Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Most Anything > Nature

Old 23-12-2018, 11:07 PM
Master
Right on Gem – you do look after the whole ecosystem you live in, because you are but a part of that Totality.

ImthatIm – just beautiful, thank you for your post.

And once you experience the Spiritual aspect of it, when All becomes together as One - you simply cannot ever! - be ashamed of your “primitiveness”.

Though I have nothing against Christianity, the early Western Christian invaders were nothing but ‘Viking raiders’ in their manner of conversion and tried to do just that – shame us for our primitive beliefs.

Where ‘my people’ come from, we were Bear totemics, so you couldn’t kill nor eat bear meat, it would have been seen as a kind of cannibalism to do so.

So now the Western Christian invaders said that our Forefather, the Bear was from the Devil – a cursed being that should be killed, because the bear is outside God’s Creation.
So they went and shot all the bears they could find and nailed their skins on Church walls for people to get a good look at their Ancestor.
Doing so - they probably broke another hunting taboo, which is that you can never-ever kill a sleeping animal, because its soul is out-of-the-body at that time and will just wander lost – not finding its way back to its Celestial 'home’. (Which is why one must do the Ceremonies as well).

The Guardian Spirit of the bear was also told to be a wh*re (the feminine spirit in Scots pine) making the bear a ba***rd.
But thankfully we had come in contact with Russian Orthodox Old Believers, the Pomors and the hermit monks who came to understand wilderness and it was ok. to associate the guardian spirits of animals and plants with Virgin Mary.

So if I was Christian – it would be the old ways Russian Orthodox – that we came to respect and my saint would be Saint Sergius – the friend of bears:
https://uploads7.wikiart.org/images/....jpg!Large.jpg

Old 24-12-2018, 01:20 AM
ImthatIm

Quote:
Sentient
So now the Western Christian invaders said that our Forefather, the Bear was from the Devil

Christianity as a whole has lost their way. Roman crusades adopted Christianity and perverted it.IMO. They have been crusading ever since.

I choose to be Christ-ian because of Christ. In that I have liberty to chose. I can do what I want, when I want, as long as I do it out of Love. Not love of any religion but that which comes from the heart.

When one gets out away from society lives from the land as much as possible it strengthens ones spirituality, and lets one appreciate all that the Creator has made.
Old 24-12-2018, 03:20 AM
Master
I am with you there ImthatIm – TOTALLY – as I do not denounce Christ.

But the earlier ‘Viking raiders’ have now become the fake defenders of Native American spirituality.
Believe me – I know everything about the Scando Social Justice Warrior hypocrisy - my grandfather being one. (But during his last 2 years in a nursing home, he was forced to look within and learn the Spiritual dimension of his (black) wife and his descents.

So who the f *** are the Native Americans now to call our people – "new age - white” and associate our Ancient Culture with this:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hWbIY8RZUhU

How dare you! Long awaited apologies are needed.
I can forgive - but not forget.
Old 24-12-2018, 05:46 AM
ImthatIm

Quote:
Sentient
How dare you! Long awaited apologies are needed.
I can forgive - but not forget.

Not sure if your referring to me here or the videos. I only seen about 20 seconds of each of them and had no desire to see anymore. Looked like ridiculousness.

Sorry this kind of thing has happened there are a lot of crazy things that go on.

But if your saying I've done something wrong to you.Let me know, I've done many wrong things before. I am sure I would be willing to apologize if I knew what I did.
Old 24-12-2018, 07:48 AM
Master
Quote:
Originally Posted by ImthatIm
Not sure if your referring to me here or the videos. I only seen about 20 seconds of each of them and had no desire to see anymore. Looked like ridiculousness.

Sorry this kind of thing has happened there are a lot of crazy things that go on.

But if your saying I've done something wrong to you.Let me know, I've done many wrong things before. I am sure I would be willing to apologize if I knew what I did.

I am not referring to you - obviously. I have appreciated your posts. Very much so!
But that kind of ignorance, utter ridiculousness and other crazy stuff is rampant on the net nowadays and all in the name of ‘preserving Native Spirituality’.

To the SJW’s - all Euros are seen to be like people in that 'comedy' video and I have had my fill of it.
(So just venting my frustrations).

Old 24-12-2018, 04:16 PM
ImthatIm

Sentient

Absolutely agree. Nonsense abounds.
It is hard to sift through people angers and fears and agendas and intentions.

There are lots of Native Americans that are chained by fear and hate and some that will do lots of things for money.
I have been lucky in that the groups I have prayed with follow a central theme of a medicine wheel with 4 colors around the circumference. These 4 colors represent the 4 main colors of humans, the yellow, red, black, white.
Those that follow this way try to pray, learn and understand each other,rather than fight each other.

It is obvious that you have searched back into your heritage and blood line and that is a respectable journey.
One thing always hold true. people lived from the land and survival always has a way to find a way, and many beautiful traditions and ways have been followed over the years.
Old 24-12-2018, 04:17 PM
Master
Gem, ImthatIm, Sentient

Thank you all for your posts.....all of you are touching on the spiritual aspects of the path of the hunter in one way are another...literally perspectives on this from around the world.

Y'all are doing a better job of it then I have been.
I run a business and the last few weeks I've been up to my *** in end of the year close outs and just haven't had much time to put down my thoughts and you guy's are picking up the torch and carrying it well!!

You guy's are the ones giving this thread the legs I had hoped it would have!

After the first of the year I'll have more time to put my thoughts down.....

Maybe we're all here because we ain't all there????

If you're lucky enough to have been born in TEXAS....you're lucky enough!
Old 24-12-2018, 04:39 PM
ImthatIm

Lucky

It is a good thread.

I still can't get over the poundage of wild pig you guys have shared with people and protected the land from over population. 2 thumbs up on that.

And congrats to the deer hunt of and for your family.
Old 24-12-2018, 04:47 PM
ImthatIm

Quote:
ImthatIm
Roman crusades adopted Christianity and perverted it.

I would like to clarify my quote. I said Roman crusades I really meant Roman conquering and empire building which they swept up through Europe and converted the tribal Europeans. Installing heads of the church to control and extract the wealth out of the areas and funnel back to the main church and Rome.

That same system still lives.
Old 25-12-2018, 09:59 PM
Master
Quote:
Originally Posted by ImthatIm
I would like to clarify my quote. I said Roman crusades I really meant Roman conquering and empire building which they swept up through Europe and converted the tribal Europeans. Installing heads of the church to control and extract the wealth out of the areas and funnel back to the main church and Rome.

*Sigh*
Yes – that was it, which is why I equated them to ‘Viking raids’. In them days, if you even had a drum, you could be legally hunted down and shot on the spot and have your property confiscated, only to finance the invader’s war efforts for ‘empire’ building. So nothing to do with Christ really.

Even traditional clothing was banned as being sinful, for example this hat – which was supposed to represent ‘devils horns’:
http://www.rcinet.ca/eye-on-the-arct...allismuseo.jpg

So everything to totally demoralize you, and to denounce your shamen. So the shamen departed from this life - voluntarily singing themselves to death (to save others – the general population).
These fears still lived strongly in my 3 grandparents, like a black cloud always hanging over us, so I also inherited it. The 4th grandparent, a Western social justice activist supposedly against the church oppression of the indigenous - yet saw it as his higher calling to teach us “the Western thought”, so of course he totally banned all the talk about nature spirits in the house, trances etc. (Though it didn’t work)

Intellectually I do understand these ‘plastic new age shamen’ shaming efforts and hunting them down, but subconsciously and emotionally it rattles me to the core and all my screws loose as it triggers this old trauma in our collective consciousness as if it is "the shaman hunting season" - all over again.
On top of that, according to the fraud hunters - we have supposedly stolen some Native American traditions and assumedly also not experienced racial/colour discrimination ourselves.

Quote:
That same system still lives.
Yes - *another deep sigh*

Quote:
I have been lucky in that the groups I have prayed with follow a central theme of a medicine wheel with 4 colors around the circumference. These 4 colors represent the 4 main colors of humans, the yellow, red, black, white.
Those that follow this way try to pray, learn and understand each other,rather than fight each other.

Here a poem by Boori Pryor, from the book:
https://epdf.tips/maybe-tomorrowf56a...491194397.html
Quote:
Maybe tomorrow
all our eyes and hearts will be as one
then nunjull the sun
can shine to warm even the darkest thought

Maybe tomorrow
then in this warm light the earth will be seen
her beauty and power felt
her tales of creation heard
through story rocks and sacred waters

Maybe tomorrow
we will not mine, dig or sift
for the gift
the earth our mother has to give us

Maybe tomorrow
the keepers of her secrets will be heard
word for word
then our journey can begin together
our mother will give way
as we walk and talk
to retrace the footsteps of time itself

then

Maybe tomorrow
we will all sit in the circle of life
same rhythm
same time
Learned a lot through this thread, so Thank You.
Thank You also for your kindness.

Last edited by sentient : 25-12-2018 at 11:56 PM.