Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Mediumship

Closed Thread

Old 06-08-2006, 10:55 PM
chi chi

out of it

quite a few times i av been chatting away to my m8{this only happens around her} next minit i av just gone to sleep but i am not asleep if you no wat i mean i dnt see anyfin but i can hear my m8 but she sounds as though she is a long way away i come back n i feel drunk but cannot tell her anyfin cos i dnt no wat as happened
Old 06-08-2006, 11:01 PM
kundalini

Quote:
Originally Posted by chi chi
quite a few times i av been chatting away to my m8{this only happens around her} next minit i av just gone to sleep but i am not asleep if you no wat i mean i dnt see anyfin but i can hear my m8 but she sounds as though she is a long way away i come back n i feel drunk but cannot tell her anyfin cos i dnt no wat as happened

That's a strange experience! Maybe it's an OOBE ( Out-Of-Body-Experience ) where you have just slipped out of your body momentarily and then when you suddenly realise you can hear your mate's voice, your astral body rushes back into your body and this causes the tipsy sensation.
Old 06-08-2006, 11:08 PM
chi chi

never thought of that cos thats exactly ow i feel wen i no i av ad obe but why dnt i see anyfin thats the strange bit but once i did start to laf cos everyfin in spirit was going backwards but i knew this n still didnt see n my cd started playin backwards wen i came back ow weirds that
Old 06-08-2006, 11:12 PM
kundalini

Quote:
Originally Posted by chi chi
never thought of that cos thats exactly ow i feel wen i no i av ad obe but why dnt i see anyfin thats the strange bit but once i did start to laf cos everyfin in spirit was going backwards but i knew this n still didnt see n my cd started playin backwards wen i came back ow weirds that

Lol, very weird! Seriously though, chi chi, you should perhaps look at ways of grounding yourself if this happens quite regularly. In fact, I would take this as a sign that you may need to do more grounding work and keep yourself 'rooted'.

I talk from experience really too as I used to almost feel I was having OOBE's, then I would stop myself. It stopped happening after I paid more attention to 'earthing' myself. True story!
Old 06-08-2006, 11:20 PM
chi chi

i hear wat ur sayin but i love the obe the flyin is fantastic n i av met n spoke to my m8 who passed 3 yrs ago e gave me a message to give to his wife n i adnt seen her for weeks n told her the positions of the coals on her fire as one of them ad moved i used to stop myself from obe for yrs cos i didnt like the feeling but i didnt no wat it was until i went wiv it n now it duznt happen enuf for me i av even seen the light n its so beautiful you cant find the words to describe it hope i am not doing anyfin wrong
Old 06-08-2006, 11:28 PM
Deactivated Account
sounds like the beginnings of trance to me, you need to find someone to help you fine tune and control it
Old 06-08-2006, 11:31 PM
chi chi

just strange cos it duznt happen at home only round my m8s
Old 06-08-2006, 11:33 PM
Deactivated Account
perhaps the energy is stronger there
Old 06-08-2006, 11:34 PM
kundalini

Oh well, it's perfectly alright as long as there is no danger. I just wouldn't have liked to think it could happen when you were say, walking down the street or something.

I do know a technique for astral travelling though.

I think it's always best to keep grounded though. Very, very important.
Old 06-08-2006, 11:36 PM
Deactivated Account
oooooooooh do tell i can get out of body but don't seem to get very far except for a couple of times
Closed Thread