Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Affirmations > Manifesting, Creating, & The Law of Attraction

Old 24-08-2016, 07:19 PM
Experiencer
Hey The Necromancer, here's my take on it:

First off I found it interesting the number of people that have either looked at this thread or have responded. What this suggest to me is that a lot of people want to help or need help, that a lot of people are having issues with the same thing and I have seen similar thread titles to yours come up more often than with other thread titles.

My take on it is that LOA is only one of many decriptions and docturans of the process of personal creation.

The Self is indivisible and creative and in being a part of it that can think we share in this power of creation - from what I believe this is the major truth of the various types of docturan such as LOA.

I believe that the thing that distingishes the physical plain from the astral plain is that here on Earth there is a collective belief that we don't create reality. People who believe that they can create reality that live on Earth I would say are out numbered by the masses who do not. The collective belief on Earth that we don't create reality I would say is a shared result of consequence; it results from shared collective belief of individuals and is of its self a rule of placement in it all and so teaches individuals to except such false beliefs.

Various other docturans of the above relation include: the golden rule of Christianity, LOA of Abraham, the holographic universe from Barbra brennan and from others, penny pierces leap of perception, karma of various religions. Each set of docturan has a different set of rules applicable to ones personal exceptance of personal creation, and each is based on the same basic truth.

In your recent post on this thread you said something of your recent church experience and had realizations/questions of LOA; in relation to that here is my take: before I ever learned about LOA I read and was into energy work teachings of Barbra brennans hands of light book which concluded that we could heal any thing and that though it had not happened in her experience, she could not figure why it would not be possible for a person to regenerate a limb. Around this time I had a tooth crumble, about a third of it, and not wanting to go to the dentist I decided to try it out, to regenerate my tooth. Long store short it worked. There are a number of factors that attributed to that but the story relates to LOA in the fact that the number one greatest effort on my part to heal it was in mental effort and belief. An interenting panomina that I found though the process was a correlation between progress, loss of progress and in talking to other people about what I was doing. I have often found that I can tell if a person believes me or not based in the immediant after effects of telling them. As it was healing I continuely watched as progress was gained or lost in relation to talking to people about it; in the end I falsely reported to people that it was 90% healed and that shattered their belief that it wouldn't work and with in a day or so the healing happened so that I was no longer a lier because it was 90% healed and then it completely healed.

The point is that we all have an influence if we allow for it. The external world is like the ridged clock of the universe, not solid but ridged. The internal world is made of layers which relate to different locations in the ridged clock all the way to the ultimate truth of the Self. So the external is limited but as a part of the Self the limits are limited. We can get around the rules of the external by changing location, in all ways, or though understanding the rules and being the exception to the rules.

{something to note is that I only read the initial post about what the tread was about and the more recent one about you going to church so if the thread though time took another direction....? anyways hope the above helps and wanted to add that I read one about you soon getting$500 and planning to use the proceeds to take it into your own hands. I don't know what you where origionally after but if you have the means to get what you want and your going to go get it, I don't really see the difference between that and LOA. A lot of time the difference between sycronisity and manifestation is simply level of awareness, they feel different as we go up or down in awareness.}
By the way - I know your path has been tried and so - It may seem like the way to go - Me, I'd rather be found - Trying something new - I gotta go find my own way - I gotta go make my own mistakes - Sorry for feeling, feeling the way I do
[b]