Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Astral Projection

Old 31-12-2016, 01:11 PM
Knower

Visitation Dreams

Have any of you here had visitation dreams? I'm curious to hear your stories if so. Also I have a question, can a deceased stranger visit you in your dreams? Not only that, would they bother? Or could it be some dark entity trying to use what's vulnerable to me when I feel like someone, even my grandparents visit me, to get to me? I mean I hate to think that, I'd like to think this is real since the visitation dreams leave behind some clue that they were here.

I mean, I'm sure I've had visitation dreams from deceased grandparents, but I had a dream recently of a stranger (heard of, not personally known). This person was in my apartment and was giggling a lot. Was this person just showing me they were okay? If so, why? I want to add, the whole experience was very calming, it didn't feel negative in any way.

If these, especially the stranger, weren't the real people that I think are coming to visit me, would there be some way to know? I'm so new to this. Thanks!
Old 31-12-2016, 05:18 PM
Knower
Be aware that a "dream" and an AP are two very different things. Dreams are a combination of both imagination and memories from what I percieve it, and are not "real" whereas the Astral world is a real place, but yes deceased people can visit both technically, in the Astral if you are lucky enough but I believe you would need experience in the planes. I've read before that negative spirits/deceased beings etc. can only affect you if you "let them", so just think positive thoughts and perhaps allow your spirits/faith etc. to help you with that.

I mean I'm not educated enough in the subject but it might be possible that you astral project in your sleep without knowing, but it's probably a dream.
Old 01-01-2017, 01:05 PM
Master
Quote:
Originally Posted by PlatitudePluto
Have any of you here had visitation dreams? I'm curious to hear your stories if so. Also I have a question, can a deceased stranger visit you in your dreams? Not only that, would they bother? Or could it be some dark entity trying to use what's vulnerable to me when I feel like someone, even my grandparents visit me, to get to me? I mean I hate to think that, I'd like to think this is real since the visitation dreams leave behind some clue that they were here.

I mean, I'm sure I've had visitation dreams from deceased grandparents, but I had a dream recently of a stranger (heard of, not personally known). This person was in my apartment and was giggling a lot. Was this person just showing me they were okay? If so, why? I want to add, the whole experience was very calming, it didn't feel negative in any way.

If these, especially the stranger, weren't the real people that I think are coming to visit me, would there be some way to know? I'm so new to this. Thanks!
I would say trust your judgment because while entities can be extremely believable in imitating loved ones most of them will usually leave clues in the fine details. You have to understand that these entities live in a completely different dimension than we do and have lived in completely different circumstances, possibilities, physics, experiences, etc. than we have. So while the image can be flawless in many cases and their knowledge on you and the person they are imitating can be as well sometimes something will be missing like a deeper empathy and understanding of how you feel. The types of beings who imitate people we know live in a dimension that is littered full of sadistic beings torturing each other, rigid hierarchy, little if any love, etc. They are not Humans so they may be able to mimic them but they haven't lived in our world so they can't understand why we feel the things we do and that is usually where the chinks in their armor will appear. I've had thousands of circumstances of beings taking the form of people in this world both living and deceased and in maybe a few of them has there been any question if it was actually that deceased Human-being - in 99.9% I know it is just an imitation. Which leaves the question? Can deceased Human-beings visit us in our dreams? It's a good question and while years ago I would of said yes, now I am uncertain although I still do slightly lean towards yes. But with that said the chances of it being something else taking that form are much more likely than it being a deceased loved-one. Mostly because the beings who take those forms are in the dimensions nearest to us and our loved-ones would have to leave whatever dimension they are in, and come to the dreamscape dimensions. In most cases it is a Djinn, Demon, or Draco (they may be all the same thing for all we know) not only creating that form but also creating the entire experience itself. They can and often do create complete alternate dimensions we will experience in dreams if you've ever had one of those "mission" dreams where you're in some crazy dimension on some crazy mission and wake up feeling drained the next day then you've experienced it. From kicking out of these dreams and winding up in sleep paralysis it appears like they come over one of our multi-dimensional bodies (probably astral or etheric) while it's sleeping and grab onto it and can create entire dreams that seem beyond realistic. These beings are highly telepathic and learn A LOT by touching us which is why they do it often. Our thoughts are food to them and while they can form external connections it's most directly experienced by them by them touching it, as is that the way they can directly drain us of our non-physical fluids as well. I've come to the conclusion that our multi-dimensional bodies are not vapors, air, or anything like we think ghosts being and they are actually somewhat solid and liquid - most likely plasma or some type of semi-solid liquid that doesn't exist on Earth. But those bodies certainly do possess something at least similar to blood and it is programmed with all our experiences, thoughts, feelings, etc. and it is something they love to take from us. Which is likely why they create these experiences to distract us so in a dreamscape so they can do their dirty work in whatever dimension they are touching us.
Old 01-01-2017, 01:20 PM
Deactivated Account
In all my life, I've had only three dream visitations that stand out as completely different from ordinary dreams. The first one was my dog, then one of my parents, and then a mysterious unknown entity in the form of a young girl who's true identity is unclear and not knowing this is killing me. Not sure if the latter is a true dream visitation as well, but it certainly feels extremely familiar and shares the same characteristics. That being said, I am also somewhat sceptical and don't dare to set everything in stone just yet.
Old 01-01-2017, 01:29 PM
Deactivated Account

Not just dreams but we are visited by all kinds of spirits all the time in waking life too.
Old 02-01-2017, 03:04 AM
Pathfinder
Interesting thread, I had my old uncle Pete come and visit me, he appeared to be talking to me over the phone, I felt great love and support coming from him, I wish I could recall more of it.
Old 02-01-2017, 04:16 AM
Master

Quote:
Originally Posted by Astral Explorer
The types of beings who imitate people we know live in a dimension that is littered full of sadistic beings torturing each other, rigid hierarchy, little if any love, etc. They are not Humans so they may be able to mimic them but they haven't lived in our world so they can't understand why we feel the things we do and that is usually where the chinks in their armor will appear. I've had thousands of circumstances of beings taking the form of people in this world both living and deceased and in maybe a few of them has there been any question if it was actually that deceased Human-being - in 99.9% I know it is just an imitation.
Astral Explorer you could be correct. The reason I say this is because I have read about peoples experiences playing with the Ouija board. They think they are contacting a love one. Later on they realise that it is something evil that has come through the board pretending to be that deceased person. I know not to believe everything you read but it sounds likely that is what happens.
Old 02-01-2017, 05:13 AM
Master
Quote:
Originally Posted by astralsuzy
Astral Explorer you could be correct. The reason I say this is because I have read about peoples experiences playing with the Ouija board. They think they are contacting a love one. Later on they realise that it is something evil that has come through the board pretending to be that deceased person. I know not to believe everything you read but it sounds likely that is what happens.
That is what they do. They rarely ever come to people in a true form and the beginning stages of entity manipulation is introduction in which case they come in the guise of the light-being, ascended master, spirit guide, deceased loved one, lost spirit who needs help, etc. although they have usually messed with us in a dark form we just don't see and know enough to connect the dots that early on. After introduction is seduction and this is when they will take us on very interesting experiences and teach us things, they will setup experiences where we are in trouble and come and save us, stuff like that. They do this in order to build our trust in them. They will also seduce us sexually as well as a source of energy in this stage and pretty much every other stage. After seduction comes influence and this is when they slowly over the course of time through one experience after another influence us into becoming more like them, basically lowering us to their level which gives them more power in the end over us. They do this by setting up violent experiences, forcing us into using astral magic negatively to defend ourselves, raping and sexually assaulting us in the astral (they do this in all stages as well), this is when the little bits of truth they once told us disappear and their true self starts to come out because by the stage of influence we have little control over making this stop. After influence comes oppression and this is when all the good stuff we once thought they were is completely shattered and we realize the complete truth about them and they constantly rape, beat, abuse, and torture us in our dreams through created experiences. All the while feeding off of us. I'm guessing the final stage is possession but not sure where it all leads. That being said it's been said many times in many religions "the dead do not speak with the living" so chances are if you're speaking with someone who is dead it's not who/what you think it is.
Old 02-01-2017, 06:28 AM
Knower

Me and some friends tried the Ouija Board thing once. My one friend swore the thing was moving by itself but I didn't believe it since all our fingers were on it.

That's interesting about the alternate dimension of torture. Is that what someone would think of as Hell? Or a different place for people who haven't crossed over or something? I'm really new to this. How many different dimensions are thought to be out there? I'd always hoped that when it was time for me to go, it'd be eyes shut, lights out, I'm done but I'm depressed lol. This is so interesting!
Old 02-01-2017, 08:18 AM
Master
Quote:
Originally Posted by PlatitudePluto
Me and some friends tried the Ouija Board thing once. My one friend swore the thing was moving by itself but I didn't believe it since all our fingers were on it.

That's interesting about the alternate dimension of torture. Is that what someone would think of as Hell? Or a different place for people who haven't crossed over or something? I'm really new to this. How many different dimensions are thought to be out there? I'd always hoped that when it was time for me to go, it'd be eyes shut, lights out, I'm done but I'm depressed lol. This is so interesting!
The Ouija board itself is a symbol for allowing disguised beings whom exist in alternate dimensions into our lives, all while being perceived to be a harmless game. When you say "is there anyone out there who would like to communicate?" You are giving your consent for anything/anyone to walk through that door and communicate with you and I think if people knew what prefers to communicate with us they would second think it. Because it's not the good things out there that wish to communicate with us in most cases if not all cases. Most of the cases where that is what they say they communicated it is simply that being taking whatever form they know is appropriate to continue the communication, the longer you communicate with them the more power they have over you. So it's sort of like when the police are tracing a phone on a movie and they are trying to keep the person on the phone until they can pinpoint their location - that's a very good analogy.

It very well could be what is described in Hell. I imagine as awful as it sounds there can always be worse though and so perhaps that is Hell. But to me it is definitely like a Hell because the beings there really have no compassion whatsoever, I doubt they can even feel it if they can feel anything except selfish pleasure at all. They seriously do get great pleasure from harming us, raping us, tricking us, lying to us, etc. They have lived in a world where that is as much a part of everyday life as work, eating, family, and hobbies are to us. It's difficult because if we lived in their world for an extended period of time chances are we would become that way as well and would have to adapt to survive. Because the worse you are there the less chance you will be the victim - eat or be eaten. But it's hard for me to sympathize with someone who knows what they are doing is wrong and takes great pleasure in doing horrible things to us. We mean nothing to them and that includes our feelings, we are food to them and nothing more. They feel about as much guilt as a lion eating a gazelle does.