Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Paranormal & Supernatural > General Paranormal

Old 07-11-2016, 10:32 AM
Seeker

What's Going On?????!!!!!

Hi Everyone

I've grown alot spirituality within this year and I've had some really lovely experiences, but in the last month or so I've had some pretty bad nightmares. I hardly ever get any dreams that are quite so bad. What's unusual is they occurred one after the other. Also just yesterday I saw dark mist fly by my face, lol, sounds funny but scared me crapless. Has this happened to anyone else?

Don't wanna keep going on about my twin flame, but all this has happened since splitting up with him. The nightmares aren't so intense now not since I got a vision a few weeks ago, I seemed to be in space, lol this sounds mad, I saw stars then I saw myself bathed in gold light, I don't remember too much about the vision but I heard, now this does sound funny lol, Madonna's song power of goodbye (only the following words: Your heart is not open so I must go The spell has been broken, I loved you so you were my lesson I had to learn I was your fortress). I hadn't heard that song in years!

What's happening?

Also in regards to music, I started hearing music in my dreams since my spiritual senses were awoken, that had never happened to me before. Even hearing songs I've never ever heard of! Has that happened to anyone else?