Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Affirmations > Manifesting, Creating, & The Law of Attraction

Old 07-04-2012, 07:48 AM
Deactivated Account

Quote:
Originally Posted by Stillness_Speaks
Lets say all of the people in village X are trying to manifest 20 beautiful white horses, that will not happen cause it will not fit in the village.

and how do you know the village isn't big enough ?

Expect Miracles !

Sometimes in the winds of change ~ we find our true direction
Old 07-04-2012, 07:49 AM
Stillness_Speaks

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sarian
And did they research this? I'm always skeptical of these people and the gimmicks they try to get people to swallow.
Me too. But the best way to swallow or not, is to test it. LOA is not for me right now but I think it works, have not tested with time/seconds though. You can play with something simple if you want. Bomb yourself with thoughts and images of green frogs (or whatever) for a couple of days. Imagine you are a green frog, read about them, write about them. Really get in to it. Then see what happens in your life the following week.
Old 07-04-2012, 07:55 AM
Stillness_Speaks

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dream Angel
and how do you know the village isn't big enough ?
I don't. But I imagine there will be poop all over and some complaints (will/thoughts/energy against more of them) when the first 126 horses have been manifested. I think. But maybe...
Old 07-04-2012, 08:00 AM
Deactivated Account

oh my ! when you put it like that too many horses !!

I wonder what will happen when others read about your green frog idea, just think all those frogs " ribbit, ribbit " no one will be able to sleep at night, lol !

I would be curious for you to try this and I would like to hear your results.

Expect Miracles !

Sometimes in the winds of change ~ we find our true direction
Old 07-04-2012, 09:40 AM
Rin

Quote:
Originally Posted by Adrian29
Abraham Hicks said that if you have a pure thought for 68 seconds you can create a major manifestation/miracle. He said that the key is to have a pure thought. To concentrate on one desire/thought. Please tell me if you who had tried this to manifest a major manifestation/miracle? Many blessings.
While everybody seems to focus and worry about the 68 seconds my question is more about "what is a pure thought?"
Pure in a mental sense, no distractions, or pure in a moral sense, not doing wrong, or pure in a spiritual sense, not being selfish? These are just some possibilities I can think of but there may be many more. How do I know that my thought is pure enough to work with this method? Will I be able to monitor the purity of my thoughts while doing it, or maybe evaluate it afterwards?
Old 08-04-2012, 06:58 PM
Henri77

My interpretation of "pure" is what's also sometimes called coherent thought.
As a laser is coherent light, Coherent thought I envision as emotion, feeling, love, thought united- as one intent. Something like that.

This is common knowledge among advanced yogis who have mastered their instrument, AND become one with divine source.
Old 12-04-2012, 05:47 AM
Henri77

Pure intent might be even more appropriate a term, when powered by love.
When this becomes pure knowing, manifestation seems a natural result.
Old 13-04-2012, 04:33 AM
Rin

Quote:
Originally Posted by Henri77
Pure intent might be even more appropriate a term, when powered by love.
When this becomes pure knowing, manifestation seems a natural result.
Wall street. Love of money?
It seems to work for them.
Old 28-05-2012, 07:23 AM
spiritofgems

Quote:
Originally Posted by Stillness_Speaks
I don't think it is so simple. AH also says that you have to be a vibrational match. As said here, you must believe it 100%. Thoughts are not enough, the emotions and all energy must be aligned. That is not easy imo. But if we really manage to hold 68 sec. with this 100% aligned energy, what happens when we have 746 sec. of doubt/worry about it the rest of the day? There is also another thing that perhaps can hold back miracles, it must fit other intentions and rest of the energy flowing in the universe? Lets say all of the people in village X are trying to manifest 20 beautiful white horses, that will not happen cause it will not fit in the village.

I agree with this wholeheartedly. Manifestation only occurs when everything is aligned to receive that manifestation. It wont just pop out of the blue. The best practice might be to consistently work on what you want. Generate momentum, even a little and keep meditating. At some point in your practice, you will have a fully absorbent 68 seconds focused entirely on what you want. Thus it will manifest. Also remember though that the building blocks need to be laid out first.
Old 28-05-2012, 07:49 AM
Sybilline

I agree with Stillness Speaks, 100% focus with 100% faith for 68 full seconds sounds absolutely difficult to me... I can imagine my faith waivering for at least 4 or 5 seconds there... That's at the VERY least... And let's not even begin with focus because I am not good at that at all...