Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Channeling

Old 29-09-2019, 01:10 PM
Guide
Color

Starflower, it's good news hearing from you that my travels are helping to unite so much that is both physical and nonphysical. It is a joy knowing that you are also feeling more of your Self via very personal friendship with the trees and ocean.

Ruby is a wonderful name for your new vehicle because rubies are precious stones and they are RED. Therefore they symbolise the planet Mars through which expresses the 6th Ray of Idealism, Devotion and Service. This Ray has a Red vibration. And Red is the vibration of the human Base of the Spine chakra where kundalini sexual energy is coiled like a serpent.
Ruby is also my mother's middle name.

[quote=Starflower): Explorer21, thanks so much for your kind words. I am fascinated by the great scope of your travels around this world. Seeing from a whole perspective, so much has been united that is physical and nonphysical.

It's wonderful that you feel "more" of your self now. I have also been feeling that way and it bears much thought because I have been starting to feel the "friendship" of the trees and the ocean in a very personal way. I sit in awe of that friendship and it surrounds me with feelings that are full of new connections and insights. My sense is that those who are dedicated to uniting the nature they express with Nature as it presents are going through the virtual eye of the needle which Christ once referred to. And this is not a test for any of us so much as an allowing that we are One with all we love and see, and what we love sustains us.

Astounded I was by your insights about my new vehicle. I've never driven a car that felt more familiar. It's beautifully eerie. Thank you for telling me that 2012 was a Year of the Dragon as was 1952. I will have tremendous fun with these metaphors.
Much gratitude!
[/QUOTE]

Old 29-09-2019, 04:05 PM
Experiencer
Quote:
Originally Posted by Explorer21
Starflower, it's good news hearing from you that my travels are helping to unite so much that is both physical and nonphysical. It is a joy knowing that you are also feeling more of your Self via very personal friendship with the trees and ocean.

Ruby is a wonderful name for your new vehicle because rubies are precious stones and they are RED. Therefore they symbolise the planet Mars through which expresses the 6th Ray of Idealism, Devotion and Service. This Ray has a Red vibration. And Red is the vibration of the human Base of the Spine chakra where kundalini sexual energy is coiled like a serpent.
Ruby is also my mother's middle name.

Wow, so much wholeness comes through in your thoughts, Explorer21. I'm moved by all the associations with Ruby. The planet Mars is never far from my thoughts, nor the planet Venus. It's interesting that the 6th Ray expresses Mars because although Ruby is a 2012, she only had 65,000 miles on her and had had only one owner. She sat on the lot where we found her for 320 days, too. I am convinced she was waiting for us.
Your mother had a most beautiful middle name. My parents names were William and Joyce so I like to feel that as their first child, I was a union of WILL and JOY. Here's to making things whole in many ways!
What is a question but a call to the Universe for its answer? Who are you but a call of the Universe to be heard? Unity is the true foundation of our unfolding reality. We all belong together within the kaleidoscope of our perceived singularity.
Old 29-09-2019, 04:07 PM
Experiencer
Quote:
Originally Posted by janielee
That sounds nice, you share a very beautiful pristine Light

Thank you, janielee. You share the same lovely beauty in your light.
What is a question but a call to the Universe for its answer? Who are you but a call of the Universe to be heard? Unity is the true foundation of our unfolding reality. We all belong together within the kaleidoscope of our perceived singularity.