Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Affirmations > Manifesting, Creating, & The Law of Attraction

Old 28-08-2013, 10:34 AM
MadamStar

Quote:
Originally Posted by AstraeaLunaAvani
I've been a follower of the law of attraction for a few years now. I implemented everything I learned and manifested EVERYTHING I wanted, EXCEPT for love. I have a man i'm interested in but he doesn't want to be with me that way, so I manifested "almost" love. But in the end, you really can't control people or make them love you, so why do they keep saying ANYTHING is possible? I think it's anything that doesn't involve other people, because they have their own free will.

Thoughts?

Oh, that's probably not the nicest thing to do to someone. This is what my ex boyfriend did to me. He wished upon me, and kinda derailed my own plans for my life in the process. I had this amazing job set up, and I was supposed to move to Japan for a year. I was back within a week. It kinda sucked. :(

This is just one example--a big one though. Take it from someone who has been through this, don't do it! Snot nice... like a love potion or something.
Old 29-08-2013, 03:07 PM
rogermac

I guess there's a bit of a communication problem here. Attracting love is different from attracting a person...
When you attract love it therefore comes with a person, and you're doing it the other way around. You're looking for a person with certain traits and eventually love.

You have to aim for "Love", not a certain "person who happens to love me back". Try to not look for a person and focus only on love, and I truly believe that you'll be surprised such as I was.

When you stop searching for a person with certain traits and focus on love, the Universe will send you love. And because you've expected a certain type of person for such a long time, the Universe might just give you love and the person that you've been looking for :)

What if I don't love him/her back? (let me just answer that one quickly too)
Opportunities are like trains. If you lose one, just wait a while... another one will come by.

Good luck!
Old 30-08-2013, 01:18 PM
Pathfinder
There is a video short on you tube called Abraham hicks - fall in love with the vortex version
Will expand on the law n what a few of the posters are sharing
Old 30-08-2013, 09:48 PM
Knower
Quote:
Originally Posted by rogermac
I guess there's a bit of a communication problem here. Attracting love is different from attracting a person...
When you attract love it therefore comes with a person, and you're doing it the other way around. You're looking for a person with certain traits and eventually love.

You have to aim for "Love", not a certain "person who happens to love me back". Try to not look for a person and focus only on love, and I truly believe that you'll be surprised such as I was.

When you stop searching for a person with certain traits and focus on love, the Universe will send you love. And because you've expected a certain type of person for such a long time, the Universe might just give you love and the person that you've been looking for :)

What if I don't love him/her back? (let me just answer that one quickly too)
Opportunities are like trains. If you lose one, just wait a while... another one will come by.

Good luck!

I understand what you mean, and trust me, I didn't do this wrong. I wasn't trying to win his love when this started out. I didn't even know him yet. All this stuff came to me at the same time, he came to me at the same time as everything else, and it was literally him that sat down next to me and from then on we were inseperable. Actually at the time I met him, I was trying to get with this OTHER guy who I thought the universe was bringing to me! lol So what a surprise that was! So yeah I totally did NOT try to pinpoint this guy, it wasn't until a few months after I knew him that I really started to want to be with him.
Old 31-08-2013, 02:52 AM
Newbie ;)

Hi AstraeaLunaAvani!
Don't get stuck thinking too much! Let go.....and Go with the flow.

Good Luck!

Nova
Old 31-08-2013, 07:11 AM
loa1209

Quote:
I've been a follower of the law of attraction for a few years now. I implemented everything I learned and manifested EVERYTHING I wanted, EXCEPT for love. I have a man i'm interested in but he doesn't want to be with me that way, so I manifested "almost" love. But in the end, you really can't control people or make them love you, so why do they keep saying ANYTHING is possible? I think it's anything that doesn't involve other people, because they have their own free will.

Thoughts?

Yes i too was kind of annoyed or even now i feel that "Anything is possible" "nothing is impossible" comes with a fine print.
It applies for things in general and not specific.

So when it comes to love, you can have your dream come true and in that sense anything is possible. But if may or may not be that specific guy.

I found being general like that and relaxing works better.

Try to do meditations or some activity everyday to connect with Source. When you do that you will get guidance and your thoughts, actions will be correctly aligned and will remove noise you might have.
best of luck
Old 21-10-2013, 06:25 PM
dmtmd

You will attract versions of people into your reality, but I think the most important step here is to make it okay for him and others not to be in love for you. The only thing holding you back from someone who does love you is your resistance to those who dont.
Old 23-10-2013, 09:53 PM
RavenListener

Quote:

Thoughts?

I'm new - and 2 months late for the beginning of this thread, so by all means take what I say with a grain of salt.

Perhaps, you weren't specific about the kind of love? You say "almost" love, so maybe you did manifest love and perhaps the person you referenced does love you as a friend, or in a universal/unconditional way, rather than the 'romantic' way you've implied that you tried to manifest.

Another possibility could be, that you did manifest a romantic love, but the person involved (not the one you referenced) is either too shy or whatever to act upon it and let you know.

About LoA not working for 'love', perhaps by trying to manifest it you told the universe "I don't have it"... so, granted.

I don't know, just thinking out loud :)
Old 28-10-2013, 03:03 AM
Funny How Time Flies

Quote:

Thoughts?
Love, similar to bliss and peace, is just an indicator of your degree of connection with source.
Old 20-11-2013, 09:38 PM
Bernice076

I think it is probably not the right time and of course you get frustrated with not having attained what you want yet...keep going, believe in it if that is the person you really want to share your life with...he will come to you. :) I know from personal experience