Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Channeling

Old 23-11-2013, 05:55 PM
Dillon

Quote:
Originally Posted by mooncondor
I would argue that there really isn't evil.

In my opinion, people who some might consider evil, are just people with something inside they cannot bear to face, which gnaws at their soul, and warps there ego/personality.

You believe that, if it gives you comfort.

Yeah, they are called evil spirit guides, living inside them.
Old 23-11-2013, 09:22 PM
Master

For me, the greater the capacity for evil, the greater the capacity for light. I find they work in harmony. I don't like the word "evil" tho.

The experience of "evil" can belong to a previous life, it doesn't have to be in the here and now.
Old 23-11-2013, 11:16 PM
Dillon

Quote:
Originally Posted by Belle
For me, the greater the capacity for evil, the greater the capacity for light. I find they work in harmony. I don't like the word "evil" tho.

The experience of "evil" can belong to a previous life, it doesn't have to be in the here and now.

Yeah, but evil can appear as an angel of light.
Old 24-11-2013, 04:59 AM
mooncondor

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dillon
You believe that, if it gives you comfort.

Yeah, they are called evil spirit guides, living inside them.

All things which we perceive as being "evil" are merely learned traits, actions, suppressed emotions, and negative learned belief systems.

Next time you see a baby, look at how much natural joy, love, and emotion is express by a baby. Baby's don't come into this world "evil". No one comes into this world "evil". "Evil" is learned, it is a byproduct of repressed human behavior and cultural and societal rules and norms.
Old 24-11-2013, 05:07 PM
Dillon

Quote:
Originally Posted by mooncondor
All things which we perceive as being "evil" are merely learned traits, actions, suppressed emotions, and negative learned belief systems.

Next time you see a baby, look at how much natural joy, love, and emotion is express by a baby. Baby's don't come into this world "evil". No one comes into this world "evil". "Evil" is learned, it is a byproduct of repressed human behavior and cultural and societal rules and norms.

nobody has to teach a baby to steal cookies, they just do it.

Geneticly speaking humans are a dying race and need to be saved. It certainly won’t happen this year or even this decade, but the steady degeneration of human DNA would eventually lead to the total extinction of humanity given enough time. The reason that we are heading toward extinction is the increasing number of mutations that are being passed down from generation to generation.
Old 24-11-2013, 05:26 PM
Master

Quote:
Yeah, but evil can appear as an angel of light.

That's exactly it. You understand. There is a constant of choices with us all and the greater the capacity of "light" the greater the capacity of "evil".

That's why we need to use discernment and maybe get second opinions with energies that present themselves to us.

I know I've got it wrong.

And when confronted with an "evil", let thyself go the inner place and look what is reflected there, as when you recognise an evil you are seeing a smudge of yourself.
Old 24-11-2013, 06:10 PM
Medicine_Dog

Quote:
nobody has to teach a baby to steal cookies, they just do it.

Good and Evil are constructs of the mind and imposed on society as a means of control. The truth comes into this world wearing Two faces (Good & Evil); But really its the same face.

John Fire LameDeer:
Quote:
Before our white brothers came to civilize us we had no jails. Therefore we had no criminals. You can't have criminals without a jail. We had no locks or keys, and so we had no thieves. If a man was so poor that he had no horse, tipi or blanket, someone gave him these things. We were to uncivilized to set much value on personal belongings. We wanted to have things only in order to give them away. We had no money, and therefore a man's worth couldn't be measured by it. We had no written law, no attorneys or politicians, therefore we couldn't cheat. We really were in a bad way before the white men came, and I don't know how we managed to get along without these basic things which, we are told, are absolutly necessary to make a civilized society.
Old 24-11-2013, 06:16 PM
Knower

Quote:
Geneticly speaking humans are a dying race and need to be saved. It certainly won’t happen this year or even this decade, but the steady degeneration of human DNA would eventually lead to the total extinction of humanity given enough time. The reason that we are heading toward extinction is the increasing number of mutations that are being passed down from generation to generation.

I have to wonder if it is extinction we are heading toward or more evolving into something else. Lets face it there are a whole lot of things people encounter today that can cause DNA to mutate. So humans could just be evolving into something that can thrive in today's environments.

But I guess that would be the extinction of what is now considered the human race...... wouldn't it?
Old 24-11-2013, 11:41 PM
Dillon

Quote:
Originally Posted by emerge
I have to wonder if it is extinction we are heading toward or more evolving into something else. Lets face it there are a whole lot of things people encounter today that can cause DNA to mutate. So humans could just be evolving into something that can thrive in today's environments.

But I guess that would be the extinction of what is now considered the human race...... wouldn't it?

like transhumanism: Work is being done today on developing neuro/chip interfaces. The technology is still in its early stages; but it might one day enable us to build neuroprostheses whereby we could "plug in" to cyberspace. Even less speculative are various schemes for immersive virtual reality - for instance using head-mounted displays - that communicate with the brain via our natural sense organs. Google Glass, 666, the New World Order, Police Surveillance State, etc

sounds like Bible Prophecy is coming to past, Hell on Earth?
Old 25-11-2013, 12:13 AM
Raven Poet

Quote:
Originally Posted by emerge
In Spiritual Forums > Paranormal & Supernatural > General Paranormal there is a thread titled "Satan and his demons". I posted there and near the end of my post I wondered if there was a purpose for evil.

So I am wondering if anyone here has made a post about why we have evil? If you have could you provide a link I can copy and paste to the thread so others can read it if they wanted to?

Thanks
Hi, emerge! This is so cool - I posted this question on a thread on November 15/13:
http://www.spiritualforums.com/vb/sh...ad.php?t=59315

I'm so glad people are asking these questions. It's really good trying to understand this topic!