Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Past Lives & Reincarnation

Old 18-06-2016, 06:40 AM
Experiencer
I had this weird memory of a queen having an affair with a musician and getting pregnant, her husband dying and then marrying again another noble. So I was drawing it as a storyboard for myself to develop it as some piece of fiction in the future but I was wondering if anyone that matched my story ever existed, because for a moment I was like "this is what happened to me once". So I decided to go after the only nobles I've heard of, the British, so I opened a wikipedia page that listed many nobles( https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Geneal...h_Royal_Family ) and I was already frustrated at seeing house of this, house of that, because I'm not into these subjects and there were so many people listed... how could I ever find someone that would fit it. To my surprise I scanned the page with my eyes and picked one, just one, it was literally my first click, Mary of Scots and indeed she has a story of her second husband suspecting her baby to be of a musician and he even killed the guy. Then her husband also got killed and she married again. I was like Of all nobles I clicked the right one. And of all types of death the one I fear the most is being decapitated, it has always been this my big fear, I feel really bad when I see it in movies and always hold my throat(other types of death I usually don't care) and that was how she died.
At the same time I don't feel this is enough evidence to claim I was her, but it was really a strange coincidence. I also cringe at anyone claiming to be a famous person because so many people claim the same, who's to say my claim is more legit than somebody else? And who wants to be a queen that lead a miserable life of being a commodity for her nation, being married many times, imprisoned and executed?
All in all, I'm just sharing because it was so odd.
Old 24-09-2016, 02:12 AM
Newbie ;)

I want to know if anyone on this thread remembers the same past life event as I? 13th century Japan, I want to say in Kyoto or Kamakura Japan. I was a young (14 or 15) year old daughter of a wealthy nobleman. I recall my mother died during childbirth, my birth, and I was an only child. The life ended as I was killed by that lifetime's husband (an arranged marriage, to a man atleast 25yrs older than I)literally stabbed me in the back with a katana for "cheating" on him. Since I was from a well known family, it was the talk of the town. Does anyone have a recollection of this?