Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Divination

Old 22-05-2018, 02:35 PM
Newbie ;)

Seal of Solomon

I have a seal for protection. I'm curious if anyone else has used a seal or knows about seals?
Old 26-05-2018, 07:09 PM
Lepus

Hi,

I haven't read the lesser key of solomon but there's a particular 'demon' that has given me signs during my waking life and during sleep. I have been fascinated by frogs and toads lately, been watching videos of cane toads, poison dart frogs, bullfrogs, to the point of wanting a pet frog or toad, this hasn't happened before,. I would walk at my local park near the pond where frogs would croak. I've seen several on land jumping around trying to reach the water. I tried catching one but didn't had any luck. I had dreamt about frogs before but don't recall the dream. Today I went to the park a forest preserve where it's mostly full of trees and grass with ponds and lakes. I would hear them croak but wouldn't spot them. I knew then Bael has given me these signs because Bael is associated with frogs and toads. He has the power of invisibilty. He is also seen as a cat and a man. I had dreamt about cats before, mostly black cats but could had been my familiar Max who crossed over to the other side. He controls 66 infernal spirits which I had seen 66 lately. I ordered Bael's pendant a few days ago - it's been 14 days. Need to contact the shop owner. Here's the image.

I need to do my research on goetia, need to purchase several books. But I'm particularly drawn to Bael. Looked at the other 'demons' whom I didn't resonated with.

What's your story?

Lepus
Old 26-05-2018, 11:13 PM
Lepus

Hello

I forgot to mention since we are under the divination thread there's a 'demon' that can be invoked for asking questions in regards to past and future events, and locate lost objects. He is known as Vassago. I've heard it mention in one of the books I own called Mastering Witchcraft by Paul Huson, the 'demon of good nature' and of the same 'nature of Agares' so if you plan on working on the goetia work with Vassago first. Just don't take advantage of his good nature.

Lepus
Old 27-05-2018, 02:10 PM
Newbie ;)

I'm actually a Christian. I was under the impression that the 44 seals of the greater key came from God and was given to King Solomon. I read it on the internet in folklore but couldn't find any literature on the subject. I have found the seals mentioned in Kabbalah.
Old 27-05-2018, 04:04 PM
Lepus

Hello

Ah okay, I haven't ventured deep into this subject but I have come across planetary seals and magick squares before - not sure whether these come directly from heaven given to King Solomon. The ring of Solomon or Seal of Solomon is mentioned around Jewish traditions, and in Islamic and Western occultism. The ring was supposedly developed by Arabic writers and engraved by god and was given to Solomon from heaven. This ring allowed the wearer to command demons, jinns, and communicate with animals.

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!

Lepus
Old 27-05-2018, 05:00 PM
Newbie ;)

Thank you Lepus for the information. I have read about the ring before and found it quite fascinating. I appreciate you sharing your knowledge not a lot of people know about this:)
Old 21-08-2018, 05:12 AM
Knower

interesting
Old 21-08-2018, 12:08 PM
Knower

Do you know what you speak of? Forth it is to the fascist eye fast upon what may be to the grandeur, for a calibration of passing's unto which you refer may dwell forth to which thy have given mention, To come forth to the many is to seek mention among the few.

Be forth in the hour that may be in mention to your honor. you should never be so forth to the mention's, for you have given forth a mention of celestial affairs. Whom haveth giveth thy passing too? For the inner dwelling may gather now and give a moment unto whom you give tribute.

Furthermore unto what you have given mention to tell no one of the markings
Old 21-08-2018, 12:20 PM
Knower

one day is never
Old 22-08-2018, 02:11 AM
Experiencer

Sienna, I hope the seal does what it's supposed to do.