Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Welcome to Spiritual Forums > Welcome

Old 20-05-2019, 10:07 PM
Newbie ;)

Second attempt at introduction. Hopefully this one within rules :D

So, I wrote a first introduction but it was deleted by administration as i did a few things in it not appropriate for an introduction, such as posting a long long story, so i hope this one gets by. If not well ill just try a 3rd time.

So, my name is Aki, im 34, male, im also a spirit healer with 15 years of experience and a channeler with 5. Im an adherant of Taoism and Law of One in equal measure. Taoism is easily readable on the net and it attracted me to itself due to its strong feeling of ancestoral spirits and spirits in general. I hail from Finland and use english as a second language so sometimes my speech and mannerism are not that of a native, please try to forgive that.

I have a story that I want to share here from the getgo about my war with the Angel/Floater civilization and how it ended and see what responses I get as to gauge the community and see what people think and such. I hope i get a lot of positive feedback but im also open to people just saying i have a psychosis and need help, perhaps not what I would expect but there it is.

I was on a few other spiritual forums and got into a few nasty fights but ive been told not to mention them on this forum lest I drag the fight with me so I wont. I think thats all for an introduction, look for my first thread in the UFO section. Love and light to all.

Hkelukka: AKA: Cyan, Bourbon Betty, Aki,
Old 20-05-2019, 10:45 PM
Master
hi,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,

i dream dreams all dreams
🌟🌟🌙🌙☔☔🌆🌆🌁😈😎😒💋💑💑💑💌🍨🍩🍔🌟🌟🌟✴🍩🍔
Old 21-05-2019, 12:48 AM
Master
Greetings Aki and welcome to SF!

"But ask now the beasts, and they shall teach thee; and the fowls of the air, and they shall tell thee:

Or speak to the earth, and it shall teach thee: and the fishes of the sea shall declare unto thee."
Job 12: 7 and 8 (KJV)
Old 21-05-2019, 10:14 AM
Seeker

welcome on board :)
Old 21-05-2019, 11:19 AM
Legrand

Welcome from a newbie on this list.

It will be interesting to read your story!
Old 21-05-2019, 08:56 PM
Newbie ;)

I posted the thread in the UFO section some time back but cant put a link here, feel free to go read it there.
Old 26-05-2019, 10:29 PM
Newbie ;)

Great to see another Newbie!

- Cleo