Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Paranormal & Supernatural > Ghosts & Hauntings

Old 16-07-2019, 03:07 PM
Master
I want to attack,but my guides won't give me instructions.I'm tired to be always at the receiving end,trying to be the good guy.
Old 16-07-2019, 11:28 PM
Super Moderator
Don't even think of psychically attacking someone else, no matter what you may feel from them. That will do you no good -ever.
Your energies are so unique, so amazing and so don't throw them down into his place. It will make such a mess.

Why did you feed the stray dogs?
No -don't think it, in explanations and words....feel it. Find that and let it grow in your heart. Let it fill your heart. That's your energetic secret.

But even with that remember you are not better than this man. He is not worse than you.

And with what you find in your heart, remember that you are not doing this to "protect yourself". What that would mean is that you are in fear. Of something you need protection from !

Just radiate it. Live inside it. In everything you do. Go out, don't creep about. Don't let your mind wander to "what is this old fella doing now...? What is he plotting now....? What is he dreaming up next that will come through my walls and hurt me....? Poor me....
Go out. See your friends, see the stray dogs, go to a movie, go to work, do your shopping, read a book, watch TV, ride a bike....go out in the car....etc etc.
What is down inside your heart is all you need. Just shine it.
Old 17-07-2019, 06:14 AM
Master
Quote:
Originally Posted by Tobi
Don't even think of psychically attacking someone else, no matter what you may feel from them. That will do you no good -ever.
Your energies are so unique, so amazing and so don't throw them down into his place. It will make such a mess.

Why did you feed the stray dogs?
No -don't think it, in explanations and words....feel it. Find that and let it grow in your heart. Let it fill your heart. That's your energetic secret.

But even with that remember you are not better than this man. He is not worse than you.

And with what you find in your heart, remember that you are not doing this to "protect yourself". What that would mean is that you are in fear. Of something you need protection from !

Just radiate it. Live inside it. In everything you do. Go out, don't creep about. Don't let your mind wander to "what is this old fella doing now...? What is he plotting now....? What is he dreaming up next that will come through my walls and hurt me....? Poor me....
Go out. See your friends, see the stray dogs, go to a movie, go to work, do your shopping, read a book, watch TV, ride a bike....go out in the car....etc etc.
What is down inside your heart is all you need. Just shine it.
I think i get the message.

Yes sometimes i feel that i'm loosing my self.
I was praying to god and my overself to stop these lessons cause i was starting to darken,but i get no response.
Bombardising someone like me with evil and hate will result to a change.
Maybe my lesson is to accept my dark side,and learn how to harm those who i think they deserve to be harmed.

I admit that if i knew a method to attack others without paying consequences,i would do it in a second.And if it's wrong,then i wanna go the wrong way.

I resonate fully with what you wrote,but i think my heart seeks revenge,no matter how hard i try to avoid it.
Old 21-07-2019, 12:01 AM
Master
Quote:
Originally Posted by lomax
I'm afraid that his twisted emotions have reached me.I feel 'hate' inside my house,i think of him,and there's a constant feeling of 'disturbance' running on the background.
Most likely you will not be able to change him - so the only thing you can do is to change the effect he has on you.

You could always try this – or not ……

Clearing anger & cultivating love - Tibetan Sound Healing

Introduction:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wcd4qDuOACw

Part 2 – A:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1J0xFTsxch4

Part 3 – OM:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=DwcS6xJG3pM

Part 4 HUNG:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4NxX_r2XMw0

Part 5 RAM:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=FcLK7hESg1c

Part 6 DZA:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vDcykfwjb4U

Conclusion:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=C1hihg8RGjs

The Intent being is to let go ..... so that you can let him hate as much as he likes, whilst you to remain unaffected by it.

Old 21-07-2019, 12:29 AM
Master
^

Alternatively, or in addition you could try Yoga Nidra – setting up an intent to resolve the matter in a good way ….
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2hM6_t-sLRA

Best Wishes with it ....

Old 21-07-2019, 07:08 AM
Master
Thanks sentient.
Old 31-07-2019, 03:34 AM
Pathfinder

I agree,if u can move ,that could help, i think sometimes we are very sensitive to other ppl good or bad energy vibrations , i know i can feel negative emotions , just remember he can't hav no power over u only if u let him , ignore him ,think good thoughts hav ur vibrations high very high. &too there's ppl out there with bad vibrations. from their personal problems don't let him project them on too u. hope this helps &good luck. also. maybe burn some sage or frankense. too. goodluck
Old 31-07-2019, 06:10 AM
Master
It's not only his low level vibrations.He's obsessed with me.Imagine someone that you're totaly uncompatible at all levels,trying desperately to sneak into your world,just because he want it.

Sometimes ignoring peopple who are desperate for attention,makes things worst.
Old 04-08-2019, 10:30 PM
BlackfoxNZ

You can not attack what you can not see,
What I mean by this is if he is unable to find you spiritual/energetically then he is unable to harm/influence you, you can hide yourself using stealth/camouflage and it will mean his attacks won’t work as he won’t be able to find his target, I have used the method/approach quite often and I have not been attacked by any entity in quite a long time,
Old 09-08-2019, 06:45 PM
Master
I tried almost every teqnique.It works for a while and then the whole thing returns again.The only thing i know is that i'm tired.