Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Past Lives & Reincarnation

Old 28-02-2017, 06:57 PM
Experiencer
Re-living same life

I am interested, if anyone has any experience with this?

It is reincarnation, in same body, for some purpose, once again.

What do you think about this?
Old 01-03-2017, 10:11 AM
Tedmil

I believe so. Unlike most of my friends, I avoided drugs and booze. I also went out of my way drive safe as I possible. All of those habits were derived from a feeling of dread. For me the best proof revolved around a woman I met who I would consider to be my soulmate. Even before I got the chance to meet her I knew she would be important. I thought she quit when she didn't show up the next day and I was so sad. As it turned out getting to know her would be one of my favorite experiences. She and I were close but I remember one morning having what initially felt like deja vu but it turned into what can only be described as a vision for an event that never happened. It was basically where I wanted to meet and get to know her but didn't, she left and there was a wave of sadness.
Old 01-03-2017, 04:21 PM
Knower
Ohh, I hope not!

If I am to be put back into this life after death, I would be very dissapointed to be living THIS life again, although no doubt many variables would have changed by then which may make life rather different and even enjoyable (not to mention me having no memory of this life when into the afterlife! )

I do wonder exactly how much of my personality (or how little) would change in the next life (if a next life is what happens but I'd much rather live eternally in the astral in peace)
Old 01-03-2017, 11:57 PM
Suspended
I have what i call over lapping lives. I guess for some reason I have multiple "mes" and when one of them dies, consciousness simply switches to the other self. It's weird to think about, I've noticed physical changes. If that's true (it is) then I don't even know how old I am, just assuming I'm about the same age though. I've been through most of them already, about 7 or 8 overlapping points. It was scary at first, but I learned that death is nothing to fear. It's simply a process. It's been about 2 years since the last switch and I hope it doesn't happen again just because it's not exactly fun. And Yes, for your question, they're all me aka the same body.

What about you?
Old 02-03-2017, 12:47 AM
Suspended
Experiencer

Quote:
Originally Posted by mihael_11

I don't think it works that way, but I may be wrong.

My belief is that you incarnate with a purpose, to learn something very specific. Even if you don't fully meet your learning goal, and have to take another shot at it, you don't go back in time.

Anyway I don't think it would make a difference for you either way.
Old 02-03-2017, 06:13 AM
Tedmil

Quote:
Originally Posted by baro-san
I don't think it works that way, but I may be wrong.

My belief is that you incarnate with a purpose, to learn something very specific. Even if you don't fully meet your learning goal, and have to take another shot at it, you don't go back in time.

Anyway I don't think it would make a difference for you either way.
What would be the use of learning something very specific when it may have little or no meaning in succeeding incarnations? I tend to think that everyone has a purpose in each life but people are imperfect so that purpose may go unfulfilled. Now if people relive the same life then what was learned would be very useful in fulfilling one's purpose for that life.
Old 02-03-2017, 06:43 AM
Experiencer
I have many theories like that. Usually they come and i forget them and later
on they show up in my mind again, when i am more ready to deal with them.

So what would be the point of living the same life? I don't know jet. There was some deja-vu and sinchronities that opened that option in my mind.

I believe that in other incarnation i didn't come really far, guess around that time i was already dead. Difficult life.

This live was on the same track, but forcefull change of course, so the difference is made.

So as i can see now, my life lessions are not so about life itself, but transitions between lifes, how all works, what is the truth about it.

2 life experiences in one life would give more insight, since one is damaged and other more balanced.

Well im just guessing, im writing about it, becouse it was on my mind and let the life shows if it is something about it or it will go away.
Old 02-03-2017, 10:10 AM
Master
Quote:

Each incarnation is planned meticulously before we come to earth and we choose our bodies, family, colour, country, etc. After each life we review how we performed and we can reincarnate again and again. I don't see how we can relive the same life in the same body though but you never know anything is possible.
Old 02-03-2017, 10:53 AM
Experiencer
Quote:
Originally Posted by shoni7510
Each incarnation is planned meticulously before we come to earth and we choose our bodies, family, colour, country, etc. After each life we review how we performed and we can reincarnate again and again. I don't see how we can relive the same life in the same body though but you never know anything is possible.

I will be rude now. Do you know this, or you read it on internet or even somebody told you that it is so? It is a big difference.

Is this true, that we choose this, or we didin't and it is something else?

That is 50% / 50%.
Old 03-03-2017, 12:05 AM
Tedmil

Quote:
I have many theories like that. Usually they come and i forget them and later
on they show up in my mind again, when i am more ready to deal with them.

So what would be the point of living the same life? I don't know jet. There was some deja-vu and sinchronities that opened that option in my mind.

I believe that in other incarnation i didn't come really far, guess around that time i was already dead. Difficult life.

This live was on the same track, but forcefull change of course, so the difference is made.

So as i can see now, my life lessions are not so about life itself, but transitions between lifes, how all works, what is the truth about it.

2 life experiences in one life would give more insight, since one is damaged and other more balanced.

Well im just guessing, im writing about it, becouse it was on my mind and let the life shows if it is something about it or it will go away.
I like to read other's theories and experiences because the fact is no one actually knows what happens after death. The experience where I felt and seen an event that never took place, for me the simplest explanation would be that I re lived this life and I somehow tapped or was deliberately shown that preceding incarnation. I think with incarnations there are holdover memories of family, love etc. that may negatively effect people throughout their lives to the point they are unable fulfill their purpose in life. It may take any number of iterations for the memories to fade enough where the focus can be put on the current incarnation.