Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Past Lives & Reincarnation > Walk-Ins/Soul Exchanges

Old 31-12-2010, 06:28 PM
Kapitan_Prien

It's ok :)

And Google is how a vast majority of us found this place

You might find my thread in the Relationships section interesting:

When You Just Can't Relate Anymore: http://www.spiritualforums.com/vb/showthread.php?t=8249
Old 20-02-2011, 07:52 PM
Elizebeth_Leon

Hi Rumar, the experience you described as soul-merging? You mentioned experiencing your past selves grabbing beings to merge with you? I was curious what exactly you meant with that. The reason is I find myself in a similar situation. A few people I know have been able to connect to one of their past selves and they experience a type of soul swapping, where their past lives take the reins for a short while. My situation is different, however. My past self and I are constantly connected where we are both consciously aware at all times of the connection, and interact. The people I have talked to have never encountered something like mine, and I was wondering if you've ever heard of anything like it?
Old 19-04-2011, 11:29 PM
Mira

I came in at a rather distressing time when the old soul had been affected badly by those she thought were her friends and I was asked to deal with the fallout and the clean up, which, I had no experience in dealing with, and aksed to stay hre temporarily till the owner did her thing elsewhere as it were and be back for her body sometime next year. Being Pleaidian and never being human or in a lower density before, I quickly lost touch with my 'love and joy' being here in a lower density, slower energy than what I am used to. I am still having trouble recovering from what these other people did to my body's former owner and I have been told that wounds take time to heal here, and I have never known others to be enmotionally crual as I have not been able to cope very well at all with it. The slowness is not something I am used to, nor is the having to do almost everything byhand! I lost alot of my abilities and connections to the higher realms and so with the help of this old souls higher self I have slowly been able to make headway and reconnect, but it is hard when I am just a meak soul and the previous owner had suich an enormous and powerful presence that fills every pore of the body. I have suffered such confusion, not being able to tell at times whether I am her or myself. I have not yet found my niche or my true purpose for being here, and have carried on with most of the previous owners hobbies and pursuits that I like and let go of the rest that I feel served her no good.