Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Paranormal & Supernatural > Ghosts & Hauntings

Old 29-08-2018, 08:05 PM
Master
I think i have some traumas that i can't heal.And when i started to mess around with the occult,things went downroad.

And now it gets even worse..Seems like the parasites inflicted my fate pattern,turning people against me,for some bizzare reason police is trying to find an excuse to mess with me etc....

People are looking at me like i have ''something'' weird....

Even kids are trying to ''scan'' me...I can feel it...

That thing is making noises even outside..And sometimes i felt it doing things on my brain..I have the impression that is orbiting me from away and it kicks in when the time is right...

If someone sends an angelic being to me,the parasite goes away for a while,and returns after the being had gonne...

I was informed by a shaman that it's a fragment-shadow of an ancestor spirit..He said that he don't know how to fix it,cause it comes down to my ancestral bloodline...

I don't know...

The only thing for sure is that it's here to kill me or destroy me completely...
I ended up alone,no job, no money,sick,drained,and the party continues........

Everyday i spend my time trying to find a way to fix it,or ask for external help......
But once again,nothing is on my side...

All doors are closed.

As for the house i don't know it's history,,,
Old 29-08-2018, 09:05 PM
Knower

I thought a magician was someone who does magic tricks. Are you talking about a witch?

Quote:
when prayer has been repeatedly used and is not working, it usually means that the message isn’t coming through the divine well.

What do you mean by that?
Old 02-09-2018, 11:52 AM
Master
@kuurt
If your first question is reffering to me,i'm talking about magicians who are able to summon and communicate with beings.

I've been helped by some of them and they sended angels to me and my house to remove the parasites.