Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Death & The Afterlife

Old 14-09-2013, 03:48 PM
Guide

Because love is what is real. It is our true nature and the true nature of the cosmos. Malevolence is only a cloak worn when one doesn't truly understand oneself. I can't really explain it in any more detail, so I'll leave that to Sparrow.

Justin
Old 27-09-2013, 01:51 PM
Master
I don't think Sparrow has an answer...
Old 27-09-2013, 02:18 PM
Guide

He sometimes takes a long time to answer....
Old 27-09-2013, 09:45 PM
Master
Quote:
Originally Posted by Sarian
I don't think Sparrow has an answer...
Sparrow does indeed have an answer, though it will reflect existing information already provided to former questions. This then is a revisit to this, the concept of evil, as humankind would have it.

To understand what evil is you must first let go of all associations you have binding it to any religious conviction or fear based approach within your perception. Teachings based on fear are not teachings at all, but are deceptions and disillusions. Fear does not grant you perception, it opens the door for deception. Let us begin then not an approach to this matter upon the platform of fear, but upon the platform of knowledge and truth. To understand how evil exists in the spirit world, you must first understand how it exists in your world.

All life, in all dimensions, all galaxies and all time continuums adopt certain specific values within their own perception of themselves to validate their own existence. Just as human beings assign themselves certain value systems which govern their code of thought and behaviour. These values are vastly different between species and between beings all over the universe. It is commonly observable that when two species interact with distinctly different value systems, at least one of them is condemned for their present nature and conduct expressive of those values. Just in the same way as different cultures in human history have invited wars and slaughter from their intolerance of this broad difference in values and behaviours. This intolerance within the spectrum of thought and nature is thusly projected into a stereotypical invention human beings have called evil. That is, evil is a name humans have called something which they find intolerable within their own current value system, within their own time period, thought processes and social evolution. It is this intolerance which causes fear as it has done for millions of years in Earth state. Human beings have simply called it a many different things over the aeons, evil is merely one of them. It is the behaviour of a young adolescent species that systematically pigeon holes that which abides to values contradictory to their own as one evil ‘force’ or one side of a two-sided coin. Many of those that humanity would deem evil oppose and fight with each other equally, and are not always a force of solidarity as portrayed in colourful media. There is not merely a light and a dark side, but many intricate layers and levels within that.

Long ago when various fractions of extraterrestrial and inter-dimensional beings visited upon the Earth some of their values were rejected by the tribes of man, and thusly such races were deemed devils and demons, while others placed on pedestals of Godhood. Many of these beings, just as it is with those of the Earth, will pass to the spirit world holding onto the values they once held in physical state. These values will again contrast against those of human acceptance. Some of these entities and energies have been described as devils and demons by human interpretation, because this is all they understand. Once in the spirit world, thought becomes form, therefore those values held by such consciousness will take on its own form; any form in which it can continuate those values. This form will change under conditions which interact with such energy or entity. This means, those values within that energy persona will potentially take on many different forms to many different people or other beings it encounters, whether that is of the physical realm or the etheric. Whether you as a human being, or a transitioning soul encounter such entities or energies will depend on both proximity of vibration, of time and space, as well as your own patterns of behaviour, of thought and value.

That which humanity has called evil is not an apposing force against Prime Creator, but an expression of the plan of Prime Creator. This is, the Creator has provided a platform for many different values to be explored and experienced by many different beings, on many different levels of evolution and nature, in contrast to each other. It is ultimately up to you which energies you encounter, and which you do not, by taking responsibility for the values you attract to you.

Love is everywhere, and every-when.
-Sparrow

~~~Spirit Guide Sparrow~~~
From the wisdom of my council to the wisdom of yours

¸.•°*”˜˜”*°•.¸☆•°☆¸.•°*”˜� �”*°•.¸☆•°☆¸.•°*”˜˜”*°•.¸
Old 16-10-2013, 10:03 AM
Master
Dear Sparrow,
I have a question I am hoping you will have a response to:
For the past 7 months i have been suffering terrible pain in my left side from injured discs in my lower spine......I have tried many remedies for my very painful ailment, but my suffering seems to be something that is hard to repair......my question is....Is there such a thing as Karma? Ive been told i am repaying Karmic debt......In my time of suffering, i have had much time to reflect upon my life and what i thought i held to be valuable to me, and how i have looked at and felt towards other people and myself....so much has changed within me, my attitude to life in general, my value system and my judgements......everything seems so trivial in the scheme of my life and how it has been......pain has been the centre of my universe...and it to me has been a learning tool, perhaps a gift from God (prime creator).....to help me in my path of discoveries in this life.....Im not sure......is there such a thing as karma.....or have i as a part of the divine, manifested this suffering as part of my learning......perhaps before my birth into this life?....I don't know, all i know is, that when i get relief from my pain......it is like a tonic from the Gods, to have a day without pain...fills me with gratitude without description.....Am I paying back Karmic debt......or have i created this pain....or is it just pure chance that its happened, and it has given me an opportunity to view life from a more loving caring, and gratitude filled space?......do you have any views on this...(at present I am on a new drug that is easing my pain more and more.....so very grateful to the medical scientists who developed this treatment)..........blessings
Old 18-10-2013, 12:48 PM
Tucc17

Sparrow,

You have been a wealth of information and revelation to me and for that I am eternally thankful! I have only read part of the thread so far and I was going to wait to comment until I read the entire thread but I couldn't anymore. Thank you Sparrow and thank you Cal, flutter and dream angels, Tiss and everyone else for submitting such wonderful questions...many of which I was/am curious about as well!

Jon
Old 18-10-2013, 04:31 PM
Master
Quote:
Originally Posted by Dragonfly1
Dear Sparrow,
I have a question I am hoping you will have a response to:
For the past 7 months i have been suffering terrible pain in my left side from injured discs in my lower spine......I have tried many remedies for my very painful ailment, but my suffering seems to be something that is hard to repair......my question is....Is there such a thing as Karma? Ive been told i am repaying Karmic debt......In my time of suffering, i have had much time to reflect upon my life and what i thought i held to be valuable to me, and how i have looked at and felt towards other people and myself....so much has changed within me, my attitude to life in general, my value system and my judgements......everything seems so trivial in the scheme of my life and how it has been......pain has been the centre of my universe...and it to me has been a learning tool, perhaps a gift from God (prime creator).....to help me in my path of discoveries in this life.....Im not sure......is there such a thing as karma.....or have i as a part of the divine, manifested this suffering as part of my learning......perhaps before my birth into this life?....I don't know, all i know is, that when i get relief from my pain......it is like a tonic from the Gods, to have a day without pain...fills me with gratitude without description.....Am I paying back Karmic debt......or have i created this pain....or is it just pure chance that its happened, and it has given me an opportunity to view life from a more loving caring, and gratitude filled space?......do you have any views on this...(at present I am on a new drug that is easing my pain more and more.....so very grateful to the medical scientists who developed this treatment)..........blessings
Dear Dragonfly,

Let us be clear on this that there may be no corrosion, coercion or conflict of perception.
Such physical sustained injury or perceived state of suffering has not, is not, nor will not be the result of past karma revisited forcibly upon you. Such is this belief a demonstration of self-harming behaviour, for you wilfully damage your own self-value in this misinformed and malignant interpretation of events. Any belief that corrodes your sense of self worth should be investigated with surgical precision by your heart wisdom and common sense.

Such injury and perceived suffering is actually caused by the fragility of your physical body instrument and its imposed pressures. You must seek the wisdom within yourself to understand and accept that your physical body is only temporary and subject to the physical laws which it adheres to. From time to time it will sustain damage from activities you engage in and you must do your best to repair that which you can, without impairing your mental stability with self-harming outlooks or concerns of karma. It is quite healthy to allow yourself to make mistakes in life, for it is human nature to learn most from mistakes than anything else. These regrets and mistakes, these judgement of yourself you make are there to help you learn about yourself, and choose who you want to be in the present moment. The memories of the past are a tool to allow a contrast to occur for you to choose something different. It is the nature of your consciousness to seek out lessons to learn about yourself from opportunities which are recognised. These opportunities are not planned in advance to teach you, but are recognised by you for their ability to teach you when they take place. If it is not through one means, it will be through another; it matters not whether you deem them positive or negative, for all experience leads to potential for wisdom and knowledge. These are not created by some godly source, but always by you, always, in all ways, for you.

-Sparrow

Old 18-10-2013, 04:33 PM
Master
Quote:
Originally Posted by Tucc17
Sparrow,

You have been a wealth of information and revelation to me and for that I am eternally thankful! I have only read part of the thread so far and I was going to wait to comment until I read the entire thread but I couldn't anymore. Thank you Sparrow and thank you Cal, flutter and dream angels, Tiss and everyone else for submitting such wonderful questions...many of which I was/am curious about as well!

Jon
I hope all of our words take you upon a wonderful journey of reflection and direction.

My deepest regards,
-Sparrow

Old 18-10-2013, 07:30 PM
Tucc17

Thank you Sparrow! I sent you a private message with questions I have for you as I just started reading this thread. Should I post them on this thread or wait for your answer to my message? Thanks again!!

Jon
Old 19-10-2013, 04:52 AM
Master
Quote:
Originally Posted by Spirit Guide Sparrow
Dear Dragonfly,

Let us be clear on this that there may be no corrosion, coercion or conflict of perception.
Such physical sustained injury or perceived state of suffering has not, is not, nor will not be the result of past karma revisited forcibly upon you. Such is this belief a demonstration of self-harming behaviour, for you wilfully damage your own self-value in this misinformed and malignant interpretation of events. Any belief that corrodes your sense of self worth should be investigated with surgical precision by your heart wisdom and common sense.

Such injury and perceived suffering is actually caused by the fragility of your physical body instrument and its imposed pressures. You must seek the wisdom within yourself to understand and accept that your physical body is only temporary and subject to the physical laws which it adheres to. From time to time it will sustain damage from activities you engage in and you must do your best to repair that which you can, without impairing your mental stability with self-harming outlooks or concerns of karma. It is quite healthy to allow yourself to make mistakes in life, for it is human nature to learn most from mistakes than anything else. These regrets and mistakes, these judgement of yourself you make are there to help you learn about yourself, and choose who you want to be in the present moment. The memories of the past are a tool to allow a contrast to occur for you to choose something different. It is the nature of your consciousness to seek out lessons to learn about yourself from opportunities which are recognised. These opportunities are not planned in advance to teach you, but are recognised by you for their ability to teach you when they take place. If it is not through one means, it will be through another; it matters not whether you deem them positive or negative, for all experience leads to potential for wisdom and knowledge. These are not created by some godly source, but always by you, always, in all ways, for you.

-Sparrow

Thank you Sparrow..... I asked because i felt, why would a previous existence, or my present life mistakes, that I've made and acknowledged and learned from, become a source of 'punishment'(although ive been told that karma is not a punishment but a balancing for everything we do think or feel), i look to you for a response because as you know, i always feel a truth within your words,(perhaps i know you?) and they help me see things more clearly, in my cluttered mental state,......thank you for your words......more for me to reflect upon.....with gratitude.

Dragonfly...