Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Most Anything > Books

Old 17-11-2010, 02:50 AM
Moon Willow

Can you recommend a good book about the Ascended Masters?

Hey friends,
Just wondering if anyone can recommend a good book about the Ascended Masters? They only ones I have found so far have been very vague and only small books, but I am looking for one that is a bit more in-depth.

Any help would be greatly appreciated thanks.

Moon Willow
Old 17-11-2010, 03:09 AM
Master
The only book I know and own is "Master Your Vibration" - Edmund Harold.
Its a book of Esoteric Numerology but has a picture of each Master and their details in it...what ray they are...but I'm sure if you did a google there'd be more out there. :)
Old 17-11-2010, 07:01 AM
Moon Willow

Thanks Night Spirit - you are the second person today to mention this book...better go and find it :)
Old 17-11-2010, 10:44 AM
eternaLight

Lightbulb Unveiled Mysteries

Unveiled Mysteries, by Godfré Ray King, [1934], at sacred-texts.com

TRIBUTE

THE time has arrived, when the Great Wisdom, held and guarded for many centuries in the Far East, is now to come forth in America, at the command of those Great Ascended Masters who direct and protect the evolution of mankind upon this earth.
The Great Ascended Master, Saint Germain, throughout this series of books, is one of those Powerful Emissaries from the Spiritual Hierarchy of Ascended Masters who govern this planet.
He is the same Great Masterful "Presence" who worked at the Court of France previous to and during the French Revolution and whose advice, if it had been heeded, would have saved great suffering. It was because of his Transcendently Divine Power that he was referred to at that time as "Der Wundermann" of Europe. He is indissolubly linked with America past, present, and future for a very important part of his work upon this earth is the purifying, protecting, and illumining of the people of America that she may be the Carrier of the Cup of "Light" to the nations of the earth in the Golden Age that is opening before us.
America's very freedom in the beginning of her existence was due largely to his tireless efforts in
p. viii
protecting and encouraging those responsible for her inception. The drafting of the Declaration of Independence was also a direct result of his help and influence, and it was his love, protection, and guidance which sustained Washington and Lincoln during the darkest hours of their lives.
This Beloved Brother of humanity, who works untiringly for its Light and Freedom, is even now during the present hour in America working in the world of governmental affairs and bringing about certain beneficial changes that will bless her and through her the world. Not for many years ahead, will the people of America and the earth know how much of their good they owe to this Great Ascended Master to whom it is impossible to do full justice, except in deepest love, obedience, and service to the Ideal for which he stands and ceaselessly labors.
This intimate knowledge of his activities in our country makes possible a feeling of close contact and love for him that becomes a living tangible force in the life of the reader.
The radiation of this book is such as can only be given by an Ascended Master who in this case is the Great Beloved "Bearer of the Light," Saint Germain.
THE ASCENSION

By CHANERA
I feel My God Flame touch my brow,
The Breath of Love—eternal now,
I raise my eyes and lo, I see
My own Great God Self over me. A dazzling cloud envelopes all,
I hear My Real God "Presence" call,
I feel a surge of Love's great might,
I enter deep its Breath—its Light.
I see within this Pulsing Flame,
I listen, and hear my Secret Name,
I feel the glow—the Great Flame Breath,
I am the Victor over death.
I stand forth free-Ascended now,
To my heart's Light, all things do bow:
I am a Being of Cause alone
And That Cause, Love—The Sacred Tone.
I pour out Life—I lift, I raise,
My heart o’erflows and sings its praise,
My power strengthens and inspires,
My Great Light Rays are God's Own Fires.
I am a Sun, My Love—Its Light
All else grows dim—earth lost to sight;
I know I am just God—The One
The Source—The Great, Great Central Sun.

---

I enjoyed this book... its free at SacredTexts.. check the link above

Last edited by eternaLight : 17-11-2010 at 12:09 PM.
Old 17-11-2010, 10:52 AM
eternaLight

Lightbulb ~*~

This one is real good too:

Life and Teaching of the Masters of the Far East
By Baird T. Spalding
Volume I
(Published 1924)

FORWARD:
In presenting THE LIFE AND TEACHING OF THE MASTERS OF THE FAR EAST, I wish to state that I was one of a research party of eleven persons that visited the Far East in 1894.
During our stay—three and a half years—we contacted the Great Masters of the Himalayas, who aided us in the translation of the records, which was of great assistance in our research work. They permitted us to enter into their lives intimately and we were thus able to see the actual working of the great Law as demonstrated by them. We call them Masters, which is merely our name for them. One living the life described herein is entitled to reverence and consideration as a Master.
Records and manuscripts—our actual experience with the Masters—were preserved. Personally, at that time, I thought the world was not ready for this message. I was an independent member of the research party and I am now publishing my notes under the title Life And Teaching Of The Masters Of The Far East, with the thought that the reader may accept or reject, as he wishes.
This book, which will be followed by others of the Sun series, gives the first year’s experience of the expedition in relation to the Masters. It includes their teaching, which was taken by us stenographically at the time, with their permission and approved by them.
The Masters accept that Buddha represents the Way to Enlightenment, but they clearly set forth that Christ is Enlightenment, or a state of consciousness for which we are all seeking—the Christ light of every individual; therefore, the light of every child that is born into the world.
(Signed) Baird T. Spalding

---

You can read it free here:

http://pamelaparnell.homestead.com/life.html

ENJOY :)

Last edited by eternaLight : 17-11-2010 at 12:10 PM.
Old 17-11-2010, 11:19 AM
Ascender
Diana Coopers book "A new light on Ascension" speaks about the masters.

*We find the path of wisdom....along the trail of tears*

*Your vision will become clear only when YOU look into YOUR heart. who looks outside, dreams. Who looks inside AWAKENS*- Carl Jung
Old 19-11-2010, 09:28 AM
Amethyst Angel

Doreen Virtue has one called 'Archangels and Ascended Masters'. It's quite informative and she also has an ascended masters oracle card deck too.