Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Non Duality

Old 23-12-2018, 10:01 PM
Experiencer
Dilation of what

Never posted in this part of the forum because it's difficult to express anything nondualistically. I just like the whole concept of Oneness. "The universe is just as much inside you as you are in the universe." So I guess the universe being an assortment of energies/consciousness/whatever everything at some point in ones experience of spacetime within eternity everything is eventually or continuously sorted into where it best fits - changes from within effecting changes of the external and vise versa - so being as such I suppose in the totality of it all space and time should not alone be understood as unified but instead perhaps things in a real physical and … sense should be considered in relation to a unification of spacetimemanifest aka "where is whatwhen" wherein "what" represents consciousness, energy, particle, wave; and "wherewhen" represents both variation of time and space but also manifested dimensions.

The point in the above consideration was that, say a point of experience exists as nondualistic (which I do believe does exist and would be God) well at our current point of existance everything very much appears to be more complex/divided; so the two existing, unification and division, the point was that just as we consideration dilation of time in relation to gravitational fields maybe we should also equally consider consciousness and material manifestational impacts in relation to such as well.
By the way - I know your path has been tried and so - It may seem like the way to go - Me, I'd rather be found - Trying something new - I gotta go find my own way - I gotta go make my own mistakes - Sorry for feeling, feeling the way I do
[b]
Old 01-01-2019, 02:41 PM
Knower
Look up invariant symmetry. Once you get it, then look up translational symmetry and how it travels one eternal direction. Translation leaves the invariance untouched.

Think on this. What does it mean for invariance to always be one thing, yet translation of invariance is so many things? A butterfly can fly for one reason: It translates invariance. By this, it can go so many places. When it was a worm, the same translation was not possible. Even so, the worm and the butterfly still act using the invariance, yet in differing ways.

One thing is invariant to itself. Many things are in translation infinitely, always moving by the invariance they all merge from and are by nature.

In truth, the absolute is never apart form its relatives or it would not be absolute. By the same token, the assembly is never far from its source. It is the source by translation of relative nature, just as your relative is your family member, but not you. Still, all of them humand kind (a kind of being). A butterfly is translation of the same (a being). A being is translation of one Mind, still an individual being (becoming in truth, which is translation).

In Sanskrit, the word Sutra means thread. Tantra means woven cloth from the threads. It is stated that the text becomes the robe, meaning what you sew into your robe becomes your next robe. We know a Christian by the text they wear (venerate). We know a Muslim woman by the robe she wears, as well as the text dictating how the robe is translated as clothing. Knowledge is the same, which is how Adam knew Eve by the tree of knowledge, producing fruit form the union. Our intercourse here is the same, only a different translation of the same tree. Note my double meaning of intercourse, which can only take place if comMUNIcation takes place. Com means with. MUNI is the sage, or meaning of duty. Cate is like cater, or preparing a meal (knowledge) to eat (translate to the body).

In Hebrew, the Father is Aleph Bet (Strong House). The literal word Abba is the root AB, which is the same word we use in English to mean letters (Alphabet). WORD is John 1. In the beginning was the word and so on. How do you make a word as a robe (wearing the text)? Sew litters together in DNA, which is simply a translation of the invariance in creation. WORD! Still, the same robe and tree translated from an original. One original.

Consider the word EAR, which means organ of reception (sewing the sutra into the heart) and Ear of Corn, as in seed.

Here is translation at work from invariance.

Hey in Hebrew / Phonecian means, "Behold."

HEar - Behold the seed into soil for planting (Sutra making the robe)

Tav in Hebrew means plowman's mark. Chet, for instance, means missing the mark and is the Hebrew word Sin. Add a TAV to Hear.

HearT - The heart is the soil for the seed (Sutra of information). It enters the Ear, then we Hear to behold (seeds opening / ears opening).

Move the Hey in Heart to the end of thee word.

EartH. Soil!

Did you hear me?

Well, it depends on your translation of what I say. This in no way changes the real meaning, which is invariant to the words (sutras) and their translation (Robe we wear).

See my multicolored robe? It's like Joseph's coat of many colors. It's a fine robe. I don't wear it with ego because I'm not naked. I know who I am. I know my nature, which gives me unity with who I am in you.

ONE. Namaste means, "The God in me greets the God in you." Absolute knows the assembly. The assembly comes to know the absolute in translation of WORD (John 1). Our first relative is us. We are both relative and absolute, which is true for the absolute too. One and Many are all things. Still, one.

Eyes are dilated. Just wait a while. It will clear. (Dilate - make or become wider, larger, or more open.)
Old 01-01-2019, 07:22 PM
Master

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dustin
Never posted in this part of the forum because it's difficult to express anything nondualistically. I just like the whole concept of Oneness. "The universe is just as much inside you as you are in the universe." So I guess the universe being an assortment of energies/consciousness/whatever everything at some point in ones experience of spacetime within eternity everything is eventually or continuously sorted into where it best fits - changes from within effecting changes of the external and vise versa - so being as such I suppose in the totality of it all space and time should not alone be understood as unified but instead perhaps things in a real physical and … sense should be considered in relation to a unification of spacetimemanifest aka "where is whatwhen" wherein "what" represents consciousness, energy, particle, wave; and "wherewhen" represents both variation of time and space but also manifested dimensions.

The point in the above consideration was that, say a point of experience exists as nondualistic (which I do believe does exist and would be God) well at our current point of existance everything very much appears to be more complex/divided; so the two existing, unification and division, the point was that just as we consideration dilation of time in relation to gravitational fields maybe we should also equally consider consciousness and material manifestational impacts in relation to such as well.

This all sounds rather complicated and the meaning is unclear on first reading.

Simplicity is the key to non-duality. There is one thing everywhere. What could be more simple?

Peace.
Old 02-01-2019, 10:10 AM
Master
As per public demand, a simplification:

Ego-self or let us simply say, consciousness

God, non-self or let us simply say, awareness

As long as consciousness feels separate from awareness we are in duality

When we cognise (usually in deep meditation) that consciousness dissolves into awareness to itself become the That awareness, we are in Oneness or singularity

Intellectualising this truth does not help, since thought fragments, analyses, bisects ... and we are talking about unity, oneness, singularity

Old 02-01-2019, 02:01 PM
Newbie ;)
Master
Book1 One Uni-V-erse - Two SPACE's- A Cosmic Trinity

Truth is intellectual and to deny human intellect is to deny existence of ones ego, is to deny truth of ones acknowledgement of self.

Access to metaphysical-1 mind/intellect/concepts is what seperates humans from other animals.

Seperating absolute truth relative truth, non-truth and other is an intellectual process.

1} Spirit-1, { spirit of intent }there exists a finite set of metaphysical-1, mind/intellect/concepts that eternally exist in complement to the following set of #2 and #3,

-------------conceptual line of demarcation---------------------

2}There exists one metaphysical-2, macro-infinite non-occupied space that embraces /surrounds the following,

3}There exists one occupied space 'thing' we label/identify as Universe or Uni-V-erse.

0} The Cosmic Trinity is the top of the cosmic heirarchy/outline/list the begins the most wholistic set ergo the most inclusive set.

To begin anywhere is is exclusive of some aspect of existence.

Start with the greatest whole and no parts can be left out is a top to bottom process.

Start with the minimal set is a bottom to top process.

Consciousness bilateral { * * } or less complex, does not necessitate intellect.

* i * bilateral human consciousness most often has access to metaphysical-1, mind/intellect/concepts ex concepts of Concepts, God, Time, Universe, Toyotas, Eggs, Dogs etc..

"My education has been of my biggest impediments to my learning"...A. Einstein

"The first principle is that you must not fool yourself and you are the easiest person to fool."...R Feynman
Old 07-01-2019, 09:12 PM
Experiencer
Quote:
Originally Posted by AlwaysDayAfterYesterday
Look up invariant symmetry. Once you get it, then look up translational symmetry and how it travels one eternal direction. Translation leaves the invariance untouched.

Think on this. What does it mean for invariance to always be one thing, yet translation of invariance is so many things? A butterfly can fly for one reason: It translates invariance. By this, it can go so many places. When it was a worm, the same translation was not possible. Even so, the worm and the butterfly still act using the invariance, yet in differing ways.

One thing is invariant to itself. Many things are in translation infinitely, always moving by the invariance they all merge from and are by nature.

In truth, the absolute is never apart form its relatives or it would not be absolute. By the same token, the assembly is never far from its source. It is the source by translation of relative nature, just as your relative is your family member, but not you. Still, all of them humand kind (a kind of being). A butterfly is translation of the same (a being). A being is translation of one Mind, still an individual being (becoming in truth, which is translation).

In Sanskrit, the word Sutra means thread. Tantra means woven cloth from the threads. It is stated that the text becomes the robe, meaning what you sew into your robe becomes your next robe. We know a Christian by the text they wear (venerate). We know a Muslim woman by the robe she wears, as well as the text dictating how the robe is translated as clothing. Knowledge is the same, which is how Adam knew Eve by the tree of knowledge, producing fruit form the union. Our intercourse here is the same, only a different translation of the same tree. Note my double meaning of intercourse, which can only take place if comMUNIcation takes place. Com means with. MUNI is the sage, or meaning of duty. Cate is like cater, or preparing a meal (knowledge) to eat (translate to the body).

In Hebrew, the Father is Aleph Bet (Strong House). The literal word Abba is the root AB, which is the same word we use in English to mean letters (Alphabet). WORD is John 1. In the beginning was the word and so on. How do you make a word as a robe (wearing the text)? Sew litters together in DNA, which is simply a translation of the invariance in creation. WORD! Still, the same robe and tree translated from an original. One original.

Consider the word EAR, which means organ of reception (sewing the sutra into the heart) and Ear of Corn, as in seed.

Tav in Hebrew means plowman's mark. Chet, for instance, means missing the mark and is the Hebrew word Sin. Add a TAV to Hear.

HearT - The heart is the soil for the seed (Sutra of information). It enters the Ear, then we Hear to behold (seeds opening / ears opening).

EartH. Soil!

Did you hear me?

Well, it depends on your translation of what I say. This in no way changes the real meaning, which is invariant to the words (sutras) and their translation (Robe we wear).

See my multicolored robe? It's like Joseph's coat of many colors. It's a fine robe. I don't wear it with ego because I'm not naked. I know who I am. I know my nature, which gives me unity with who I am in you.

ONE. Namaste means, "The God in me greets the God in you." Absolute knows the assembly. The assembly comes to know the absolute in translation of WORD (John 1). Our first relative is us. We are both relative and absolute, which is true for the absolute too. One and Many are all things. Still, one.

Eyes are dilated. Just wait a while. It will clear. (Dilate - make or become wider, larger, or more open.)

thank you, there is much to look over and I well get to it as soon as able - sounds interesting.
By the way - I know your path has been tried and so - It may seem like the way to go - Me, I'd rather be found - Trying something new - I gotta go find my own way - I gotta go make my own mistakes - Sorry for feeling, feeling the way I do
[b]
Old 07-01-2019, 09:14 PM
Experiencer
Quote:
Originally Posted by iamthat
This all sounds rather complicated and the meaning is unclear on first reading.

Simplicity is the key to non-duality. There is one thing everywhere. What could be more simple?

Peace.

agreed that's why I opened with it's difficult to talk about non duality, the reason being one sentence would suffice to sum it all up but... I don't know just felt like talking and thinking about what I wrote....
[b]
Old 07-01-2019, 09:21 PM
Experiencer
Quote:
Originally Posted by Unseeking Seeker
As per public demand, a simplification:

Ego-self or let us simply say, consciousness

God, non-self or let us simply say, awareness

As long as consciousness feels separate from awareness we are in duality

When we cognise (usually in deep meditation) that consciousness dissolves into awareness to itself become the That awareness, we are in Oneness or singularity

well put, covers another aspect of Oneness and division, and greatly simplifys thoughts of meditation which was helpful to me - thank you.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unseeking Seeker
Intellectualising this truth does not help, since thought fragments, analyses, bisects ... and we are talking about unity, oneness, singularity

Personally I enjoy it all/All; I like being in a state of complete Awareness and I enjoy the illusion. For me I think development/better understanding the illusion is only in the future of sosietal advancements going to make interaction with the illusion more fun and less restricted.
[b]
Old 07-01-2019, 09:22 PM
Experiencer
Quote:
Originally Posted by r6r6r
Truth is intellectual and to deny human intellect is to deny existence of ones ego, is to deny truth of ones acknowledgement of self.
The path to enlightenment is many, both intellectual and nonintellectual paths lead to the same place, both path like wise are therefore of equal merit.

Quote:
Access to metaphysical-1 mind/intellect/concepts is what seperates humans from other animals.

Hm.

Quote:
Seperating absolute truth relative truth, non-truth and other is an intellectual process.

well put

Quote:
1} Spirit-1, { spirit of intent }there exists a finite set of metaphysical-1, mind/intellect/concepts that eternally exist in complement to the following set of #2 and #3,

-------------conceptual line of demarcation---------------------

2}There exists one metaphysical-2, macro-infinite non-occupied space that embraces /surrounds the following,

3}There exists one occupied space 'thing' we label/identify as Universe or Uni-V-erse.

0} The Cosmic Trinity is the top of the cosmic heirarchy/outline/list the begins the most wholistic set ergo the most inclusive set.

Quote:
To begin anywhere is is exclusive of some aspect of existence.

Start with the greatest whole and no parts can be left out is a top to bottom process.

Start with the minimal set is a bottom to top process.
agreed

Quote:
Consciousness bilateral { * * } or less complex, does not necessitate intellect.
agreed, simplisity is not always perfect for expressing thoughts in language, meaning that I am refering to what was stated by Unseeking Seeker

Quote:
* i * bilateral human consciousness most often has access to metaphysical-1, mind/intellect/concepts ex concepts of Concepts, God, Time, Universe, Toyotas, Eggs, Dogs etc..
[b]
Old 08-01-2019, 10:00 PM
Experiencer
Quote:
Look up invariant symmetry.
Was not able to find the exact phasing “invariant symmetry”. What I found was that symmetry seems to be invariant of its self and symmetry is either continuous or discrete; but I understand the word symmetry as essentially something having a property of sameness, for instance a field.

Quote:
Once you get it, then look up translational symmetry and how it travels one eternal direction. Translation leaves the invariance untouched.
OK got it. The following quote I thought was cool: “A system has translation symmetry when its equations of motion are translationally invariant. This means that when we take x⃗→x⃗+δx⃗x→→x→+δx→, the equations of motion should remain the same.” No idea what the equation means but the idea of translation symmetry matches my thoughts on consciousness as it relates to us in relation to God – I sometimes wonder if to an extent that the difference in wisdom between the two is solely a product of relativity.

Quote:
Think on this. What does it mean for invariance to always be one thing, yet translation of invariance is so many things?
Invariance refers to a system so the significance is relative to the system in question; multiple systems exist, yes ultimately all systems are connected; translational invariance also is a term used to describe a singular system at a time. Here's an example of translational invariance that is insignificant that I came across:
This is translational invariance.
So in the above example the invariance is “This is translational invariance.”; and the translational invariance is that the sentence “This is translational invariance.” is written at multiple different points in spacetime without the sentence appearing to have changed.

I do like the idea of Oneness though.

Quote:
Nice.

Quote:
In truth, the absolute is never apart form its relatives or it would not be absolute.
That's very well put – so simplistic that it's quiet complex.

Quote:
By the same token, the assembly is never far from its source. It is the source by translation of relative nature, .... A being is translation of one Mind, still an individual being (becoming in truth, which is translation).

In Sanskrit, the word Sutra means thread. Tantra means woven cloth from the threads. It is stated that the text becomes the robe, meaning what you sew into your robe becomes your next robe.
That's cool I did not know the stuff about the tread and cloth and robe. I am a believer that all this physical whatever stems from subtler form which is nothing other than consciousness wherein in such a space ideas more noticeably create change ie. to more a rock in the physical body the easiest way is to use physical force, to move energy in the energy body the easiest way is to use energetic force, to move a thought creation in the causal body the easiest way is to use causal force.

That brings to mind an example: " to more a rock in the physical body the easiest way is to use physical force, to move energy in the energy body the easiest way is to use energetic force, to move a thought creation in the causal body the easiest way is to use causal force." In the quote the invariance or symmetry is that matter, energy, and consciousness are the same thing however through translation of various forces (which in the model of reality I have been working on are all really just dimensions of spacetime) appear and act differently.

Quote:

EartH. Soil!

Did you hear me?
Who knows, as you next stated it depends on how I translate what you state. I read what you wrote. There is a logic to it. I like Sanskrit because I like the idea that it originates during a Golden Age. Other languages I don't know; it's difficult for me to associate meaning in translation, though it exists. To me what I think about is the people that created the language. Language to me is code, to write the perfect code in the past would require an understanding of the ineffable in the past, would for example require a nonlinear experience of time or a very enlightened individual, however in relation to the name of your avatar perhaps such a possibility could exist.

Quote:

yep, everything in this quote I like very much….
[b]