Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Meditation

Old 22-08-2012, 07:55 AM
heartofgold

I too get this sometimes but with that I also get sort of "flashes" of white light with my eyes closed.. I'm new to meditation so I found that kind of odd. Does anyone know what these "flashes" of white light are? Or does anyone else get it while they meditate as well as having the pressure on your forehead?
Old 28-08-2012, 11:28 PM
avisitor

Wow, all these wonderful answers!!! Chakras and energies!!!
Colors and lights!! Sounds so GOOD!!

When I asked my teacher, he said it was just the subconscious flexing muscles like having a cramp.
So, I learned to relax and focus more on the practice
Eventually, they went away ... hahaha
Old 30-08-2012, 06:15 AM
Jagar Alagoria

The pressure means you're centered. That means your chakras are in proper syncronization. Its a good thing.
Old 30-08-2012, 07:29 AM
kislany

I get it too when I meditate, especially when I focus on that chakra area. It's like a pressure, at times it's like a finger lightly and constantly pressed on that spot above the eyebrows. Was weird at times but now I got over it and hardly notice it anymore. I know it's just part of the process.
Old 30-08-2012, 05:47 PM
everything

It feels like a tension headache at times, doesn't feel like it should be there if I'm going to carry on comfortably. So I've been questioning whether its balanced or something the chakra is supposed to feel like or if its overabundant energy or maybe energy that isn't compatible with that chakra or my body.

I also have pressure on the side of my head that I'm pretty positive is a physical medical problem. So that doesn't rule out that all the pressure in my head is a medical problem. It doesn't ever tingle or buzz or feel light/airy like my other chakras do when they're active. So I think there is something off when feeling this sensation.

But I only can form my beliefs through experience, I haven't read or studied anything or talked to others about it, this is just feeling and describing my thoughts and feelings.
Old 31-08-2012, 12:20 AM
coolguy_d

Hi everone...ive just joined after doing a search on google!!
Omgosh i finally find a site that knows something about what im dealing with here...but it goes abit further for me..with the stuffs thats happened to me since JAN 2012 i could make a horror film....

i have someone/thing/spirit/Angel since i turned on my 3rd eye...Jan 2012....its here raising my vibration and doing something to my brain...pressure...its an Angel or spirit...its feels like if its..going in and out of my brain....now more recently the pressure is at the sides of my head... it waits for me...and wants me to meditate....i never use to before...then it takes me up into i don't know where but higher consensus and we doing nothing...every time i stop moving in my home...i feel a vibration come to me...it trys to show me things...it once showed me all the charka signs..as if its trying to tell me its...turning them on for me..or something...
i can call it to come to me...or i hear sounds in the room where i am when its trying to get my attention...or it wants me to meditate or i see something out the corner of my eye, it knows what im thinking because it also answers with sounds in the room... it answers to the name of Angel...or all i have to do is...think about angel...or go to think about angel...then i feel a warm vibration comes to me and pressure on my forehead...also i feel pains and aches all over and what if it isn't an Angel??? once...it did take me to another being/angel/spirit that was BIG...i like felt i was in front of something/one important...i asked it if it was God but it did reply to me...it was just looking about me/at me...was that somekinda judgement or clearance/permission this other angel begin needed before it started doing work wit me/for me? Because there is no doubt its here for me to do this but i dont know what its doing to me my brain and don't want to be playing into the hands of no demon, before this came i was haunted by ghost/demon....until i started to call Angels...after that everything changed again...i think i will have to open a another tread about my case but are there any ideas on what this Angel/spirit thing wants and what its doing to me?
its here right now...watching me on the computer and follows me everywhere. Any ideas please?
Old 31-08-2012, 11:29 AM
Master
Quote:
Originally Posted by everything
It feels like a tension headache at times, doesn't feel like it should be there if I'm going to carry on comfortably. So I've been questioning whether its balanced or something the chakra is supposed to feel like or if its overabundant energy or maybe energy that isn't compatible with that chakra or my body.

Sometimes there might be a headache, because headaches do occur in everyday life...

People experience different sensations but sometimes they are similar. What you feel is unique to you and it's the truth of your experience...

Quote:
I also have pressure on the side of my head that I'm pretty positive is a physical medical problem.

ok I'm no doctor

Quote:
So that doesn't rule out that all the pressure in my head is a medical problem. It doesn't ever tingle or buzz or feel light/airy like my other chakras do when they're active. So I think there is something off when feeling this sensation.

It might be medical, check it out. The sensation is as it is, that's OK.

Quote:
But I only can form my beliefs through experience, I haven't read or studied anything or talked to others about it, this is just feeling and describing my thoughts and feelings.

Exactly. Thank you for sharing it with us, it sounds good to me, but if you have conscerns about your physical health, see a doctor.
Old 02-09-2012, 07:02 AM
Raaju

It must be the ajna chakra, or the third eye. In Vedic tradition we keep vermilion or processed turmeric at the point where the eyebrows meet the nose. This chakra activates you frontal lobe of your brain and the pituitary gland.

What I suggest it is enjoy it while it lasts, if this feeling goes away don't think you've lost something. When you meditate there is only one direction you grow and that is forward.

To know more about the third eye and a meditation specifically to bring awareness to it. go to youtube and search nithyananda third eye meditation you'll find a meditation technique from lifeblissfoundation.