Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Angels & Guides

Old 29-12-2016, 07:00 PM
Guide

'Don't Hate'

Earlier this month, I got my first set of angel oracle cards. I made a post about my first reading and my delight with the connection that had been made. Since then, I've given myself other readings, spontaneously. Each time, they've been so accurate and informative, and it's interesting because each time the cards have appeared to flip themselves over while I'm shuffling through the deck. Even the images appear to speak. I was asking something related to love, and this card flipped over with an angel and a heart, and a statement to 'trust your vibes'.

I decided to give myself another reading for a matter that is causing me a lot of frustration. I selected a card about forgiveness, but it didn't sit well with me because I felt like my frustrations hadn't been answered. Well, I don't know what came over me but I became very angry. I, to a point, slammed the forgiveness card face down and told it I didn't want it. I gave out a lot of negative thoughts at that point and then angrily flipped through the cards, highlighting the frustrations in my mind that I wanted answers for. I guess my emotions were firing up, so much so that I even considered throwing the cards at one point. I felt hateful and also helpless, and then one of the cards flipped itself over as I was emotionally flicking through them. As soon as I saw it, I just froze, really. I looked away for a moment.

On the card, it read: "Don't hate, meditate."

I believe it was an answer to my feelings, rather than my thoughts, if that makes sense. I don't do well meditating but I closed my eyes and soon enough calmed down. I focused on something that brought me positive feelings. I got a little tearful, actually. I'll admit it. And then I got the sense that an angel was standing over my shoulder. I imagined purple energy. That made me think of Michael, so I shrugged it off, seeming to think it was unlikely. Maybe I shouldn't think like that. But after that, I retrieved the card of forgiveness (it's a card of Jeremiel), placed it above the 'don't hate' card and apologised. It sort of seemed funny in a way. I was apologising to a card of forgiveness.

I've got to say, to anybody still trying to make connections with their angels, consider one of these decks. I've had little signs here and there, but since having these cards, I feel like my connection with the angels has reached a new level. It's like we've finally found a way to have some form of direct communication. I think, in hindsight, I can see what was being said to me through the card of forgiveness. While what causes my frustration exists in the present, it is given strength by things from the past I still need to forgive.

I just wanted to share my experience.