Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Soulmates & Twin Flames

Old 07-10-2019, 11:59 AM
Knower

Quote:
Originally Posted by Marie
I tried to send a message but it wont be sent... Have you enabled the function yet or, is it my lower tf interfering..

OK I think I have it turned on now.. I checked 2 boxes but think maybe there were 3 more I needed to click on. Can you send again Marie?
Sorry! LOL about lower functioning t.f.. lol probably my lower functioning wasn't rested enough to catch all of the places to click.. all in time (completion) as to functionality. :)
Sorry!
Old 07-10-2019, 02:22 PM
Master
The Twin Ray is the one and only other half. These do not incarnate together yet as we aren't ready. This is at a very very high level, Monadic, and no one at the mo is at that level.
I'm not even certain if this is sustainable in a physical body as everything above 5D is not compatible with that.

Twin Flames you have 12 in total, but only 1 of these incarnates at the same time, if at all.
This also requires someone to be quite far on their soul path and most aren't yet. It is possible these times, but it doesn't happen near as often as people think or claim.
Old 08-10-2019, 04:10 PM
Knower

Thanks for replying FairyCrystal.
It is confusing to meet various connections. Before I had my awakening 15 yrs ago.. I never read any of this.. not that that would make a difference, but as I would meet different soul connections in my soul group, I would then read about the ones.. and it fits so well. I believe I have met my twin ray. I know it's rare.. & in my experience it is as much as it would be like a twin in real life, male/female. I am female and my t.r. is male.. but he could not stay in the relationship.. he would come & go continually and for 3.5 yrs.
I think I am aware of most of my primary twelve soul connections now.

My confusion yet is in how this comes together on the other side. I had enough autonomy between these one's meetings.. & especially the last 2 after a t.f. died.. that I think it all comes back together as light bodies on other side. For me, as a Christian, I can see there is work in 1000 reign. This t.f. I am around now, and have known for 20 yrs.. I see us into completion..
I like the website, "Journey of Illumination" that she talks about how she believes she is a split of 3.. I relate to that scenario & also that this current t.f. connection is rather a culmination of this split.. and that (current) t.f. & I will ascend together. The, "how," it plays out is still somewhat of a mystery and the journey...

I wonder if the twin ray meeting are not so uncommon.. but more like a brother/ sister, that another read on all of these soul connections, is about eternal twin flame (extremely rare) which is proton/ electron splitting, then the twin ray which is a cell split from beginning of time is my guess...
So, as the matrix goes, I could see this played out...
I would say too it's how it all comes back together on other side.
When I am in the middle of adjusting to knowing a closer soul it is about healing.. both of us & outward..
I sense we all see things uniquely as well as one's purpose on earth...
Thanks again for your reply to my post!
Old 08-10-2019, 08:11 PM
Master

The problem is if several and they get jealous or you cant chose. How could you if you love all.
Old 08-10-2019, 08:13 PM
Master

How do you figure out who to be with? And what if you have crucial work waiting together, and, you swore youd be together in the end?
Old 09-10-2019, 01:34 AM
Knower

Quote:
Originally Posted by Marie
How do you figure out who to be with? And what if you have crucial work waiting together, and, you swore youd be together in the end?

That's where these forums in particular have helped me..
This forum is not as active .. it seems.. There was one I wrote at but can't remember the name of it.. it's been some time ago. To share & write helped me get to point of acceptance & release of what I could not grasp..
it's like grasping light bodies.. LOL.. how can a person grab ahold & hold onto a light body.. maybe but not.. It's soul family.. the mission then would be ?
also ethereal.. It has helped me to meet multiple soul family members & think of this in larger picture so I can release the intensity, which can be overwhelming at times.. but we are told to walk, "through The Fire," and this is what it feels like too as to healing..
(my version of making sense of 3D but experiencing higher dimensions)...