Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Faeries, Elementals, Nature Spirits, & Woodland Creatures

Old 14-08-2011, 05:10 PM
Ascender

The links don't work
Old 14-08-2011, 05:19 PM
SenyxPanda

Quote:
Originally Posted by LadyVirgoxoxo
If they are on the same vibration, how come some people can't see them?

Well, some people just aren't opening their eyes. And they can hide themselves...
Old 14-08-2011, 07:21 PM
Amethyst

Hi!

Hope everyone is having a good weekend.

Re. recent discussions, it is often said that these beings hide.

Were that so, and if they were of the same dimension as humans what about when they are NOT hiding?

Instead of thinking of them as hiding, I think of them as invisible to us in their dimension.

If you ask them from the heart, they can choose to enter our dimension by altering their energy (or come out of hiding if you prefer) to say hello and be picked up by a camera or your own receptivity.

Blessings, Amethyst x
Old 14-08-2011, 07:44 PM
OldTimer

Quote:
Originally Posted by Amethyst
Hi!

Hope everyone is having a good weekend.

Re. recent discussions, it is often said that these beings hide.

Were that so, and if they were of the same dimension as humans what about when they are NOT hiding?

Instead of thinking of them as hiding, I think of them as invisible to us in their dimension.

If you ask them from the heart, they can choose to enter our dimension by altering their energy (or come out of hiding if you prefer) to say hello and be picked up by a camera or your own receptivity.

Blessings, Amethyst x
I'll give that a try... to ask. I believe so, I should be able to see...
Old 19-08-2011, 05:50 PM
Boldylocks

Quote:
Originally Posted by SenyxPanda
Like, where do faeries like to hang out, and such. Like, what do they like to eat? I just want to be able to capture one on film (camera). So, would anybody tell me? I don't know if there are certain faeries for certain areas, so I'll describe my neighborhood.

I live in an area somewhere between a town and the country. My house is surrounded by forests, but not completely. There is a pond 1/4 of a mile behind my house and there is a field 1/2 a mile away. So, what kind of faeries would be there?

Thanks, Rachel.

Rachel, you live in Michigan and from what I understand, there are Elves in your State.

I read a book "The Elves of Lily Hill Farm" by Penny Kelly, which was written about the author's experience with meeting Elves on a several acre property she purchased in Michigan. These Elves even helped her to cultivate her Farm and grow awesome grapes that she was able to sell to Welch's for the grape juice industry. For some reason only she was able to see these Elves- and not her husband and relatives.

One of the first things they told her was how with the way we humans treat this planet, we definitely must be either drunk or in need of waking up.

She even drew illustrations of the three elves who kept visiting her. They taught her a whole lot about organic gardening and basically the RIGHT way to treat the Earth so that we don't even need artificial fertilizers, weed killers or insecticides. I learned alot from reading her book.

I wrote to her to tell her to tell these Elves I sent my prayers and well wishes for them. I also commiserated with Penny about my father who continues to insist on using chemical products on our yard. About 2 weeks later I suddenly receive this catalog of all 100% organic lawn and garden product alternatives. I wrote to Penny again all excited about it --with the hunch that one of those elves were responsible . She mentioned that it definitely could have been -as it was definitely their style to do something like that :-)

I also belong to a website forum moderated by two sisters who live in Michigan- who connect with Elves there as well..
Your area is much like my State of Pa.- and I live in the same sort of setting you live in - Country with Suburbs nearby. I've seen an Elven Being in my mind's eye in our back yard. My eyes were shut, and he presented himself to me in green outline form- about 3 feet tall with ears that extended out, and a stocky build.

I've seen that faery that I mentioned about in past posts resting in my hair while I was in our home too. You may not see them, but they are there!