Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Spiritual Development

Old 03-10-2019, 01:01 AM
Master
Quote:
Originally Posted by iamthat
And I have read that there is no Divine punishment for the act of suicide. The individual may feel remorse that they have killed their body and wasted an opportunity for learning, and they may have to face a similar situation in a future incarnation so they may perhaps choose a different course of action.

I suspect that the punishment of being miserable in a very dark place for hundreds of years is self-imposed. The person is so caught up in their own misery that they are closed to all outside assistance.

But the accounts of after-death experiences of suicides vary considerably.

Here is am excerpt from Michael Newton' book, Journey of Souls, which presents part of the (hynotherapy regression) session of a client ('S' = 'subject') who had committed suicide in a previous life, describing what he thought as he was approaching meeting his Spirit Guide (named Clodees) in the afterlife following that suicide along with some of Dr. Newtons comments:
During our session, I learned this subject had experienced a recent series of male lives, culminating with a short life as a prosecuting attorney called Ross Feldon in the state of Oklahoma during the 1880s. As Ross, my client had committed suicide at age thirty-three in a hotel room by shooting himself in the head. Ross was in despair over the direction his life had taken as a courtroom prosecutor.

As the dialogue progresses, the reader will notice displays of intense emotion. Regression therapists call this "heightened response" being in a state of revivification (meaning to give new life) as opposed to the alternative trance state where subjects are observer-participants.
Case 13

Dr. N: Now that you have left the shower of healing, where are you going?

S: (apprehensively) To see my advisor.

Dr. N: And who is that?

S: (pause) ... Dees ... no ... his name is Clodees.

Dr. N: Did you talk to Clodees when you entered the spirit world?

S: I wasn't ready yet. I just wanted to see my parents.

Dr. N: Why are you going to see Clodees now?

S: I ... am going to have to make some kind of ... accounting ... of myself. We go through this after all my lives, but this time I'm really in the soup.

Dr. N: Why?

S: Because I killed myself.

Dr. N: When a person kills himself on Earth does this mean they will receive some sort of punishment as a spirit?

S: No, no, there is no such thing here as punishment-that's an Earth condition. Clodees will be disappointed that I bailed out early and didn't have the courage to face my difficulties. By choosing to die as I did means I have to come back later and deal with the same thing all over again in a different life. I just wasted a lot of time by checking out early.

Dr. N: So, no one will condemn you for committing suicide?

S: (reflects for a moment) Well, my friends won't give me any pats on the back either – I feel sadness at what I did.
Note: This is the usual spiritual attitude toward suicide, but I want to add that those who escape from chronic physical pain or almost total incapacity on Earth by killing themselves feel no remorse as souls. Their guides and friends also have a more accepting view toward this motivation for suicide.
Old 03-10-2019, 02:43 AM
Master
Double post.

⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜ ⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜

Happiness is the result of an enlightened mind whereas suffering is caused by a distorted mind.

Last edited by BigJohn : 03-10-2019 at 05:22 AM.
Old 03-10-2019, 02:50 AM
Master
I find such sessions to be interesting.

I have studied people who have claimed they were Wyatt Earp's second wife, Celia Ann "Mattie" Blaylock. My question is how many people can claim they were one said person? Traditionally, it was thought a person in a past life could only come back as only one person instead of many persons in this life time.

As for Celia Ann "Mattie" Blaylock, what the ones who claim they are her in this life time claim she committed suicide. But her coroner's report, if studied carefully, it appears she died from an overdose by the drunk who mixed her laudanum with alcohol.

People do not realize that research can be done on some people of the past and can be used to verify if the person in this life claiming to be somebody of the past really was that person.

One person I knew, claimed he was a stagecoach driver, along with his present day girlfriend, who traveled from Apache Junction to Globe, Arizona. I told him numerous times if he could tell me what year(s) he did this, I might be able to provide him with names and where they are buried.

He never would give me the year(s) he did this work.

Happiness is the result of an enlightened mind whereas suffering is caused by a distorted mind.

Old 03-10-2019, 04:45 AM
Master

Quote:
Originally Posted by davidsun
Here is an excerpt from Michael Newton' book, Journey of Souls, which presents part of the (hynotherapy regression) session of a client ('S' = 'subject') who had committed suicide in a previous life, describing what he thought as he was approaching meeting his Spirit Guide (named Clodees) in the afterlife following that suicide along with some of Dr. Newtons comments:

Thanks, Davidsun - an interesting illustration.

Peace