Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Indigo, Crystal, & Star Children

Old 22-07-2017, 12:15 AM
Newbie ;)

Color I'm From Vega.

So, I've been remembering my past life since I was around 12 or 13, and I've always known I was from another planet or something. I never really understood it, I thought that you were stuck on Earth forever. That was the impression I got from most reincarnation stories. Fast forward to a few weeks ago, when I finally found out what star seeds are. I'm a huge baby and ended up sobbing for a good hour or so at the realization. It was surreal, yet, at that moment I felt so alive. I knew it was my truth.

Another time jump, this one only two or three weeks ago.

Now, I have this habit of going out to write a gratitude list in the morning. There are these three trees that are perfect company, I often sit beneath them. During such a session I began to hear a voice, and I was like, "Bro, what are you trying to tell me here?" It was peculiar. The voice was different from ones I'd heard before, calm and happy, but wise.

It said, quite simply: "Vega."

I scoffed, shaking my head. "And how do I know you're not just my thoughts inventing something? Besides, Vega' s just a last name. What could that mean to my life?"

It replied again. "Vega. Trust me. Google it, you'll understand."

I shrugged it off and continued my list. After expressing my admiration for all that had manifested in my life, and saying farewell to the trees, I pulled out my phone and googled the word 'Vega.' The whole time I was laughing, thinking, "I'm just going to get some actor popping up."

Don't doubt those voices you hear, my friends.

I kid you not, the first thing that showed up was the star we refer to as Vega. In fact, it's theorized that before Polaris moved into position as the north star, Vega was the one hovering directly over the north pole.

The whole experience was one of those things that just happened out of nowhere. It was extremely intriguing, and I've since done some research on the star system.

What about You? Are you from another star system? What's your experience? I'd love to hear what you guys think.
Old 22-07-2017, 04:08 PM
Master
Great finding :)
I love how these things come together sometimes!

Early in the Journey I learned in deep meditation that at some point, a great many lifetimes ago, I was from a planet near Central Sun and left on one of 4 (?) Giant multiple city sized migration ships with the rest of the inhabitants of the planet. Something had happened to the planet, we could no longer live there and had to migrate to another solar system.

Later other revelations have led me to believe I may have been Lyran then, or at some point later but well before coming to Earth and becoming Terran and human.
Old 28-10-2017, 05:42 PM
Master
yes i get 2 iv a few 2
i feal lk i wz bon in in 1125 diedd in s died in 1139 is 1 no coz i can feal it
i feal lk i died on tt titinc 2 i did its 1 of resons im obsd on sea i thng
i no iv so mush mor 2 findd in mu my passslifs dreams 2

i dream dreams all dreams
🌟🌟🌙🌙☔☔🌆🌆🌁😈😎😒💋💑💑💑💌🍨🍩🍔🌟🌟🌟✴🍩🍔
Old 07-03-2018, 09:01 AM
Seeker

I think i just figured out a coincidence. I have been writing books for a while, since i was able to write. I named the species, Draconus, for my first main character, of my first book (still writing it ironically.). So i typed in "star system dra" incase i spelled draconus wrong, which i did. Not even three minutes ago i did this. But now i have no idea of what one of the three stars with draconis in its name, would be my origin system. Thanks for the idea. Im kinda freaked by this but i think im from mu draconis. Got no idea for sure,but it kinda has too much of a coincidence to me now.
Old 07-03-2018, 09:11 AM
Master

Thanks for sharing the story. I am from a world of dreams, a place that originates in my Heart