Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Past Lives & Reincarnation

Old 29-11-2012, 01:19 AM
wetherspoonred

BrianStalin Past Life Research

l found this man's research to be very interesting and l tend to agree with 99% of what he says.
Apparently, he is a reiki master who has had teachers like the Dalai Lama and other Tibetan monks. Take all that as you like, but his work is amazing IMO.
Here is something l totally agree with - a lot of so-called experts in the field don't agree with him, but l feel he's right:

Quote:
The New Age Movement is a mixture of black and white.

On the negative side it promotes unsafe acts of lower psychism - past life regression therapies and deep trance channeling.

Media people like Oprah Winfrey, Shirley MacLaine and others promote this madness.

Brianstalin has been trained by Masters to read the Akashic Records accurately. More importantly he is able to pass on this knowledge to others who can experience the Records for themselves and reach their own conclusions.

Brianstalin is concerned with the shoddy and inaccurate information the New Age movement has been putting out through media sources.

The past life readings and theories of certain well-known channelers and hypnotherapists - even Edgar Cayce's information - rarely correspond to the information found in the Akashic Records.

Brianstalin checks his own findings with a number of people who also have the necessary skills to teach others how to access the Akashic Records for themselves.

Needless to say Brianstalin has upset a number of important people who have reputations and incomes tied up in widely promoted theories and speculations.

These people show no concern for truth, but care only about the widespread promotion of their points of view.
To bolster their claims they point out their impressive medical qualifications and the endorsement of their work by very famous and influential people.

None of these people can teach, heal or empower others.

Past life reading remains the most basic psychic skill known to man.

The fact that few people can demonstrate this basic skill and pass it on to others suggests that our psychic centers are being being shut down by clever external programming.

Whenever people try to access higher states of consciousness through New Age teachings they almost always end up connecting to demonic entities of the lower astral realms who pose as ascended masters, extraterrestrials, angels and enlightened beings.

Here's the link to his blog - some really interesting stuff:

http://brianstalin-index.blogspot.co.uk/

Here are some examples of famous people's past-lives. Judge for yourselves.

Obama was not Akhenaten [like many are saying] but Pope Leo X111:

Many people can see the striking resemblance between Brad Pitt and Hermann Rorschach. Is this just a coincidence or is there something more to it?

Angelina Jolie:

And most amazingly - Keannu Reeves:

Old 29-11-2012, 04:26 AM
Mathew

G'day wetherspoonred

A very good & honest thread, these threads usually aren't well received.

This new age stuff comes from manipulated eastern spiritual practices & beliefs which are put out to confuse us as confused people are easy to manipulate & of course easy to make money off.

If you look back in the twenties you will find a spiritual awakening that wasn't manipulated but as time went on it became more & more manipulated & in turn so did we in believing in things that are deceptive. We are indeed being brought up to believe in certain principles that will serve only those who will gain from such deception.

Love
Mathew
Old 29-11-2012, 05:49 PM
wetherspoonred

Yes Mathew. l completely agree.
As you say, a lot has been distorted and corrupted. Most of the new-age stuff seems to be a re-hash of theosophy or Alice Bailey etc. D.lcke was very much into A.Bailey l believe. But from my research even Theosophy [began around 1875 l think] was only channeling lower astral or perhaps mental plane information [not the places of Truth IMO] . A lot of mediumship and spiritualism falls into this basket as well... there is some evidence that blavatsky was taught by Max Theon [a genuine occultist, l believe, and his wife who was very advanced] - but whether Blavasky was channeling the genuine article is something else. l've always felt uneasy about all this 'Ascended Master's' stuff.
Anyway, the point l'm making is that [not trying to offend anyone here] most channeled new-agey stuff and hypnotic regression info is most likely coming from very deceptive sources and not the genuine Akashic records.
it's just best to be very wary and discriminating about these things instead off all-accepting like so many are these days...
Old 29-11-2012, 09:46 PM
Mathew

Quote:
Originally Posted by wetherspoonred
Yes Mathew. l completely agree.
As you say, a lot has been distorted and corrupted. Most of the new-age stuff seems to be a re-hash of theosophy or Alice Bailey etc. D.lcke was very much into A.Bailey l believe. But from my research even Theosophy [began around 1875 l think] was only channeling lower astral or perhaps mental plane information [not the places of Truth IMO] . A lot of mediumship and spiritualism falls into this basket as well... there is some evidence that blavatsky was taught by Max Theon [a genuine occultist, l believe, and his wife who was very advanced] - but whether Blavasky was channeling the genuine article is something else. l've always felt uneasy about all this 'Ascended Master's' stuff.
Anyway, the point l'm making is that [not trying to offend anyone here] most channeled new-agey stuff and hypnotic regression info is most likely coming from very deceptive sources and not the genuine Akashic records.
it's just best to be very wary and discriminating about these things instead off all-accepting like so many are these days...

G’day wetherspoonred

I’ve been known to be a book & workshop basher telling people they read & study to much in this prefabricated new age muck which has mostly been broken down & manipulated from eastern teachings to serve the deceivers/perpetrator but the victims are so wrapped up in this new age muck because it promises sensationalised results.

By the way I’m not backwards in coming forward as this new age stuff is seriously deceptive but I suppose we all have our own path to follow I just hope they don’t take humanity down the same path as theirs!!

Love
Mathew
Old 02-12-2012, 11:42 PM
Raineco

WEATHERspoonRed quoted BrianStalin (why one word?)

Quote:
Whenever people try to access higher states of consciousness through New Age teachings they almost always end up connecting to demonic entities of the lower astral realms who pose as ascended masters, extraterrestrials, angels and enlightened beings.

to that whole thing - it sounds like childish competition, when I hear these warnings and claims I usually think, "why should I believe you are any better?"
There is almost always an element of projection, of the pot calling the kettle black. (only it's one channel calling another channeler a demon-chaneler - it gets really ridiculous)

And even IF the critic is right and the other guy is a fraud (& its never that simple), how can ANYone reading that really know? Knowing that we are all at different levels of education and awareness and, often also of using newfound abilities, the critic should come to terms with the fact that everyone will have to develop and use their own discretion, to ask themselves how the information feels, how their heart and soul respond, and to distinguish where there might be some fear and deception at work, or they're just hearing wishful thinking.
All you can do is - be constantly vigilant, know that there is always room for error just like in 3D life, try to be aware of what forms such errors usually take in the context of channeled or spirit-acquired information, and just keep all that in mind. It's about using the Head AND the Heart you know? Been hearing that phrase a lot lately? I have, and there is a great band by that name. Anyway, it's not about feelings being superior, it's about the marriage of your rational mind to your heart.
Old 14-12-2012, 06:30 PM
wetherspoonred

Quote:
to that whole thing - it sounds like childish competition, when I hear these warnings and claims I usually think, "why should I believe you are any better?"
There is almost always an element of projection, of the pot calling the kettle black. (only it's one channel calling another channeler a demon-chaneler - it gets really ridiculous)

l'm inclined to believe what brianstalin says because l've heard the same thing said by some very enlightened ppl [highly regarded worldwide, l mean], notably Sri Aurobindo and The Mother and plenty more too. New-Ager channelers and there ilk are playing with fire IMO, just as hypnotists and regressionists are. l tend to agree with bstalin that edgar cayce got most things wrong too, and that EC didn't actually access the Akashic Records but only screen memories of some kind.
But, none of this can be verified without personal and direct experience through our own experience, so it's all third-party till then.
Old 14-12-2012, 11:13 PM
Experiencer
Location: Adelaide, Australia - but born and bred in Ireland:)
There are no absolute truths when it comes to after life, reincarnation or whatever happens after death - no one will truly know until we get there.

I'm skeptical of anyone who tries the "I'm better than them, for reasons only I can see" approach. Though I am also skeptical of most new age philosophies.
Old 15-12-2012, 08:46 AM
Knower
Wow! This is amazing thank you very much for introducing me to this site. I agree with what I have read so far. Thanks!
Old 15-12-2012, 10:27 AM
Quagmire

I think knowing who you were is something that is within you because it is something that not just was a part of you but is a part of you. As soon as others try to enter that space they not only has to translate their own perceptions of you but also have to accurately translate your perceptions of yourself. So I believe it is far more accurate when coming from source (yourself) than from someone translating the source (you)... not saying it cannot be accurate. But where we in memories of old might always look alike it is not certain it was so in that perticular lifetime.
Old 15-12-2012, 10:37 AM
Quagmire

Quote:
Originally Posted by wetherspoonred
[not the places of Truth IMO]

If you ask me such places only exist within ones own perception. All you see each day all around you in all places is reflections of the truth. Whether one translate them accurately is another thing. One thing is to see/hear/smell/feel/taste the world another thing is to understand it...