Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Dreams

Old 14-12-2018, 03:06 AM
Newbie ;)
Seeker

Protection in dreams

I have medium abilities but so far only in my dreams. Usually good people either curious or needing help crossing over or trying to relay what happened to them. This dream I had when I had sleep paralysis a couple of weeks ago was so scary. I dreamed it was dark and I could hear a lady talking to me. She said I am the one responsible for the bad things that happened in your house. She was specific about a couple of things. I said what is your name. She said Elizabeth. Then I got scared. I had this horrible feeling all over my body and then I realized I couldn't wake up. I have sleep paralysis a lot and have trained myself to calmly wake up but this time I panicked. I could feel her beside me and it felt like something was in the room with me and I could not wake up. I believe in God but don't believe Jesus is God so don't believe in praying to him, but all I could think to do is start yelling in the name of Jesus go away in the name of God go away. It did not leave. I kept saying it. Then I tried to scream as hard as I could and nothing came out. So I was praying dear God please let something wake me up. I was begging. And right at that moment my phone rang. It woke me up. I didn't answer in time so it left a voicemail. So I didn't get a phone number but the voicemail was a recording of a robotic voice saying, hello helen, I don't know you but you should call me back thanks goodbye. What?! I had no idea. I told my husband and he said he had been doing test calls from a job the day before. I think it was still crazy that it picked that exact moment to go through. If it was a test call, why did it not go through when he called the day before? So I wanted to share this story with like minded people but I also want to know how can I protect myself from dark spirits. What do I say to them? I just want to be prepared if this happens again.
Old 14-12-2018, 04:26 AM
Yaoughta

I suspect that you're going to bed wide open and thus attracting entities to you that may not always have good intentions towards you. Some may just want to fee off your energy as it takes more energy to be alive or manifested in physical form. I suggest blessing your house and your bedroom and smudging/sageing throughout. Also, as you fall asleep affirm a clear intention that only those of loving intentions may approach you in your dream and your space and energy field. That should help.
Old 14-12-2018, 02:19 PM
Master
Hi,

Your dream was very informative. If you had not panicked, and created that sleep paralysis, the dream event may have revealed a lot of useful things to you. Elizabeth most likely had other things to tell you.

Would you really want that to happen? Protection from useful information.

Now protection from dark spirits is another matter. There are a few channeled spititual teachers who encourage not using protection. Kryon and Bashar specifically. The concept being that you can only be harmed if you believe you can be harmed. If you do not protect your self you can not be harmed. So that is what I suggest for preperation if a next time happens. Relax and do not let those encounters frighten you.

It was nice to know that phone call woke you up. I would say that your prayer was answered.

John

http://www.telepathyacademy.net/
Old 15-12-2018, 03:30 AM
Newbie ;)
Seeker

Thanks for the advice. I feel I do need to work on fear. I have been trying because I think when I get scared and panic, I scare off whoever is trying to contact me. Thanks
Old 15-12-2018, 08:12 PM
Knower

Praying to God has worked for me personally. I've also heard that you can ask archangel Michael for protection (don't know if that varies by religion or whatever).