Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Spirituality

Old 25-03-2018, 03:49 AM
traceyacey12

New, 5D Earth

How long will it take for us to transition into new, 5D earth? When you hear people talk about it, its as if its going to happen in the next 5 years but that seems unlikely to me... what do you think? What will 5D earth be like? When I hear people talk about this, it also seems unlikely - like all structures of society are just going to disappear... do you think this will happen? Will all problems just disappear overnight?
Old 25-03-2018, 06:53 AM
Master
we heard you the first time
Old 25-03-2018, 06:56 AM
traceyacey12

Quote:
Originally Posted by shivatar
we heard you the first time

it was accidental, as you could have deduced from the timing of the posts and I don't know how to delete it
Old 25-03-2018, 08:21 AM
Lorelyen

You speak of 5D "earth". Isn't the 5D thing some airy region not of the earth?
Earth is definitely 4D and the end of a series of emanations forming a spiritual whole with everything non-material, with the Original Creation presumably at the centre.

I'm not even sure a) what a 5D earth is and b) that you'll convince 8 or 9 billion people to subscribe to this new religion in 5 years. Possibly, 5D could happen if we all die in some catastrophe and we end up non-material but otherwise....?

I'm pleased to be informed. I started research on the web and the first results page threw me into pages headed with over-romaticised photoshopped images, pretty colours and curvy feminine typefaced headings. I suppose it's aimed more at the female among us. They splash the word "love" everywhere - a meaningless construct to me as it's so generic; and several times "the 3D world of fear". Fear is part of our neurophysiology and protects us most times.

I'm still unsure why this new ascension is even called ascension which implies "up" rather than inward. It has the scent of old religions that there's a heaven up there somewhere, a hierarchy. At best it seems a highly focused division of spiritual development generally.

So I'd be pleased for a plain text without pretty pictures but as near fact as possible - like what's the basic premise? What's required? Does it have a dogma like a religion? If you know of any, please send the link. I'm not even sure there's much on it in our local esoteric shop.

Ta!
Old 25-03-2018, 08:23 AM
Master
I only can give you my understanding of the new realities that have been set up. The planet will move into fourth density and the reality we live in now has been adjusted and will be switched over during the event. And there will be a fifth density overlay for those who are ready. And those who are ready is less then one percent.
When will it happen? The simple answer to this is, when the human race is ready. There have been many delays. Will not go into it here.
Somewhere else I said, within this year.
Let's hope so.
The transition from fourth to fifth density will be very different. It will be like stepping through a doorway, or portal for anyone who is ready.
Old 25-03-2018, 10:23 AM
Lorelyen

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rah nam
I only can give you my understanding of the new realities that have been set up. The planet will move into fourth density and the reality we live in now has been adjusted and will be switched over during the event. And there will be a fifth density overlay for those who are ready. And those who are ready is less then one percent.
To be honest that makes no sense. New realities? Densities?

I may have to pass on this then. It'll take too much research to get to the bottom of the jargon let alone what the concept is. Probably best I stick to the line of development pursued so far.
Quote:
When will it happen? The simple answer to this is, when the human race is ready. There have been many delays. Will not go into it here.
Somewhere else I said, within this year.
Let's hope so.
As I'm no wiser on what's going to switch over and what to, I'll have to pass on that too. I have a sense that there'll be a catastrophe soon enough and how that'll fit into this scheme remains to be seen. Presumably this will only happen on Earth and only concern its believers.

Admittedly having tried to research other (partially related) subjects, the web offerings are an off-put so I'll see what I can find out elsewhere.

Old 25-03-2018, 10:57 AM
Master
There is always something ..

Rapture, planet X, the Mayan calendar ending, the age of Aquarius or Y2K.

Personally I'd take it with a pinch of salt, if something is going to happen lil old us have no say in it.

Information is useful as a tool but its sometimes just junk email

The reality that we are in is the only one that we have any proven influence over, if your looking for a change start small. Hair style, fitness & diet are simple but great kick starters. Learn a new language or skill & set your sights on a destination.

Perhaps you'll wait for the post that confirms what you would like the answer to be ..

A newish fad is probably not something to invest too heavily in without proven results.

"I am your creation.
Now, as before - you criticise your own work."

- Legacy Of Kain
Old 25-03-2018, 11:48 AM
Master
Quote:
Originally Posted by traceyacey12
How long will it take for us to transition into new, 5D earth? When you hear people talk about it, its as if its going to happen in the next 5 years but that seems unlikely to me... what do you think? What will 5D earth be like? When I hear people talk about this, it also seems unlikely - like all structures of society are just going to disappear... do you think this will happen? Will all problems just disappear overnight?

A while back I posted this which seems to fit the nature of my own expansion into new awareness and being..I don't really look at my expansion as dimensional shifts, but you can and it can fit as you perceive the movements and new awareness of reality.

Quote:
You experience the awesome reality of living in the faith that you are in the hands of your Spirit

• You perceive everything as "okay"... even if it's sometimes unpleasant... because you know that Spirit is directing your Course

• You see your identity as a Divine being Unfold

• Your reliance on Material and Magical perceptions is superseded by your reliance on Miraculous Perceptions

• You perceive other's pictures of reality as just that - their pictures - and do not take their projections Personally

• You realize that, in many areas of your life and especially your mission, the walls of time/space are not a Limitation

• You live with the understanding that by remaining open and empty... the Universe can manifest miracles through You

• You love everyone and know that they are part of the Divine Whole

• You are grateful to be Alive

• You see your Vision of Heaven on Earth Manifesting

• You share your Vision, cosmic identity, and insights freely and Naturally

• Miracles are a Given

http://www.bibliotecapleyades.net/ci...mensions02.htm

Man has learned how to challenge both Nature and art to become the incitements to vice! His very cups he has delighted to engrave with libidinous subjects, and he takes pleasure in drinking from vessels of obscene form! Pliny the Elder
Old 25-03-2018, 01:27 PM
Master
Quote:
Originally Posted by Lorelyen
To be honest that makes no sense. New realities? Densities?

I may have to pass on this then. It'll take too much research to get to the bottom of the jargon let alone what the concept is. Probably best I stick to the line of development pursued so far.

As I'm no wiser on what's going to switch over and what to, I'll have to pass on that too. I have a sense that there'll be a catastrophe soon enough and how that'll fit into this scheme remains to be seen. Presumably this will only happen on Earth and only concern its believers.

Admittedly having tried to research other (partially related) subjects, the web offerings are an off-put so I'll see what I can find out elsewhere.

It is not my job to explain the mechanics of the up coming transition to the general public. It is enough to just write it down and with it anchor it in the planetary consciousness. As I have said somewhere else, just sit back and enjoy the process. It is always a blast, in the truest sense of the word.
Hallelujah
Old 25-03-2018, 01:36 PM
Master

I ran across Dolores Cannon last week. I hadn't heard of her before. I watched this video, and it was quite interesting. She also looks and sounds like my mother in law, so that was an added bonus. She worked as a hypnotherapist for 4 decades, and along the way tapped into her subjects "trance" level, and what she found out kept her busy for all of those decades. She wrote many books about what she found out, and before she passed in 2014 - which I found out yesterday and was quite sad about even though I only "knew" her for a week - her latest thing was about 5 day and the world splitting. It's an interesting concept, but whether you want to listen to the 5D part, she is quite entertaining on her own. There are many clips on you tube. Here is the one I found first - worth a watch :) It is intriguing to watch this little old lady from the midwest talk about this. Really not what I was expecting, and I was surprised and delighted.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6ucn3Xswv4Q&t=23s

For me, what I have come to believe is moving from the 3D into the 5D is more of a feeling, a vibration. When I started believing what I now believe (that we all are one and the same basically and all have powers beyond measure that we can learn and tap into, if we so choose) and finally gave up the religious dogma, shaking off the remainder as it were, and embracing just plain old spirituality as a base, and diving into aspects of that, and raising my own vibration, I left people behind that I had been interacting with years - not bad people, just people who were stuck in what they believed in, and met new people and embraced new energies and, within myself, started looking at the world differently, and I began seeing things that I had never seen before and looking at people differently, seeing who they were rather than what they did and how much money did they make, (which instantly puts you in the lower/higher worth category that I had grown up with) ... it is not that I hadn't looked at people that way before, but when I really let go of a materialistic view of people and began learning about myself and what I am capable of learning, my life did indeed shift and is still shifting back and forth, like a pendulum, between living the day to day survival and learning how to live the day to day survival and make it fun and exciting and interesting and flowing and joyful. I think that is the difference between the dimensions and I am still learning, but when I take the time to feel better in the morning, it is much easier to stay in these new vibrations. Learning how to stay in my own vibrations and not allow others to pull me out of my own path really is what I am working on and, for me, it is sometimes easy and sometimes impossible. But I feel like, when I can master that, and that is my goal, then I will truly be entering in the 5D thing.

Just some ramblings.....need more coffee......