Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Past Lives & Reincarnation > Walk-Ins/Soul Exchanges

Old 23-01-2022, 11:58 PM
Seeker

I’d like to belong to classical musician parents from Oxfordshire, and be a tall, long limbed, black haired noble beauty who wears opulent clothes, like Greek folk costumes etc and studies ancient poetry at Oxford, and be with my red headed soulmate Charlie. That’s my number one afterlife wish, always has been. ����

or I’d like to be Jessie b on YouTube, I love the way she looks, acts, she’s a drama Queen, and I love how she talks so much, many times I sound like her. I’d give up twenty years of my life to be her. She’s got my sort of personality, and I adore who I am very much already, but she has model like beauty I don’t have.
Old 28-04-2022, 04:19 AM
Master
Your ideal-fantasy Incarnation?: I'd like to incarnate as a Alien an Energy Being like the ones I have envisioned in my head. I also want the artist Prince Nelson to incarnate again with the same height 5'2", wieght 112 lbs wasitline 27" Inch Prince was not as "wide" when standing next to someone and he was tiny, with the same physique I loved his frame.
He would have a diffrent western zodiac sign . Prince Nelson would also look slightly diffirent facially .
O(+>
Old 29-08-2022, 09:49 PM
Master
My ideal Incarnation would be to come back as an Energy being especially like the characters I have envisioned in my head and be a part of their family and culture. Zerah Regulus Malay
Old 30-08-2022, 04:59 AM
Master
2nd comming of the Christ for me, Mr miraculous.
Amen
utopiandreamchild
Old 30-08-2022, 09:40 PM
Master
Arrow

Quote:
Originally Posted by utopiandreamchild
2nd comming of the Christ for me, Mr miraculous.
Amen
utopiandreamchild
LOL that would be awsome to come back as the 2nd coming of Christ.
Old 04-11-2022, 01:34 AM
Guide
A dinosaur!! Raaawr! Hell yea.
Old 04-11-2022, 02:26 AM
I had no idea until the 2nd coming of Christ thing.
If I came back I would want to be at the feet at a Great Master...
like be in his or her inner circle of devotees- swooning all day in the Love all around him and
the grace sending me into a Zone with a glance.

*I'll text in Navy Blue when I'm speaking as a Mod. :)

Prepare yourself for the coming astral journey of death by daily riding in the balloon of God-perception.
Through delusion you are perceiving yourself as a bundle of flesh and bones, which at best is a nest of troubles.
Meditate unceasingly, that you may quickly behold yourself as the Infinite Essence, free from every form of misery. ~Paramahansa's Guru's Guru

Old 04-11-2022, 05:36 AM
Master
I'd want to be reincarnated as a Alien (Energy Being) or as Demeter Goddess of Agriculture, Fertility, Sacred Law and the Harvest.