Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Divination

Old 03-11-2018, 02:22 AM
Experiencer

Readers getting sick

So I am starting to wonder if there is something wrong with me or my energy. I have noticed twice in five years two readers have gotten sick when trying to read for me. I have had several others say they aren't allowed to read me. And I had one reader who told me it's not time.

I just wondered am I doing something to block the connection? I gets lots of direct signs and information but very few people have been able to read me.

Thank you.
Old 06-11-2018, 01:04 AM
Master

IMO - absolute poppycock re: getting sick :) You're welcome to come play with me in any of the practice threads I'm active in at the moment (I have this vague feeling I've read for you before, and haven't felt sick when reading for anyone here).

Although all readers are within their rights to not read for querents at certain times for ethical or intuitive reasons.
Old 06-11-2018, 01:48 AM
Experiencer

Tealily.. Thank you.
After i wrote this I did meditate and cleanse. I saw a blue lotus flower during my meditation. Not understanding why until that night. An aquientence of someone I know had opened a new page calling herself Blue Lotus Flower. I knew I was to get her to read me.
She did a one card one and was very accurate.

So I will admit it was probably my fears causing me not to listen or let them in. But thank you.
Old 06-11-2018, 01:56 AM
Seeker

do they get sick while reading you?
Old 24-11-2018, 04:56 AM
Master
Quote:
Originally Posted by Mysticrose37
So I am starting to wonder if there is something wrong with me or my energy. I have noticed twice in five years two readers have gotten sick when trying to read for me. I have had several others say they aren't allowed to read me. And I had one reader who told me it's not time.

I just wondered am I doing something to block the connection? I gets lots of direct signs and information but very few people have been able to read me.

Thank you.

People can get sick... that is if they really believe that.

With readers..... it seems to be a common belief.
Old 24-11-2018, 05:29 AM
Experiencer

Hiss fit.. Yes several times they have had to stop as they head is going to explode or else they feel sick in the stomach. Anyway perhaps they were picking up that I am sick. It would make sense.