Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Crystals & Gemstones

Old 23-02-2011, 08:34 PM
CJ82Sky

Quote:
Originally Posted by Moonkestrel
Sounds like larimar And fire opal - very very nice. I love gazing into fire opal, it's fascinating in there!

i think (99%) sure it is larimar :) thanks!
Old 23-02-2011, 08:42 PM
CJ82Sky

ok so in my red back i have my tumbled garnet, red jasper, jet, an iridescent jade that is unreal to look at (also almost positive it is jade - deep green but one side has this very unique iridescence the rest looks like normal dark jade), and my past life crystal i found in a quartz forest when camping as a child.

we used to break open rocks to find quartz clusters and the one day i was just walking and found this 2" clear quartz with a smaller crystal partially inside the big one. it's a 7pt crystal. the top of it is a little chipped from being with me for about 20 years, but it is still clear and so strong. i remember when i found it thinking that i must have left it there for myself from a past life - then was like oh no - or my guide has been carrying it and left it for me :) cool stuff for sure. it's not usually in one specific pouch, sometimes it is loose in a pocket, other times it's under my pillow, other times it goes with whatever other crystals need magnification or amplification. it went in a pouch today with the darker red / green stones as per what my guide said to grab. the first batch i mentioned come with me daily bc they all have to do with stuff i am working on myself at the moment.

i have 2 small bags in the other pocket. odd that i put them all in pouches today, but jacob said to keep them organized, that i'd need it and i've learned the hard way that not listening doesn't get me anything good ;)

(jacob is my guide - not the wolf the human one in case you read the animal totem thread i also have a wolf named jacob i refer to as jw. this is jacob cyphers based on the name i knew him as in physical form a few lives ago).
Old 23-02-2011, 08:49 PM
Moonkestrel

Quote:
Originally Posted by CJ82Sky
i found in a quartz forest when camping as a child.

we used to break open rocks to find quartz clusters and the one day i was just walking and found this 2" clear quartz with a smaller crystal partially inside the big one. it's a 7pt crystal. the top of it is a little chipped from being with me for about 20 years, but it is still clear and so strong.

Wow I'd love to find crystals like that! Maybe one day I will!

My friend was walking on a beach in Cornwall once and she found a large ametrine, it had been tumbled by the sea and is so beautiful!
Old 24-02-2011, 08:11 AM
Moonkestrel

Morganite.....

and the usual Labradorite, Garnet, aqua aura and moonstone....Lovely!
Old 24-02-2011, 11:20 AM
Master
It's a garnet day today for stamina and strength :)

Every situation is an opportunity for healing, learning, growth and transformation.
Old 25-02-2011, 04:31 PM
Moonkestrel

Still Morganite (and garnet, labradorite, moonstone and aqua aura).....also wearing my silver Wolf ring. Xxx
Old 25-02-2011, 07:04 PM
Nalini

Quote:
Originally Posted by Moonkestrel
Sounds gorgeous!

Thank you! I'm definitely taking a real liking to it :)
Old 27-02-2011, 05:32 PM
Master
Blue tigers eye with Herkimer diamond necklace .

Every situation is an opportunity for healing, learning, growth and transformation.
Old 28-02-2011, 04:52 PM
Moonkestrel

The usual but took my morganite off on Saturday...now have a raging cold and tickly cough! Must be releasing unecessary 'bits and bobs'...lol! *she hurries away to put the morganite back on in the hopes that it will ease the symptoms - lol*
Old 28-02-2011, 07:02 PM
Master
I wear a aquamarine bead necklace, and moldavite pendant,

and 3 bracelets - black tourmaline, clear quartz and rose quartz