Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Channeling

Old 02-12-2010, 08:22 PM
Knower

Thank You Mac.

As I have said, my question is a genuine one.
I am not an avid scholar on all things spiritual. I only "know" some things and they don't really include channelling.

From my limited knowledge though these types do seem very suspect. I am open to correction though.

May I ask your thoughts on the Kryon channellings? Would you agree they fit into the category I am asking about?
Old 02-12-2010, 08:38 PM
mac

Quote:
Originally Posted by Favourite Son
Thank You Mac.

I am not an avid scholar on all things spiritual. I only "know" some things and they don't really include channelling.

From my limited knowledge though these types do seem very suspect. I am open to correction though.

May I ask your thoughts on the Kryon channellings? Would you agree they fit into the category I am asking about?

I can't offer any thoughts on the last point as I haven't studied them. They may have value inasmuch as they might give similar guidance - but through different communicators - to that which has been communicated before. If so then the information will have no less, but no more, value except perhaps in reaching folks it hasn't reached before...

If it does then I'd feel it's worth reading.
Old 03-12-2010, 12:00 PM
Master
Quote:
Originally Posted by Favourite Son
Thank You Mac.

My experience has been that 100% of the Kryon information is accurate.

Is there something is particular that you would like to ask me about.

Thanks,
John

http://www.telepathyacademy.net/
Old 03-12-2010, 12:09 PM
mac

Quote:
Originally Posted by John32241
My experience has been that 100% of the Kryon information is accurate.

Is there something is particular that you would like to ask me about.

Thanks,
John

Maybe you'll accept a question from me?

How would you characterize the Kryon information?
Old 03-12-2010, 03:56 PM
LightFilledHeart

My opinion? 99% of channelers are not telling the truth. That is why I trust only what comes through me and virtually none of what is received by others. I know my level of integrity and authenticity. I can't speak for theirs. If something they channel feels right and true to me from the voice of spirit within, I accept it. If not.. I simply release it and go on about my way. Discernment is paramount.
Old 03-12-2010, 04:11 PM
Master
Quote:
Originally Posted by mac
Maybe you'll accept a question from me?

How would you characterize the Kryon information?

As both inspirational and Insightful.

Old 03-12-2010, 04:20 PM
mac

Quote:
As both inspirational and Insightful.

Insights into what....?
Old 03-12-2010, 04:39 PM
mac

Quote:
Originally Posted by LightFilledHeart
My opinion? 99% of channelers are not telling the truth. That is why I trust only what comes through me and virtually none of what is received by others. I know my level of integrity and authenticity. I can't speak for theirs. If something they channel feels right and true to me from the voice of spirit within, I accept it. If not.. I simply release it and go on about my way. Discernment is paramount.

Your integrity isn't in question but how do you actually authenticate what comes through yourself?

Do you consider that 99% of channellers are deliberately not telling the truth....? Or is it that you don't think they have the truth to tell?

As we still haven't defined channelling, how would we determine the integrity or authenticity of any self-proclaimed channeller?

Naturally it's far easier to dismiss most anything or anyone else but wasn't that what the original posting was about?
Old 03-12-2010, 05:11 PM
Master
Quote:
Originally Posted by mac
Insights into what....?

Perceptions of reality, science, energy work, and self empowerment.

Old 03-12-2010, 05:17 PM
mac

Quote:
Perceptions of reality, science, energy work, and self empowerment.

Quite nebulous, then....

Favourite Son was trying to get a handle on them. We'll have to leave it to him to say whether this has helped.