Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Paranormal & Supernatural > General Paranormal

Old 08-08-2013, 12:41 PM
3ugenie

Tiny White Lights

Does anyone else see tiny white lights? These happen to me every now and then and since I was 17.

The 1st incident was the longest. I was living with a Native American and they had a Native American Pipe stashed away in our apartment. I mention this because I wonder if there's a relationship. I was standing in my apartment one day when tiny twinkle lights appeared and seem to be crawling up the walls. I closed my eyes and when I opened them they were still there. I turned slowly around, a full 360, and they were all around me. Then they just went away.

Since this incident I've experienced this every now and then. Maybe averaging once to twice a year. It's always happened when I'm in doors except once by pool.

Any ideas?
Old 10-08-2013, 09:17 PM
Suspended
I am Native American and have 2 pipes here with me. No tiny white lights.
Old 12-08-2013, 10:50 AM
Knower

I see them as well, often just with one eye. I just thought it was my eyes or brain playing up, it's often when I'm physically stressed and dizzy. They last half a minute or so then disappear.
Old 18-03-2014, 05:20 AM
Ascender
In my experience a cluster of sparkle white lights usually means an angel is about :)
Old 18-03-2014, 06:23 AM
Master
Quote:
Originally Posted by 3ugenie
Does anyone else see tiny white lights? These happen to me every now and then and since I was 17.

The 1st incident was the longest. I was living with a Native American and they had a Native American Pipe stashed away in our apartment. I mention this because I wonder if there's a relationship. I was standing in my apartment one day when tiny twinkle lights appeared and seem to be crawling up the walls. I closed my eyes and when I opened them they were still there. I turned slowly around, a full 360, and they were all around me. Then they just went away.

Since this incident I've experienced this every now and then. Maybe averaging once to twice a year. It's always happened when I'm in doors except once by pool.

Any ideas?
I've experienced a lot of sorts of spiritual phenomena, including lights or colors of different sorts. I don't think I've experienced anything quite like you're describing (with lots of little twinkles at once and all around).

I sometimes see one or maybe a couple of these when staring blankly in one direction. Not too often.

But your description is interesting to me because it's something similar to what a writer named Doug Boyd wrote about in a book titled Mad Bear. Boyd saw these sorts of little twinkles moving up a wall when he was sitting in the house of a Tuscarora medicine man (Mad Bear) in the eastern U.S., I forget which state. Boyd remarked about it, and Mad Bear was pleased but slightly surprised that a white guy would see this - but they were friends and Mad Bear's spiritual influence was already working within Boyd's being.

By the way, Boyd also wrote an interesting book about another Native shaman, a friend of his, named Rolling Thunder.
Old 18-03-2014, 06:07 PM
Lilybugs

I have experienced this outside several times. Glistening tiny white lights!
A mentor friend of mine told me this is "seeing through the veil" your're third eye is opening to another dimension.

Just my thoughts...