those that dive below the surface of the
material world can experience or perceive 'it'.

To explain it to a hardcore skeptic is like asking them to understand what
William Blake meant when he said,
"To see a World in a grain of sand
And a Heaven in a wild flower,
Hold Infinity in the palm of your hand
And Eternity in an hour."

This is the essence of the world unseen, that can be experienced with no logic.

I accord with that utterly. Science with its existing methodology limits itself to repeatable experiments/observations and results.
It could be in time that its methodology broadens.
We as humans are reliant on the vagaries of words to try to communicate the incommunicable because there is no experiential lexicon;
our perceptive processes are severely limited, extensible into the world of matter with scientific instruments,
but not into the light of our hearts, our spirit, emotion, things we'd love to say but for which no words exist.
Sometimes the inspired poet can do more, and the composer who touches senses deeper than our intellectual mindpower,
or the dancer whose body becomes an ever-changing piece of sensual/spiritual art.

You speak very truly. A hardcore sceptic cannot do those things.
And the hope is that oneday they will be motivated to do so,
to start on a journey of experience beyond the material world;
a small bright flame ignites in their mind telling that if they nurture it, the rewards are incalculable.

Old 25-05-2014, 01:46 AM
Lorelyen

Quote:
Originally Posted by libelula
I'm not sure law is the correct word, laws are man made. I would feel better with Way, Ways of the universe like ways of the Tao.

Words alone limit what we can communicate to each other. We define things but sometimes those definitions focus on abstract nouns which help a little because many of us have experienced those abstract nouns. But they can never be specific.

I come from a background 50% in semiotics, which is about the study of the meanings of signs.
Words are labels for concepts so if someone decides to use a label to mean a different concept it can be confusing.

So a better choice of word might alleviate.
Old 25-05-2014, 03:40 AM
Pathfinder

Quote:
Originally Posted by libelula

I have heard that the English language is the most complex language to learn and understand. The words in this post is what people understand and what they are conditioned to. To these patrons Way of Attraction is less recognised than Law of Attraction and so on and so forth. The word 'Law' may hold some negative connotation to it only because of the negative emotion that can be attached to the word by the general population - as like with all words. Yes it could be man made - however the understanding of the word law, especially to the general population is definite...as we have been conditioned to it for so long...and for some it works for them...just like WAY works for you.

However utilising these words are not necessarily a connotation of how confined we are, just utilising the words that people are most used to. Sometimes it's a simple way of being able to communicate to a variety of people - simply. We have to adopt globally a different WAY of seeing things and saying things for it to truly change.

Thank you for your insight!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Visitor
Hello Paiganrose.Personally I believe there is only one true law from which many other sub laws stem from, like a tree with many branches. This law is unconditional love, which encompasses truth and faith within it.There is also only one false law, it too has many branches. This law is conditional fear, which encompasses falsehoods and doubt within it. In my personal experience, the law of unconditional love meets all my needs (not my wants), both physically and spiritually. The law of conditional fear always leaves my wanting, and never satisfies me physically or spiritually.

Simplifying everything down, YES I agree there is only one law - UNCONDITIONAL LOVE.

Thank you Visitor
Old 18-09-2017, 12:29 AM
Deactivated Account
There's only one law. Jesus was asked this by his disciples.
It's even written about in the Lord's Prayer.

Our Father in heaven,
hallowed be your name,
your kingdom come,
your will be done,
on earth as in heaven...

So, the only law is God's law. How we interpret that (including how we categorise and chop it up into smaller laws) is an individual choice.