Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Mediumship

Old 05-06-2012, 01:16 PM
Guide
You got some awesome advice here, I'll just add what's helped me over the years.

You sound both a medium and in contact with a spirit. Not all poltergeist activity is from 'earthbound' spirits, sometimes a loved one, your spirit guide to give you a message, you own kinetic energy, etc. Like Lynn, I have noticed child spirits to be more playful. I really recommend to not fear them, my spirit guide told me that it was charted to learn about spirits, so perhaps this is part of your life path as well.

When you see those faces at night, that is a way for the spirits to let me know they urgently need to talk. If it disturbs you to see there faces, just mentally or aloud tell them to cut it out. It helps to set up "office hours" where you can communicate. I noticed when I started to communicate with them, the 'poltergeist activity' and well as manifestations to my sensitive son stopped.

Also, as your clairvoyant abilities develop they will come in more clearly. With me it started out with shadow people, then more like white blobby apperations, to more full blown, easy to recognize.

With regards to your dog being sensitive, we had a dog who was similar, he would have a particular growl and reaction towards spirits. And another one for say, a mouse in the wall. So good to rule out logical possibilities with that.

When talking to the spirits, like next time you sense or see them, just mentally or aloud ask why are you here? How did you die? What can I do to help you pass on? Or what is your purpose?

I remember one I thought was haunting, but it turned out she was the old owner of the place, she just tell me about herself, wanted to wish me luck, and a happy stay. Then she left, never saw her again.

Best of luck.
Old 28-12-2012, 11:52 PM
brightlight

aww that's lovely hope mine is a old owner xx
Old 29-12-2012, 03:13 AM
new_earth

I believe it is both. You are more sensitive than most to spirits around you, so you can actually see the orbs in real time, instead of them just being captured in photos. But if your son hears voices, and things in the house are being moved around, it sure sounds like your house is haunted. Maybe not even due to the cemetary, but the house itself.

I definitely am sensitive to these things as well, I don't see orbs but I have communicated with ghosts, had them touch me, known things about them without being told, and apparently I can also "see" them in their human form.

Anyway, it sounds like both to me. Your house is haunted and you are very sensitive to seeing and hearing them. If they aren't doing anything violent, they are most likely harmless, attached to the house and want to be acknowledged.
Old 29-12-2012, 10:50 PM
brightlight

aww thank you for your reply new earth I have learnt to live with it now and I don't feel scared infact I enjoy the company x