Spiritual Forums

Home


Donate!


Articles


CHAT!


Shop


 
Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Religions & Faiths > Christianity

Reply
 
Thread Tools Display Modes
  #31  
Old 31-10-2019, 01:48 PM
jojo50 jojo50 is offline
Guide
Join Date: Jul 2011
Posts: 524
  jojo50's Avatar
Quote:
Originally Posted by sky123
He said.... " I am in the Father, and the Father is in me”. ..... “ I and my Father are one ”.

I understand what he said and also what he meant at (John 14:11). which is the fact that he and his Father are in total agreement with everything, they are as ONE. so are you refusing to believe ALL OTHER verses that I POST. in which Jesus HIMSELF, constantly said ,he has a FATHER and a GOD? you posting what Jesus said at John 14:11 does NOT change the FACT that Jesus IS NOT the ALMIGHTY GOD and FATHER.

Jesus said these words, once again! ,(1). John 14:24 He that love me not keep not my sayings: and the word which ye hear is not mine, but the Father's which sent me.

(2). John 5:30 I can of mine own self do nothing: as I hear, I judge: and my judgment is just; because I seek not mine own will, but the will of the Father which hath sent me.

(3). John 17:3 And this is eternal life, that they may know You, the only true God, and Jesus Christ whom You have sent. (Jesus NEVER called himself a GOD. here he told us that there IS a "GOD", we better GET TO KNOW, if we want life!)

(4). John 20:17 Jesus said unto her, Touch me not; for I am not yet ascended to my Father: but go to my brethren, and say unto them, I ascend unto my Father, and your Father; and to my God, and your God.

Jesus CAN NOT get any Clearer than that. if we refuse to believe ALL of Jesus words. and pick the ones that would make us seem right. than how can we say that we're true followers of Jesus? satan wants us to believe Jesus is the GOD of Israel. even though satan KNOWS the truth, since was at one time Jesus Angelic Brother! peace
Reply With Quote
  #32  
Old 31-10-2019, 01:52 PM
sky123 sky123 is offline
Master
Join Date: Sep 2015
Posts: 7,455
 
Quote:
Originally Posted by jojo50
I understand what he said and also what he meant at (John 14:11). which is the fact that he and his Father are in total agreement with everything, they are as ONE. so are you refusing to believe ALL OTHER verses that I POST. in which Jesus HIMSELF, constantly said ,he has a FATHER and a GOD? you posting what Jesus said at John 14:11 does NOT change the FACT that Jesus IS NOT the ALMIGHTY GOD and FATHER.

Jesus said these words, once again! ,(1). John 14:24 He that love me not keep not my sayings: and the word which ye hear is not mine, but the Father's which sent me.

(2). John 5:30 I can of mine own self do nothing: as I hear, I judge: and my judgment is just; because I seek not mine own will, but the will of the Father which hath sent me.

(3). John 17:3 And this is eternal life, that they may know You, the only true God, and Jesus Christ whom You have sent. (Jesus NEVER called himself a GOD. here he told us that there IS a "GOD", we better GET TO KNOW, if we want life!)

(4). John 20:17 Jesus said unto her, Touch me not; for I am not yet ascended to my Father: but go to my brethren, and say unto them, I ascend unto my Father, and your Father; and to my God, and your God.

Jesus CAN NOT get any Clearer than that. if we refuse to believe ALL of Jesus words. and pick the ones that would make us seem right. than how can we say that we're true followers of Jesus? satan wants us to believe Jesus is the GOD of Israel. even though satan KNOWS the truth, since was at one time Jesus Angelic Brother! peace



To each their own, peace.
Reply With Quote
  #33  
Old 08-11-2019, 09:28 AM
Dan_SF Dan_SF is offline
Master
Join Date: Jun 2016
Posts: 1,093
  Dan_SF's Avatar
Quote:
Jesus answered: “Don’t you know me, Philip, even after I have been among you such a long time? Anyone who has seen me has seen the Father. How can you say, ‘Show us the Father’? 10 Don’t you believe that I am in the Father, and that the Father is in me? The words I say to you I do not speak on my own authority. Rather, it is the Father, living in me, who is doing his work. 11 Believe me when I say that I am in the Father and the Father is in me; or at least believe on the evidence of the works themselves. 12 Very truly I tell you, whoever believes in me will do the works I have been doing, and they will do even greater things than these, because I am going to the Father. 13 And I will do whatever you ask in my name, so that the Father may be glorified in the Son. 14 You may ask me for anything in my name, and I will do it.

To understand this relationship, i use the Sun-Sunbeam parable. But Sun, not as a material object, but only as light.

You see, when the Sun sends out a Light Beam out, what it send it is, actually, a round ball of energy. You see it as a beam, because it is moving so fast.
You see it as a beam, because it sends not only 1 ball of energy, but continuously, endless many balls of energy.

And here it is where the parable ends (because of physical reasons).
Because, when God sends out these balls of energy, its being is expanding.

There is no distinction where God starts and where God ends, because this means nothing.

The meaning of starting and beginning is formed only on the material plane.

And so, When Jesus says "The father is in Me" he is speaking out of the material body, pointing that the father is inside and working through.

When Jesus says, I am in my father, then it means that, even his material and it's spiritual body does live IN the father.
And because on the spiritual, Godly plane, there is no distinction of beginnings and endings, "Jesus is in the Father, and the father is in Jesus".

And it is true that this counts for every of us.


I use to think, (think because no one has asked me yet, about this):

If you can't imagine God (because God has no Image), then use the image of Jesus, because you can have 100% trust in him, to lead you to God.

Thanks for reading.
__________________
----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
God is Love, and therefore so am I. What is not of God, has no power to do anything.

emu.zone now with Desktop mates
Reply With Quote
  #34  
Old 08-11-2019, 09:50 AM
MAYA EL MAYA EL is offline
Knower
Join Date: Sep 2019
Posts: 139
 
You are blinded by your faith .
Reply With Quote
  #35  
Old 08-11-2019, 10:35 AM
sky123 sky123 is offline
Master
Join Date: Sep 2015
Posts: 7,455
 
Quote:
Originally Posted by MAYA EL
You are blinded by your faith .


Blind faith does that
Reply With Quote
  #36  
Old 08-11-2019, 11:16 AM
BigJohn BigJohn is offline
Master
Join Date: Sep 2018
Location: I live in a house.
Posts: 2,059
  BigJohn's Avatar
Quote:
Originally Posted by Dan_SF
To understand this relationship, i use the Sun-Sunbeam parable. But Sun, not as a material object, but only as light.

You see, when the Sun sends out a Light Beam out, what it send it is, actually, a round ball of energy. You see it as a beam, because it is moving so fast.
You see it as a beam, because it sends not only 1 ball of energy, but continuously, endless many balls of energy.

And here it is where the parable ends (because of physical reasons).
Because, when God sends out these balls of energy, its being is expanding.

There is no distinction where God starts and where God ends, because this means nothing.

The meaning of starting and beginning is formed only on the material plane.

And so, When Jesus says "The father is in Me" he is speaking out of the material body, pointing that the father is inside and working through.

When Jesus says, I am in my father, then it means that, even his material and it's spiritual body does live IN the father.
And because on the spiritual, Godly plane, there is no distinction of beginnings and endings, "Jesus is in the Father, and the father is in Jesus".

And it is true that this counts for every of us.


I use to think, (think because no one has asked me yet, about this):

If you can't imagine God (because God has no Image), then use the image of Jesus, because you can have 100% trust in him, to lead you to God.

Thanks for reading.
VERY GOOD EXPLANATION.

It is interesting to read an explanation that 'does not' attack another.
__________________
..
.

He dipped the pen into the ink and then faltered for just a second. A tremor had gone through his bowels. To mark the paper was the decisive act. In small clumsy letters he wrote: ........... April 4th, 1984.
.................................................. .................................................. ............
Reply With Quote
Reply


Thread Tools
Display Modes

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

vB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off
Forum Jump


All times are GMT. The time now is 10:29 AM.


Powered by vBulletin
Copyright ©2000 - 2019, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.
(c) Spiritual Forums