Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Signs & Synchronicities

Old 20-03-2017, 09:05 PM
Newbie ;)

Do synchronicity always have a meaning

Hii all,

I was just curious that do synchronicity always have certain meaning to it....is it like that we get it because we are guided towards something or someone in particular. I have been experiencing synchronicities from past 5 years. A few years back when it started I was almost certain out of faith that I need to act as per the guidance that is being given to me through synchronicity by Angel or by GOD. When I acted I failed. So I tried to move on but still these synchronicity are not in a mood to spare me till.now. So I just want to ask all if anyone among us has had similar experience as I am having right now.
Is it that these synchronicity are for our good only or is it that we may be getting punished by GOD for our past sins through sufferings we face in this experience
Old 21-03-2017, 12:56 AM
Deactivated Account
Sometimes I wonder a bit about signs, are they really signs or are they manefestation. I will give you an example. I was dating a man over the summer, I felt an intense connection to him, and fell quite hard and quickly for him. He was emotionally distant and a commitment phobe. He had gotten this great job offer in Hawaii, and I knew our time was limited, but I believed that the connection was strong enough and our relationship would endure the distance. I believed that fate would work to keep us together. I asked spirit for a sign that this was the case. I had asked spirit to send me a dragonfly while on my daily walk, but I wanted this dragonfly to literally smack me in the head. While walking a red dragonfly caught my attention, he flew a few feet in front of me and then up onto a tree branch. I had a moment of let down as I continued walking, sure that this was a no, however that dragonfly flew down and smacked me in the forehead. It then landed on my right shoulder. I gently picked it off my shoulder and held it in the palm of my hand for a few moments taking in its beauty before it flew away. I was convinced at that time that spirit was telling me that yes, we would be together, and fate would work to keep us together, and even though I knew he was leaving for Hawaii in a few months, I loved him like I loved no other, and I loved him the way that he deserved to be loved, without fear. It has been 5 months since I have seen him, and 1 month since I have talked with him, and now I feel that I doubt that this was a sign from God. I wonder if because I wanted this sign so badly that I manifested this sign. But isn't that equally amazing? To have discovered how to manifest.
Maybe you are not receiving signs or synchrony, perhaps you are being taught how to manifest.
Old 21-03-2017, 05:36 AM
Newbie ;)

Thanks for the reply...I was missing on this manifestation thing....may be you are right that we have the power to.manifest...in my case also there was a girl for whom I asked for signs in the form of a shooting star and guess what I saw a shooting star within seconds of asking for it. And since then for almost past 5 years I have been experiencing this sign and synchronicity stuff. There was a time when I was so frustrated with this signs and synchronicity that I prayed to GOD to stop punishing me with it. But because there was something(gut feeling maybe) that kept telling me to.have faith in this stuff so I never gave up and consequently suffered a lot emotionally. Maybe you will laugh on hearing this but to tell you the same girl refused my proposal and got married 5 years back to someone else. And then a few months back these signs and synchronicity stopped altogether. Now presently it has again started which made me write this thread and seek for help. But maybe your manifestation concept is in effect for me. I will give it a thought.
Old 21-03-2017, 01:13 PM
Master
I get high synchronicity and they are usually messages but I know how to interpret. I usually understand what they mean.

Before I know what I know now, I had very strange synchronicity. It was obvious but I didn't know how to understand anything besides that it was some kind of pattern, to expect it and wonder what it meant.
Old 21-03-2017, 02:33 PM
Guide

With synchronicity it may look that there is some providence, manipulation or assistance from some other part of the universe. However this is only a reaction or response to what we put out there. Things like that happen all the time.
You have a new product, you advertise, and some people buy it and it becomes very successful. Nobody would argue that there is synchronicity at work here. It is simply a good product that answers to a perceived need.

Synchronicity is always an after the fact phenomena, or to put it differently, it is an attempt to explain what has happened. It has no predictive value and therefore no meaning beyond what we make out of it in hindsight.
Old 21-03-2017, 03:33 PM
Master
Quote:
Originally Posted by markings
With synchronicity it may look that there is some providence, manipulation or assistance from some other part of the universe. However this is only a reaction or response to what we put out there. Things like that happen all the time.
You have a new product, you advertise, and some people buy it and it becomes very successful. Nobody would argue that there is synchronicity at work here. It is simply a good product that answers to a perceived need.

Synchronicity is always an after the fact phenomena, or to put it differently, it is an attempt to explain what has happened. It has no predictive value and therefore no meaning beyond what we make out of it in hindsight.

You are entitled to your opinion, but your statement of fact is based on your opinion.

That is my opinion based on extensive experience working with this phenomenon. This is how I get my guidance and it works for me. It works for others. It doesn't work for you.

This is a spiritual forum, people have different ways of doing things. You choose the 'no such thing' approach...

That is fine in general and it is an opinion, but this is a place where we can be ourselves and talk about our beliefs. Getting shut down by a 'no such thing' blanket statement is counter-productive.

You believe that it has no predictive value for anybody in the whole wide world ever. That is a blanket statement and it is insulting to someone who works with that.

There is no such thing as a person who is all knowing.
Old 21-03-2017, 03:57 PM
Guide

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rozie
You are entitled to your opinion, but your statement of fact is based on your opinion.
[snip..]
So my view that synchronicity is always after the fact is just opinion? I am OK with that. It would be nice if you could give examples of predictive synchronicity happening?

Are you saying that because you don't like what I say and is maybe contrary to the opinion of believers, I have no right to put my views here because you find it insulting? Frankly, that is your problem, don't make it mine.

How about countering my opinion with some facts from your side. I am open to change my view in response to experientally verifiable facts, which is a far more lenient criteria than being scientifically verifiable.
Old 21-03-2017, 05:02 PM
Master
The reason why I found that annoying is because this is the spiritual forum.

I use other forums and there is the debate with the skeptic who wants proof.

I have plenty of proof of my own. I don't care what you believe, but stating a fact is not stating a belief.

This is supposed to be a safe place where people can discuss ideas and experiences. There is some agreement about some things, but there are various ideas and beliefs and a small amount of consensus. There is tolerance and acceptance.

Saying that a belief or experience needs to be proven, is not what this forum is about as far as I know.

This is not a place where we debate and demand proof.

Unless I am mistaken and in the wrong place.

You are entitled to your opinion. You aren't entitled to my opinion.
Old 21-03-2017, 11:42 PM
Master
I definitely believe in synchronicities. I'm not sure everyone is talking about the same sort of thing though.

A synchronicity is when... for example... you are thinking a certain word and then see it or hear someone speak it at the exact same time. It's not necessarily just seeing a repetitive number or name or even colour. There needs to be more occurring at the same time imo.

All that said, I don't think there's always a meaning to it. For myself, they happen more often when I'm feeling particularly 'psychic' or tuned into the universe. I feel they're more like indications of merging realities than messages.

Of course however, they're going to mean different things to different people. The universe speaks to all of us in it's own way, who are we to decide which method is right or wrong for anyone else lol

Old 24-03-2017, 02:19 PM
Guide

Ages ago I was watching a TV show that contained a scene consisting of a lot of fire. I was staring at the fire and thinking about how awful it is, as you do. The very next morning I was walking down the road and what did I see but a car on fire. I live in a quiet residential road and this just highly unlikely! I had to call the fire service. Definitely a synchro but I don't think there was any underlying meaning or symbolism at that time - it was simply a reflection of my inner concerns.