Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Mediumship

Old 27-03-2020, 07:51 PM
Master

Quote:
Originally Posted by ketzer
I would say that I don't know, but as I understand it one cannot change the past or the future as they already exist and always have. This eternal moment may indeed be all that exists, but within it exists all of the possible past and future moments, of all of the many worlds, in all of the many dimensions, and they are all equally real. You can however, choose which of those many futures you experience next, and perhaps even the past that lead to that next present moment (I think it depends on which dimension your consciousness is moving through), by the choices you make in the present moment. Yes, I agree that time as we think of and experience it can be seen as an illusion, but that does not make it any less real, just different than we perceive it to be.
This discussion might drift outside the scope of this thread, so I won't elaborate.

I just wanted to say that perceived from our inner-selves' plane, our physical-time is just another dimension as our 3D dimensions are. From this perspective, after a number of iterations, the current pandemic may (very likely) look completely different than we perceive it now, and this may happen even during our current sojourn on Earth. This is because the past, present, and future change continuously.

This isn't really about parallel universes, which I don't believe (as others do) to exist as actualized universes, but only as probable, imaginary, dream universes, and such.
Everything expressed here is what I believe. Keep that in mind when you read my post, as I kept it in mind when I wrote it. I don't parrot others. Most of my spiritual beliefs come from direct channeling guidance. I have no interest in arguing whose belief is right, and whose is wrong. I'm here just to express my opinions, and read about others'.
Old 27-03-2020, 08:01 PM
ketzer

Quote:
Originally Posted by inavalan
This discussion might drift outside the scope of this thread, so I won't elaborate.

I just wanted to say that perceived from our inner-selves' plane, our physical-time is just another dimension as our 3D dimensions are. From this perspective, after a number of iterations, the current pandemic may (very likely) look completely different than we perceive it now, and this may happen even during our current sojourn on Earth. This is because the past, present, and future change continuously.

This isn't really about parallel universes, which I don't believe (as others do) to exist as actualized universes, but only as probable, imaginary, dream universes, and such.
Ok, don't want to pull on this thread to the point we unravel the fabric of spacetime. To tie it back in let me say that I could have predicted this pandemic would happen with complete certainty, in at least one of Everett's many worlds, just not which one. There all sewn up again....right?.
Old 30-03-2020, 03:52 AM
Master
Quote:
Originally Posted by lomax
I was just wondering if someone knew-wrote about the coronavirus pandemia before it's start.
What do you think?Do you know someone who talked about it?

I was 'told' by my 'little voice' to pay bills when they arrive and to pay extra instead waiting to pay the bills when they are due.

I told people about this 'new' tactic in paying bills but nobody would listen. I even mentioned to do this in case of a disaster, etc.

In this past, I have been 'told what to do' by my 'little voice'. As far as I can remember, I am never told the reason... I just do it. One time, I did exactly what I was told. If I skipped one part, it would have probably meant my life.

⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜ ⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜

Happiness is the result of an enlightened mind whereas suffering is caused by a distorted mind.

Old 30-03-2020, 11:41 AM
ketzer

Quote:
Originally Posted by BigJohn
I was 'told' by my 'little voice' to pay bills when they arrive and to pay extra instead waiting to pay the bills when they are due.

I told people about this 'new' tactic in paying bills but nobody would listen. I even mentioned to do this in case of a disaster, etc.

In this past, I have been 'told what to do' by my 'little voice'. As far as I can remember, I am never told the reason... I just do it. One time, I did exactly what I was told. If I skipped one part, it would have probably meant my life.
Well John, I gotta say it must be nice to have such a 'little voice'.... as long as it doesn't say bad things about me....but why would it.
I have been able to parse out many such little voices in that stream of noise that goes on in the top of my skull. None quite so accurate as to be life savers. Most seem to give mixed quality advice. Except they are all equally dumb with respect to advice on the opposite sex. I do expect they all mean well and server their intended purpose. Come to think of it one did save my life, it told me to buy some extra TP about a month and a half ago. I love that guy. Although he never did mention a bidet so.....I suppose nobody is perfect.

Last edited by ketzer : 30-03-2020 at 12:43 PM.
Old 30-03-2020, 11:53 AM
Master
Quote:
Originally Posted by Inavalan
It is also a more significant event than what you proposed as "more interesting". But, each one with their own.
I used those examples to illustrate the importance of detail. Any of us can say ''There will be a great pandemic ten years from now'' or ''In the 2030s a great war will consume the world's nations''. Someone (many I reckon) is/are bound to predict this.

If we can however predict something more detailed things get more interesting, that is, if we seek to ascertain whether someone's actually a seer. If someone were to predict ''A horse will travel to the Moon in the year 2058'' or ''dogs will eat all the cats in the world'' we can perhaps say these people have 'the gift' and are seers or psychics.
Old 30-03-2020, 05:35 PM
Master
Quote:
Well John, I gotta say it must be nice to have such a 'little voice'.... as long as it doesn't say bad things about me....but why would it.
I have been able to parse out many such little voices in that stream of noise that goes on in the top of my skull. None quite so accurate as to be life savers. Most seem to give mixed quality advice. Except they are all equally dumb with respect to advice on the opposite sex. I do expect they all mean well and server their intended purpose. Come to think of it one did save my life, it told me to buy some extra TP about a month and a half ago. I love that guy. Although he never did mention a bidet so.....I suppose nobody is perfect.

Socrates listen to his 'little voice'.

I guess some people today are still laughing over that.

As for me, my 'little voice' told me to buy coffee one night. No reasonable person would buy coffee they are not going to drink.
So, I bought the coffee. I even bought the largest cup they had!
As I went to pay for the coffee, the clerk started to put a cover on the coffee. I was about to tell her not to put a cover on the coffee when my 'voice' said to let her put a cover on the coffee.
As I walked down the street, I probably looked like an idiot shifting the coffee from hand to hand: coffee I was not going to drink.
Then a motorcycle with two nice, young men crossed the street very slowly with their lights off. My 'little voice' told me to turn around which I did and noticed another motorcycle was behind me doing the same thing.
The 4 nice young gentlemen got off their motorcycles and slowly surrounded me.
All of a sudden, they pulled out their machetes and demanded everything. I looked at the 2nd man's machete which had brownish red stuff on it. Later I would find out it was blood: HIV+ blood.
Realizing what was happening, I threw the coffee into the 2nd person's face. My 'little voice' said to look into the cup. The last thing you are going to do in a fight is look into a cup. Being my 'little voice' told me to look into the cup, I complied. I was amazed it was half full of coffee. (Remember the coffee cup cover?). I threw that coffee and the cup into the 1st guy's face.
I turned and ran. I did not get far. My 2nd, 3rd and 4th metatarsals in my left foot fractured plummeting me to the ground as if hitting a brick wall. I put my left arm to slow my fall and injured my right shoulder. I gave one scream and then rolled over. I saw the four men look up the street and then they got back on their motorcycles and left.
When I got to the hospital, another chap was brought in who we thought was dead.
They had robbed him. Being they could not get any more money, they cut him on each side of his neck and brought a machete blade down on top of his head and left him for dead on the sidewalk.
The doctor and nurses brought him around and took care of his injuries. The chap was awake but did not even know his own name. When the Doctor came in and told him he was HIV+: it did not cause any emotions in him - I do not think he could understand.

Happiness is the result of an enlightened mind whereas suffering is caused by a distorted mind.

Old 30-03-2020, 06:13 PM
Master
Did any psychic (of our days) received infos about the pandemia from the spirit world?I expect from the pros who claim they're in contact with angels and spirits to have something to share..Unless the spiritual world isn't informed about our extinction process.
Old 30-03-2020, 06:49 PM
ketzer

Quote:
Socrates listen to his 'little voice'.

I guess some people today are still laughing over that.

As for me, my 'little voice' told me to buy coffee one night. No reasonable person would buy coffee they are not going to drink.
So, I bought the coffee. I even bought the largest cup they had!
As I went to pay for the coffee, the clerk started to put a cover on the coffee. I was about to tell her not to put a cover on the coffee when my 'voice' said to let her put a cover on the coffee.
As I walked down the street, I probably looked like an idiot shifting the coffee from hand to hand: coffee I was not going to drink.
Then a motorcycle with two nice, young men crossed the street very slowly with their lights off. My 'little voice' told me to turn around which I did and noticed another motorcycle was behind me doing the same thing.
The 4 nice young gentlemen got off their motorcycles and slowly surrounded me.
All of a sudden, they pulled out their machetes and demanded everything. I looked at the 2nd man's machete which had brownish red stuff on it. Later I would find out it was blood: HIV+ blood.
Realizing what was happening, I threw the coffee into the 2nd person's face. My 'little voice' said to look into the cup. The last thing you are going to do in a fight is look into a cup. Being my 'little voice' told me to look into the cup, I complied. I was amazed it was half full of coffee. (Remember the coffee cup cover?). I threw that coffee and the cup into the 1st guy's face.
I turned and ran. I did not get far. My 2nd, 3rd and 4th metatarsals in my left foot fractured plummeting me to the ground as if hitting a brick wall. I put my left arm to slow my fall and injured my right shoulder. I gave one scream and then rolled over. I saw the four men look up the street and then they got back on their motorcycles and left.
When I got to the hospital, another chap was brought in who we thought was dead.
They had robbed him. Being they could not get any more money, they cut him on each side of his neck and brought a machete blade down on top of his head and left him for dead on the sidewalk.
The doctor and nurses brought him around and took care of his injuries. The chap was awake but did not even know his own name. When the Doctor came in and told him he was HIV+: it did not cause any emotions in him - I do not think he could understand.

Incredible story! Where do you live?
Anyway, now you see why I am a bit disappointed in my own little voices. If I had thrown a roll of toilet paper in their faces, I doubt it would have had the life saving effect.
Old 30-03-2020, 07:21 PM
Master
Quote:
Incredible story! Where do you live?
Anyway, now you see why I am a bit disappointed in my own little voices. If I had thrown a roll of toilet paper in their faces, I doubt it would have had the life saving effect.
I am always glad to see a pessimist or is it a optimist?

Old 30-03-2020, 07:32 PM
ketzer

Quote:
I am always glad to see a pessimist or is it a optimist?
More of a masochist I often suspect.