Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Faeries, Elementals, Nature Spirits, & Woodland Creatures

Old 15-08-2011, 11:14 AM
Scorpio

Question Really Weird

Unusually in Wellington New Zealand it is snowing!
For as long as I have been alive it has NEVER EVER snowed.
This is the first time it has ever snowed like this some parts have had snow drop that dissolves straight away maybe for a hour, In a 5 year period
But for the last two days it has been real heavy snow!
And is still snowing with thunder storm lightening!
Why is all this atmospheric disturbances happening?
Is it spiritual? Is there a huge astronomical movement or change in progress..
With all these natural disasters happening one cant help but ponder.
Old 18-08-2011, 12:00 AM
Moon Willow

Hey Scorpio,
I'm in Auckland and snow up here was totally random ...but so much fun!!!

I don't think of all these things as natural disasters. I think of them as experiences that we have put in our life path that help us to achieve what we wanted to in this life. I also think that this isn't just OUR journey ...it's also our Mother Earth's journey and she needs to move and shift and rain and snow to achieve what she needs - yes, maybe our actions and thoughts as a whole has increased the effects of these changes and shifts but ultimately we need to keep our eye on the bigger picture.

There is also alot of planetry and solar changes going on at the moment which will have their own effects as well.

Best thing you can do is keep yourself grounded and keep based in your heart consciousness as you go about your beautiful daily life.

I keep in touch with a NZ based couple called Ascension Explorers and they are amazing. Lou often channels Gaia and has alot of amazing insights which I have been blessed to witness in person. Maybe have a look at what they do and they might help you understand what is going on in our beautiful country.

Love, hugs and blessings,
Moony x x x