Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Spiritual Development

Old 25-04-2018, 01:33 AM
Suspended
Experiencer

Perspective: Glory to the Holy Trinity! What is it?

Disclaimer: God gives you free will. The following represents my current level of progression to interpret God’s light. To any that read this, I provide these insights, like all of you do for me, from the divine realm! If any of the following does not vibe with you, please ignore it. I am merely a messenger for God. I give credit to God and thanks.

Union between the self and the spirit. How does that happen? We give praise to the holy trinity and all that it is! Sure, but what exactly is it?

Everything is frequency. Frequency represents the state of energy between chaos and all that is, and works sub-atomically of all that is matter. So what makes up this fundamental concept of the universe?

Matter is the realm of the ego. For it is through the physical, that the spirit is given the gift of life.

Think about how water works between three states through an environment. Water is still water, it merely takes a different form based on the state of the environments temperature. Water becomes steam under the force of heat. Steam becomes ice under the opposite force of coldness. Ice becomes water under the force of both heat and coldness. Thus we give praise to the holy trinity. The spirit representing the force and the power behind the energy of all things. The physical representing structure. The mental representing rules and laws governing the vastness of what is. The spirit representing force and the power behind the energy of all things.

Body is structure. Body is order. The body serves as the ship for the mind. (Physical Plane. Vessel for the ego.)
Mind is logic. Mind is choice. The mind determines the boundaries of what makes up our ego. (Mental Plane. Vessel for the higher self and co-creator of all that is.)
The spirit is energy. The spirit is force. The spirit serves God. (Spiritual Plane. Our connection to the divine.)

How do we determine if we are aligned spiritually?

Spiritual workers work directly with the spirit to determine how we are doing. The interjection between the spirit, mind, and body, is represented through what we call the chakra system. Inside the body, exists a vortex that represents the energy flow between mind, body, and spirit. The more balanced the chakra system, the more balanced Dharma is or how close one is to fulfilling their purpose in life. The chakra system is what provides energy to the meridian system - a network of mini chakras throughout the body - that provides energy to your physical body. When one eats, the body converts matter into energy, that than, is converted back into matter. This is true for all of the chakra gateways which represents life force itself. How powerful each gateway is comes down to how closely one is aligned with God. All of the chakras together make up what is known as the soul network. A body can exist on nothing but sunlight alone if it is pure enough and has a high degree of mastery over the their entire system. (Interesting note: In the future, the human body will survive on light alone.)

How do we determine if we are aligned mentally?

A simple conversation does the trick. Imagine a director hands you a script. What character could you not represent? Is there any character that you could not properly read for? Maybe some more easily than others, but for all nonetheless. You can become any character so that you choose, but like all things, what you choose must be. That is the proper order of things. This is the universal law of order. Not of God. God is perfect, and exists within the confounds of sin itself creating order. If you are fulfilling your role, based on your life choices, then you have a place in the universe and your Dharma is filled.

How do we determine if we are aligned physically?

Is your life in order? Do you feel accomplished? Is life going your way? Only you can answer this question, but one must be true to there self, yourself, among all others. The body follows the mind, as the higher-self serves the self through the law of contrast. It is through the self serving the higher-self that imbalances occur. The higher self is greater than the self, and thus serves it - because to serve is to be greater than not to serve. You are artwork. An artist serves its creation because the creator is glorified through it. The self being in balance with life is how the higher self is glorified. The self is the creation, thus more glory comes to God on how your life ends. Higher self will do anything to glorify you, because the more it glorifies you, the more it receives glory.

Dangers of not aligning within the holy trinity.

When one ascends to possessing logic, or choice, one can become corrupted to following negativity. The light is perfection. To provide something with choice, God has to provide it with choice under all conditions. It has to be perfect, or it wouldn’t be true choice, but an imitation. The two other possible states that exists with the choice of free will, is the choice to serve another version of self rather than higher self, or the choice to serve negativity or the devil. Besides the holy trinity, exists all layers that exist between these three prime states. Choosing not to follow God is sacrilege and how sin is born through what we call perversion. God is represented in many forms, the light, source, and so on, but regardless of how it is represented through the form of the ego - the ego must follow it, for God provides to the ego - no different than how a mother provides to its young. Chaos is always trying to return to a state of nothingness. It is through not accepting our ego that the devil first attacks us, otherwise the identity known as chaos. This is segregation the anti of unity. This is sin, the force that leads us away from God, vs. virtue the force that drives us towards it.

Why did God create everything between Chaos? God wanted to create experience. This is the base default that exists among all of God and the base answer to any and all that is. No matter the situation, or context, or how an action can be interpreted between the lines of good and evil, everything can be seen within the base default construct of experience. No matter how bad a situation may appear to be, no matter how bad a thing may be, all can be positively summed up through the default that life is a experience. Enjoy it for all of its glory and all that it is. I give thanks for life itself, for experience is life and life is the source of God itself.
Old 03-05-2018, 03:37 AM

I know it seems at this point I'm stalking you John, but again, well said. I find your ability to cut through the rhetoric that is common to these types of topics to be quite refreshing.

Just by reading this post I was given the answer to some outward circumstances that were annoying me for the last couple weeks, thank you for that! edit: just the reminder about ego was what allowed me to realize my ego came out of its hiding spot to cause me some grief. Now it's time to explore the "why" behind that lesson.
Old 03-05-2018, 01:00 PM
Deactivated Account
the merging of the male(silence) with the female(current). the two become one and activate the human nervous system into an ecstatic feeling in the body and mind. in adddition a deep silence in the mind.

this union is non dual. in that duality can not stop it. thus duality goes on but so does bliss and silence

Wherever I May Roam
https://youtu.be/Qq9PxuAsiR4
Old 06-05-2018, 05:05 AM
boshy b. good

Quote:
glory to the holy trinity
there's much doors to
open about that, in doing.

Last edited by boshy b. good : 06-05-2018 at 06:25 AM.