Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Channeling

Old 07-09-2011, 08:44 AM
mattie

Yes

Yes we can channel someone who is alive.

This isn’t intrusive if they are the one reaching out.
Old 07-09-2011, 08:51 AM
mattie

Unique Energy Exists As Part Of Oneness

Quote:
Originally Posted by Energyatwork
John
You say that we are all one energy. spiritually i would agree with you humanly no we are not. Our personal energy is unique to each of us and is a mix of all that we are physically emotionally and mentally it is an expression of our individuality as human beings.
The oneness as it is often called is our spiritual self.

If we could truly read minds its quite likely we would go nuts and as Lynn says it is an invasion of privacy. Would an authentic expression of Spirit be a party to that i wonder?

Suzan Carroll discusses Oneness, ‘... this “new” group form is not a “herd mentality” but is, instead, a group mentality in which the sense of individuality is not lost. Instead, “individuality” lives in “unity” with Oneness.’

http://www.multidimensions.com/Super...awakening.html

Energetically, even when we move past physicality we still have a unique energy signature. Oneness is appreciating that we are connected to ALL things, not that we are all the same homogeneous undifferentiated energy.

It is said that in the higher Ds we are able to easily read others’ thoughts. In this context it wouldn’t be intrusive as everyone would be an open book, so to speak.
Old 07-09-2011, 09:49 AM
Master
Quote:
Originally Posted by Energyatwork
John
You say that we are all one energy. spiritually i would agree with you humanly no we are not. Our personal energy is unique to each of us and is a mix of all that we are physically emotionally and mentally it is an expression of our individuality as human beings.
The oneness as it is often called is our spiritual self.

Yes I would agree with that point of view.

Quote:
If we could truly read minds its quite likely we would go nuts and as Lynn says it is an invasion of privacy. Would an authentic expression of Spirit be a party to that i wonder?

It is my understanding that telepathy is more of a shared experience than mind reading. When I respond to a post I frequently receive information from that person's inner guidance. Think of it as information from them to them.

In my view, we have a great deal to learn about permissions and what has been described as invasion of privacy. I can appreciate why many think the way you have described. After all, we do live in a culture that thrives on deception.

My point is that at some level, all is know to each of us.

John

http://www.telepathyacademy.net/
Old 07-09-2011, 04:35 PM
Energyatwork

Mattie
There is nothing new, just people seeking to complicate simplicity; Generally so that they can feed the expectations that people have.

A great many 'teachers' first set the expectation in peoples minds and then continue to feed that expectation over time. That does not really promote individual growth but it does make money and foster reliance on the teacher.
The more you understand the less you need to know. Its worth remembering that if we choose to use the written word as a means to gain insight we are looking outside of ourselves for answers.
As for the source you quote i personally place no credence as to the authenticity of her words.

John
Yeah sure at some level we do know all the answers; more often than not it is when we return to Spirit. When i spoke of mind reading its what was referred to as Cold reading that seems to sum it up Cold as against loving and supportive says it all really.
Old 07-09-2011, 05:48 PM
Experiencer

Ok, I've had a conversation with someone I knew years ago in my own mind. It was her voice, I know her voice and how she talks etc. I could hear clearly exactly how she would be talking to me.

She was telling me not to worry and to let go of the past. She was amazed when I wrote about the Brisbane Broncos Rugby League (NRL) team. She was always giving me encouragement with my writing.

I did something really wrong by her a few years ago and always regretted it. I found her on Facebook, sent a few messages saying how sorry I was for all the trouble I caused her. I told her not to worry if she doesn't respond as the point of it was for me to move on past it. I didn't really, but in the last message I sent to her I asked her to forgive me. My one concern is whether or not she did forgive me. I've since decided that The Creator forgives me and has judged me which has helped me quite a bit.

I still think about this lady, I had a dream the other day where I visited her and we were being friends. I believe the dream was telling me that that was my intention, to be her friend, I really tried. I was watching cricket on TV (Australia vs New Zealand) with her, she was a New Zealander and I'm Australian so we were "divided" in that sense. :P

Going off topic now. The fact that I was hearing her voice come through so clear, does that make it channelling or is it my own thoughts. I was responding to the voice in my head and she would answer back. I've been in such a state over the last four years that she has been in my mind pretty much the whole time. I'm not making it up either, sometimes my thoughts about the situation four years ago upsets me but I know she is a kind lady and I know I wouldn't upset her on purpose. Some thoughts are good, some are bad but the whole experience has been an emotional rollercoaster ride.

I believe things happen for a reason, I tend to explain it away as being a situation. It's a circumstance that happened and a lesson I learnt in life. It hurt me, I liked the lady but not in the way people think. I know it's probably debatable but I will stick to my guns.

I tried to be someone's friend and it didn't work out, there was a lot against me, of course but doesn't stop the fact that it hurt. Even though we couldn't be friends, doesn't stop me thinking nice thoughts about her as that is what I had at heart.

I'm getting something off my chest now. Anyhow, I believe I've had conversations with her in the past in my own mind.

Does hearing voices in your head make you skizophrenic, another topic again I guess.
Old 07-09-2011, 10:42 PM
andrea72

Quote:
Originally Posted by Colhad75
Ok, I've had a conversation with someone I knew years ago in my own mind. It was her voice, I know her voice and how she talks etc. I could hear clearly exactly how she would be talking to me.

She was telling me not to worry and to let go of the past. She was amazed when I wrote about the Brisbane Broncos Rugby League (NRL) team. She was always giving me encouragement with my writing.

I did something really wrong by her a few years ago and always regretted it. I found her on Facebook, sent a few messages saying how sorry I was for all the trouble I caused her. I told her not to worry if she doesn't respond as the point of it was for me to move on past it. I didn't really, but in the last message I sent to her I asked her to forgive me. My one concern is whether or not she did forgive me. I've since decided that The Creator forgives me and has judged me which has helped me quite a bit.

I still think about this lady, I had a dream the other day where I visited her and we were being friends. I believe the dream was telling me that that was my intention, to be her friend, I really tried. I was watching cricket on TV (Australia vs New Zealand) with her, she was a New Zealander and I'm Australian so we were "divided" in that sense. :P

Going off topic now. The fact that I was hearing her voice come through so clear, does that make it channelling or is it my own thoughts. I was responding to the voice in my head and she would answer back. I've been in such a state over the last four years that she has been in my mind pretty much the whole time. I'm not making it up either, sometimes my thoughts about the situation four years ago upsets me but I know she is a kind lady and I know I wouldn't upset her on purpose. Some thoughts are good, some are bad but the whole experience has been an emotional rollercoaster ride.

I believe things happen for a reason, I tend to explain it away as being a situation. It's a circumstance that happened and a lesson I learnt in life. It hurt me, I liked the lady but not in the way people think. I know it's probably debatable but I will stick to my guns.

I tried to be someone's friend and it didn't work out, there was a lot against me, of course but doesn't stop the fact that it hurt. Even though we couldn't be friends, doesn't stop me thinking nice thoughts about her as that is what I had at heart.

I'm getting something off my chest now. Anyhow, I believe I've had conversations with her in the past in my own mind.

Does hearing voices in your head make you skizophrenic, another topic again I guess.

I get voices in my head, sometimes they can try to control you, but i don't let them. I used to hear my friend and her ex partner arguing in my head, her ex was swearing, but i managed to block them out. I hear the arguing anymore. I've noticed that when i am washing the dishes, i would link into voices. I used to think it was me thinking up all this, but i now believe that maybe it was some kind of channeling.
Old 18-09-2011, 12:26 PM
krislearn

Thanks for the question and Yes you can. As i experienced my self would like to say that, Reading someone's mind is like entering into the private area of somebody. It is quite obvious that, gurus( Teachers ) in india/other places also does this for the benefit of the learner to avoid certain obstacles in his advancement. The final goal of the disciple is to know that he is none other than the pure energy/ parabrahma.

Heartful regards
Krishna
Old 20-09-2011, 10:14 PM
Acoma

Channeling a living being

My experience with spirit is always a Yes and No kinda thing. I ask a question and the answer is always a Yes and No. They mean that it is sometimes a matter of perspective.
If we look at our indiviualized consciouness my experience tells me that it is very difficult to match vibrations and communicate on this level of simulated seperation.
However, if we look at our consciousness here as the tip of a iceberg, with the largest part still residing in spirit, then channeling the spirit/oversoul of someone else is a much easier proposition.
It seems to me that Earth masters train hard to change their vibration at will in order to be able to attune it to other beings in this density, and can succeed in matching their conscious minds with another.
Mayhap some food for thought. Acoma
Old 21-09-2011, 12:27 AM
Medium_Laura

OH this is about your college teacher again. As I said in another post where you asked this that if she hadn't answered you on FB, it was probably just that you want to hear these things from her as you used to. This comforts you in that she isn't angry at you for all the stuff you did.

I also realize, as did she, that you have a condition that sometimes can cause you to act out of character. She isn't angry with you. You need to move past the past and let it go.
Old 22-09-2011, 11:14 PM
Administrator
Quote:
Originally Posted by andrea72
Hi hope someone can answer my question.
Is it possible to channel someone if they are still
alive on earth?. I have read somewhere that you
can channel a person who is still alive, if they are in
like a dream state.

Hello

I feel the answer is YES and they do not have to be in that dream state. It is often refered to as " cold reading" as ye are doing it without maybe being aware its happening or are aware and do not have permissions to do so.

Going to the negative side of this is into what is called a Psychic Vampire where one takes the energy from anoter or tries to control one's energy and even thoughts. THis level is very rare, as it takes a HUGE amount of energy to keep it up.

I can read most anyone openly and that is on an Empathic Level.....but I have learned over the years that its an invation and I keep from consciously doing it without permissions.

Lynn