Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Tarot and Oracle Cards

Old 23-04-2017, 07:44 AM
Master

Tarot practice thread vol.2

So the old thread (http://www.spiritualforums.com/vb/sh...ad.php?t=89118) is just under 1500 posts with 30 000 views. Wow! Apparently it's getting hard to edit/post on, so if FoxSpirit can lock the old thread, let's move here to continue our practice :)

Guidelines are the same as last time - this thread is intended to facilitate tarot/oracle/lenormand etc practice between members of the forum, whether beginner or advanced. In the spirit of fair play, readings are performed as thus:

[tealily opens thread]
Reader A reads for tealily
Reader B reads for Reader A
Reader C reads for Reader B
Reader D reads for Reader C (...and so on).

How to play:

1) Do a reading for whoever's turn it is (see "next reading for ____" tag) and post in-thread. The choice of deck or spread is entirely up to you.

2) Post your question (anything goes so long as not a third-party question, ie what someone else is thinking/feeling about you).

3) Post feedback after you've received your followup reading.

4) Please write "Next reading for ___[last reader's username here]___" at the bottom of every post to make it easier to keep track of who's turn it is to be read for.

Some guidelines:

- Are you a beginner and freaking out? No worries! It's all about experience. Every time you have to look up what a card means, or spend two minutes thinking about what a card might mean in relation to another card, it makes you a more knowledgeable reader. We recommend the use of a three or one-card spread rather than something complicated (like the Celtic Cross spread, which is sooo not beginner-friendly)

- This is not a freebie reading thread; if you don't have cards or don't feel confident, use a site like http://serennu.com/tarot/pick.php?l=1c to generate an online spread and use biddytarot or similar to find card definitions.

- Try to offer some variety to other readers by avoiding the same question within a two week period

To prevent misuse of this thread, I encourage members to ignore any 'hey I'm not good at this, but can someone do a reading for me? I really need one' posts. That's not fair play! The correct home for these posts is the Reading Requests forum.

If you copy any of my original text on this thread opener, that's cool, but please cite me as the original author :)

------------
Continuing on from the last thread -

Next reading for tealily

Q: What's the best way to proceed if I wish to streamline my project list?

(I'm juggling a lot of things - I know I need to cut down/optimise. Advice on best way to start would be awesome :) )

Last edited by Clover : 12-03-2018 at 01:03 PM.
Old 23-04-2017, 10:12 AM
Master
Next reading for tealily

Q: What's the best way to proceed if I wish to streamline my project list?

(I'm juggling a lot of things - I know I need to cut down/optimise. Advice on best way to start would be awesome :)

I will take your question there. Nice to see a new thread finally.

Six of pentacles reversed, Emperor reversed.

It feels like a male boss who is overseeing your work alongside others and feels content. There maybe some lack of open communication with your senior. If there is something you wish to change or work on, would like to develop it would be helpful to make that known to a boss in order to make it happen.
Emperor reversed to me feels like there might be some flexibility from someone towards you that might work in your favor, just be open to it and do not inhibit yourself from communicating what you need to. Pushing beyond what feels just allright, pushing beyond the work that is being done right now towards more advancement by talking to a senior. Communication and advise comes forth as the best way to proceed right now. You will find more flexibility and support from another once you do so.

I hope this relates in some way, let me know if there is something more i can look at for you here.

blessings

Next reading for angelic star.
My question. Any messages that come through.
Old 23-04-2017, 11:52 AM
Master

Feedback for angelic star

I do indeed have a male boss - and I'm sure he's pleased as punch because my caseload is high but because I'm new, I'm not earning commission like the others yet... so when my caseload is high, he (as business owner) earns the most money!!

I reached out to other clinicians (outside of work) recently; they've all expressed that they are happy for me to ask them questions etc. I just need to start using these resources - as I will indeed get more flexibility and support.

It's possible that your reading is saying my work mentor may be more nurturing than I currently anticipate, but I'm not willing to bet any money on that just yet...!!

Reading for angelic star

* RWS
General reading

Judgement, King of Wands rev, advice: 8 of Wands rev

Going with the obvious, the words "DECISION TIME!" are popping into my head. The court card makes me think it's to do with a person - typical attributes for this card indicate someone a bit brash, lots of energy, big dreams and talks them up a lot, but sort of not really organsed/focused enough to pull it all off.

For advice, you're being warned to stall. I feel like either new information will come in soon that you need, or that here are too many things on your plate to deal with that it's too difficult to make a clear cut decision right now.

Next reading for tealily
This is more in the nature of a prospectus-type question as I'm currently trying to de-clutter my life and wondering where it will all lead!

Q: If I continue as I am, will I find new love by the end of the year?

OR (for those who don't feel like taking a love question; I sometimes feel like this so no judgement!)

Q: If I continue as I am, will I be promoted at my clinical job within the next 3 months?
Old 23-04-2017, 01:49 PM
Master
Feedback for tealily.
Quote:
Going with the obvious, the words "DECISION TIME!" are popping into my head. The court card makes me think it's to do with a person - typical attributes for this card indicate someone a bit brash, lots of energy, big dreams and talks them up a lot, but sort of not really organsed/focused enough to pull it all off.

I have known people who were aggressive and competitive. They want to make it big in the 'real' world and think they are winning. The real world has no peace in it. I am not a very competitive person so those are the people I try to avoid. I move away from stress and competition. I have had trouble integrating that energy in the past, since I was in high performance situations with these demanding and materialistic people. So it makes sense why you talk of those attributes.
Thank you for the reading and thank you for your time.

Next reading for tealily
This is more in the nature of a prospectus-type question as I'm currently trying to de-clutter my life and wondering where it will all lead!

OR (for those who don't feel like taking a love question; I sometimes feel like this so no judgement!)

Q: If I continue as I am, will I be promoted at my clinical job within the next 3 months?

Last edited by angelic star : 23-04-2017 at 02:58 PM.
Old 24-04-2017, 08:39 AM
Master
Quote:
Next reading for tealily

Q: If I continue as I am, will I be promoted at my clinical job within the next 3 months

I will take your question here :)

Reading for tealily

Six of Wands reversed. There is a good possibility of your finding love by the end of the year. You need to feel more confident and also celebrate your successes. Present yourself more in a positive light as that will also attract positive things towards you. So you are fine, just need to feel more worthy, confident and feel good and present yourself positively. By middle of the year till October good potential to find new love or romantic interests. I pick a lot of cards that suggest still you are very humble, self effacing about yourself, you need to feel more confident and successful and present that to others.

Ace of Pentacles reversed. I will say there are going to be new developments and progress, which looks good but not possibly a promotion, immediately in the future.

I hope this helps, let me know if you want me to look more into this.

Next reading for angelic star

My question. Will it be wise to continue higher education by enrolling full time as student ?

thank you, blessings
Old 25-04-2017, 02:43 PM
Master

Reading for Angelic Star :

Will it be wise to continue higher education by enrolling full time as student ?

This is a yes / no question .... so I drew 5 ...

Queen of cups : No
10 Swords: Yes
3 Wands : No
6 Swords : Yes
7 Swords: No

So overall but it's on the line - a no. I drew a "Why" card and the answer was 5 swords - letting go.

Let me know if you want more clarity.

Question for Belle : Have I reached the end of the road with S?
Old 26-04-2017, 06:49 AM
55Degrees

Reading for Belle
Have I reached the end of the road with S?

King of Wands crossed with 2 of Coins, 5 of Swords, 3 of Coins, Ace of Coins.
As it's unclear who S is to you, my cards seem a bit vague but all these Coins suggest it may be a family member.

So there seems st be a shift in the dynamics of this relationship with S. The king facing left suggests that previously they were the one who was the dominant one in your life, but crossed by 2 of Coins suggests you are trying to take more control of your life now.

You believe S may not be happy about this and may still be trying to take charge, while S may simply see it as standing up for you, this is where the issue lies.

At some point you will both come to a better understanding and S may realise that you are doing pretty well dealing with things without there 'help'. This suggests that the relationship will change into a more passive support type of relationship.

This isn't the end of the road, this is the chance to build a new type of relationship with S, it's the start of a different phase that can be worked on.

Hope that helps.

Next reading for Pisces
I keep having dreams of people I know being on news reports, what is this suggesting to me?
Old 26-04-2017, 07:30 AM
Master
Feedback for Belle.

Hi there Belle, thank you for the reading. I hope what you are saying is true, it does give me some relief. Thank you for taking the time and the energy to read for me. You are wonderful ^_^ :)

Quote:
Next reading for Pisces
I keep having dreams of people I know being on news reports, what is this suggesting to me?

Reading for Pisces Moon.

Page of cups ( why these dreams ) It feels like you need to feel feelings of accomplishment come through to you and wake you. There is something you have done that is worthy of recognition and the message needs to come through to you, that you are worthy of that recognition from others. I am especially feeling a male reporter here. It feels like they would recognize your contribution and things you did. Since it is worthy of being noticed. You are worthy of being noticed and something could be make known to the world about you.
Ten of swords Reversed ( What you need to know ) I am feeling that there has been a lot of outside triggers and influences that are wearing heavy on you right now. It is ready to be let go of, but the stress of it is ripe. Lots of pressures in the outside that you probably haven't felt but it has impacted your energy body and this needs a release from your system. there might be a continuation of the pressure but just being aware of the energy will start to bring release for you. Might also be affecting your dreams and sleep at the moment.

I hope this reading has been helpful and it hope it relates to you, let me know if you have more questions around this. Sending smiles your end ~

Next reading for angelic star.
What do I need to know about E ?
Old 26-04-2017, 09:12 AM
Master

For AngelicStar (I used the Psychic Tarot deck)
E is going through mental conflict(2 swords equivalent) and is moving on from some situation. It seems a struggle but if you are helping them there may be a breakthrough (Triumphant success/ace swords). I get positive movement forward for both of you (eight wands). Maybe you will receive some communication or information soon about this person/issue. You seem to have great passion about this/a certain project. Expect miraculous solutions if things have seemed stuck.
Next reading for moonincancer
Will I make progress with writing my book in the near future? Can I facilitate it? When can I see progress with the blocks I am hitting?
Thanks
Old 26-04-2017, 03:01 PM
Master

Quote:
Originally Posted by Pisces_Moon
Reading for Belle
Have I reached the end of the road with S?

King of Wands crossed with 2 of Coins, 5 of Swords, 3 of Coins, Ace of Coins.
As it's unclear who S is to you, my cards seem a bit vague but all these Coins suggest it may be a family member.

So there seems st be a shift in the dynamics of this relationship with S. The king facing left suggests that previously they were the one who was the dominant one in your life, but crossed by 2 of Coins suggests you are trying to take more control of your life now.

You believe S may not be happy about this and may still be trying to take charge, while S may simply see it as standing up for you, this is where the issue lies.

At some point you will both come to a better understanding and S may realise that you are doing pretty well dealing with things without there 'help'. This suggests that the relationship will change into a more passive support type of relationship.

This isn't the end of the road, this is the chance to build a new type of relationship with S, it's the start of a different phase that can be worked on.

Hope that helps.

Next reading for Pisces

Hi. So very very interesting thank you so much. So not a family member in blood, but more of a mother to me than my own mother. I said something in an email that has caused offence. I'm struggling to deal with her reaction. She is highly sensitive and I bet she has read my energy of looking for more equality and is feeling hurt / sore / redundant. On some subconscious level. Yesterday I was wretched that the whole connection was over, but now I believe we will come to something better and more equal and at the moment it is just simply very uncomfortable. I hadn't figured that I was looking to take control back but this makes sense. I need to grow up!

Thank you so much. Very helpful and constructive.