Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Affirmations > Manifesting, Creating, & The Law of Attraction

Old 10-03-2014, 05:08 AM
Pathfinder
Thumbs up 7 Day Manifestation Experiment

Hi all! Want to try something light and fun?? I got this idea off another forum (powerlawofattraction.com), so I'm not trying to take credit.. it's not MY idea. I just thought it might be fun to try over here. :)

Here's how it was set up on the other forum:

Quote:
7 Day Manifestation Experiment
Run your own 7 Day Manifestation experiment to give you more confidence that you can create something out of nothing.

Use these 3 steps:

Step 1: Write a list of things you REALLY WANT to see manifest in the next 7 days (they must be believable to you).

Step 2: Visualize each item on that list as if you already have it. (do this daily)

Step 3: Post your results to acknowledge you are a POWERFUL creator. (important if you want bigger and better things to show up!)

Easy-peasy… 1-2-3!

So who's in?? In the other forum most people were keeping their lists fairly short.. usually 3-4 things.

"Be true to yourself. Even now we are with you. Free the love within. Your love for us and life. Don’t ask us to tell you what to do. You know in your heart already."
Old 10-03-2014, 06:03 AM
Saragh

I'll give it a try! :)
Old 11-03-2014, 03:57 AM
Pathfinder
Cool Saragh!!

I already have a hit!! One off my list was to have a small business interested in my services as a web designer. And sure enough, today I was contacted by someone who is interested!! One day!!

Another one is kind of ongoing.. It was basically to ensure that I would have good, positive interactions with coworkers and that all systems would continue running without downtime (we've been having issues with an important software recently). That one encompasses all my work days this week and so far so good. :)

"Be true to yourself. Even now we are with you. Free the love within. Your love for us and life. Don’t ask us to tell you what to do. You know in your heart already."
Old 11-03-2014, 05:02 PM
MalloryOr

I would like to try, but I am new to this, it seems simple enough but do you think this is a good start for a beginner?
Old 11-03-2014, 05:51 PM
Deactivated Account

Welcome to the Forum MalloryOr, jump right in ... go for it !

I'm in

Expect Miracles !

Sometimes in the winds of change ~ we find our true direction
Old 11-03-2014, 07:08 PM
Pathfinder
MalloryOr, welcome! It doesn't hurt to try! I like that this method keeps things simple.. smaller, believable manifestations.. light and carefree, as it should be. :)

Old 12-03-2014, 03:10 AM
Saragh

I'm new to this as well. I got some good things happening today, but not yet exactly what I wanted.

Interestingly though, I envisioned one outcome while the thought crossed my mind the opposite could actually happen, and that's exactly what happened. So I envisioned the more "negative" or "practical" outcome but was actually pleasantly surprised to find the more positive outcome happened instead. However, I've engrained the idea in my head that the 11th of every month is a positive omen, so could that be the key?

And yesterday, I hoped my story would be publicized and it wasn't so I doubted it would happen at first, then talked myself into a more positive outcome and let it go and today, my story was publicized!

So seemingly small, but yet positive outcomes, even though they weren't on my list. I'm still grateful! Now, how to manifest money? And love? Hmm...
Old 12-03-2014, 03:37 AM
Pathfinder
Saragh, that's interesting! I struggle with doubting sometimes when I put forth an affirmation/attraction.. depends on the thing, but I try to re-affirm the positive if I do slip up, just in case my negative thinking's too strong and pulls that outcome instead. ;)

Congrats on getting a story publicized, that sounds exciting!

If you find out how to manifest money, let me know. ;) I've read all sorts of methods but have yet to find one that works for me. Indirectly I have, in the past, attracted a job to myself that has served me well over the years and brought me a good enough income, so in a way I manifested money through that.. but nothing outside of that yet.

I found love by stopping looking. I know, not new advice and doesn't seem to make sense, but really.. I was busy with school and running a spiritual club at my university.. I was out there meeting new friends and before I knew it, I met my future husband. I didn't even realize it at first because I wasn't looking for love and he was with someone when we met. :) I think if I were to write a love affirmation I would write something like "I've met a person who I'm attracted to and with whom I can share everything. S/he (whatever) is my best friend, my partner, and someone I can happily spend the rest of my life with. Our love is strong and goes far beyond initial attractions." Or something like that. :) Other people like to set forth detailed lists of what they want in a partner and I think that can have value as well.. though sometimes you find you were wrong about some specifics and not clear enough in others. ;)

Old 12-03-2014, 02:44 PM
Deactivated Account

Congrats Saragh on the publication of your story !

Expect Miracles !

Sometimes in the winds of change ~ we find our true direction
Old 15-03-2014, 06:36 AM
Pathfinder
How is everyone's week going? So my attracting of a good work week/working software and such seems to have worked. That one potential client that happened right away was pretty exciting, but other than that nothing else worked. The other two were money related. One was to receive the money I need to take a first aid course (we have nothing extra in our budget right now for such things) and the other was for there to be some great sales when going grocery shopping.. Nadda on both accounts.

I did have some unexpected money given to me, but it's specifically for work clothes and doesn't really count since I didn't try to receive it.