Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Angels & Guides

Old 31-01-2011, 11:18 PM
Master
Asking for protection from anything that is not of unconditional love, has very little to do with fear, but rather with foresight.

It is a simple fact, those who are in service to self play by different rules then those of the light or in service to others.
Those of the dark, or in service to self will interfere or control. It is their way of gaining energy.
Asking for protection is a little like looking left and right and left again before you cross the road. No fear, just foresight.
Old 31-01-2011, 11:23 PM
themaster

Quote:
Originally Posted by Evaah
What would be a better concept to relay to people, then? "Oh, everything's fine."
Yes, I think so..
Quote:
Originally Posted by Evaah
I wonder... does a "belief" influence the appearance of negative entities? For example, if I said, "I don't believe in negative entities," and firmly believed that, would they ever show up?
My understanding is.. what you believe is what you create..

Terrible problem if you believe.. "you’re not worthy of money" for example
Quote:
Originally Posted by Detlef
It is a simple fact, those who are in service to self play by different rules then those of the light or in service to others.
And what are those rules?
Quote:
Those of the dark, or in service to self will interfere or control.
So basically, it's bad to be selfish..? okay
Quote:
foresight.
Forsight.. the word of danger.. the word of fear.. booh! Be scared.. there are scary things out there.. and better to be "forsightful" and pray to the good ones for help..
Quote:
Asking for protection is a little like looking left and right and left again before you cross the road. No fear, just foresight.
This is a little more balanced.. but why look?

If the road is you.. and the things that could hit you like cars are you?

Why bother.. when everything is you!

The looking denotes.. fear of self!

You’re afraid of yourself??? It doesn't make any sense..

And the only way these statements don't work.. is if you deny the idea of "oneness"

Fear is a great game and experience.. but if you really want to remove fear from your space.. acknowledging that all things including that which you fear.. are you.. is one way to do that..
Old 31-01-2011, 11:27 PM
Master
It takes a little more then believes to create.
Old 31-01-2011, 11:37 PM
themaster

Quote:
It takes a little more then believes to create.
I don't agree.. beliefs are one way to create.. as our agreements
Old 01-02-2011, 01:36 AM
dogninja

The need for for protection is psychological, which translates energetically.
Protection is case sensitive. some need it, some dont. some need to transcend it, some are fine with it. there is no one correct application for so many people in so many different phases of existance.

Someone told me I needed no protection, yet another did. I tried to protect myself, and it did nothing. I then decided I needed no protection, but was either too weak or unskilled to release severe attachments.

Ethical moral conduct is the foundation that gives protection. An earnest and fearless heart, a sense of respect for self and others, a love for god or whatever you call it...

you can try to whip out your bright white light to discourage the rats, or disembodied jerks...

but regardless... if your outer core is dirty it wont help. From the real darkness I have encountered unintentionally, like will attract like in the inner realms. argue it all you want
Old 01-02-2011, 02:41 AM
Skye

Quote:
Originally Posted by 45Uberti
Would somebody please explain to me the concept of "protection" and "grounding" yourself before attempting spiritual feats such as astral projection, meditation so forth and so forth.

-What is it?
-Why is it needed?
-What are the dangers of not doing it?

People will always have different views on this question as you have noticed reading the threads. I would suggest if you feel the need to ask for protection is to also ask what are you protecting yourself from and possible do some research of your own. Yes, there are underdeveloped souls and mischievous spirits in the spirit world, but I hasten to add that if you are of like mind in character to them then you will surely attract them, if not, you have no need to ask for protection as your own thoughts protect you from anything which is below yourself.

There is no need to ask for protection as how you live your life reflect on the type of spirits you come into contact with. Again do research or perhaps try it both ways to see if there is a noticeable difference with you.

As far as i'm aware by personal experience there are no dangers in not doing it, if anything asking for protection can in itself attract those self same things you are trying to avoid.

The natural or spiritual laws of cause and effect and the law of attraction are working 100% of the time, both here in the physical realms and also on the spiritual realms. Not one spirit person including ourselves - who incidently are a spirit being clothed in a physical shell - are above these laws.
Old 01-02-2011, 03:02 AM
themaster

Quote:
Originally Posted by dogninja
The need for for protection is psychological, which translates energetically.
Protection is case sensitive. some need it, some dont. some need to transcend it, some are fine with it. there is no one correct application for so many people in so many different phases of existance.

Someone told me I needed no protection, yet another did. I tried to protect myself, and it did nothing. I then decided I needed no protection, but was either too weak or unskilled to release severe attachments.

Ethical moral conduct is the foundation that gives protection. An earnest and fearless heart, a sense of respect for self and others, a love for god or whatever you call it...

you can try to whip out your bright white light to discourage the rats, or disembodied jerks...

but regardless... if your outer core is dirty it wont help. From the real darkness I have encountered unintentionally, like will attract like in the inner realms. argue it all you want
Nice and balanced I like yours too skype