Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Crystals & Gemstones

Old 16-12-2018, 03:34 PM
Newbie ;)

Bunny Free Crystal Healing e-book

Hi My name is Jayne Todd and I have an e-book publishing company called Brave.Honest.Healing I write personal development and self help books on a number of topics including health and fitness, diet and lifestyle, meditation and alternative spirituality.

I currently have a Crystal Healing book on free promotion which I am giving away in exchange for an honest review. If anyone is interested then have a look at the Amazon kindle store and search for the following title. It's free today until the 19th Dec.

Crystal Healing: A guide to using crystals to balance your chakras by Jayne Todd

Here's a brief description

In this book I will give you a general overview of crystal healing and the use of crystals. We will cover everything you need to know from where to buy crystals, how to cleanse them and how to use them to balance your chakras.
I have included a chapter which introduces the Chakra energy system and gives a brief introduction to each chakra and their positioning on the body. We will then look at each chakra in turn; I have recommended three crystals to help heal and balance each one.

Here Is A Preview Of What You'll Learn..

What is a chakra?
How to balance your chakras using crystals
How to choose a crystal
How to cleanse your crystals
Where to buy crystals
Includes motivational quotes
meditations

And much much more!

Thanks for your help

Jayne.
Old 17-12-2018, 08:19 AM
Master
thanks Jayne

I would be interested to see what those who are aware of the subject matter of this book on a personal level think about it. I am not that adept but will gladly take a look at it, sounds lovely
Old 25-01-2019, 08:33 AM
annylenardo

Please share the link..
Old 03-05-2019, 05:11 PM
Newbie ;)

this would b very nice