Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Spiritual Development

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 11-10-2015, 08:31 PM
Knower
Question The symbols I see in visions (drawings included)

So a short while ago this year I had a deep spiritual experience and saw many different symbols and images. These images I saw were in fact soul memories, seeing around 100-200 of them during the experience. I've seen these same images several times when I was very young, all in the same order when I last saw them. I completely forgot about the images until I had the spiritual experience.

I've seen these symbols throughout my life so far and just seeing them again gives a strange deep feeling. There is meaning behind the symbols which I'm trying to find out. The curiosity of wanting to know more about them grows each day. I meditated recently and remembered a few of the images in the experience and then quickly saw my guide I haven't seen before. (A bright red buddah-fairy with a bright flower behind it in the meditating posture)

The symbols I kept seeing where different shapes, stars, crescent moons, triangles, circles, etc. It felt a lot like a 'supercomputer' seeing different colors and patterns with the symbols. I will show the first image and the last image I saw in the experience. Also, note that the drawings don't fully interpret how the images actually looked in the experience as it was much more detailed and intense.

On the first image, it started off from the 'egg' on the left and then had some wavelength pattern come out of it and then went into different images, I can't remember them all though.
First image: http://postimg.org/image/9fgjohhtf/

The final image I saw: http://postimg.org/image/axdzhi0ir/

I've seen these many times, I don't know what they all mean, I did get certain thoughts and message throughout it. But I want to explore deeper into those meanings. If anyone has any similar experiences or know what the symbols could represent, share