Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Signs & Synchronicities

Old 20-01-2016, 07:33 PM
Newbie ;)

Book1 god i love synchronicity

Just the daily reminders that tell me there's something out there keeping an eye out for me. That something great is paying attention to me. Helping me stay on the path of spiritual enlightenment.

Like just within the past three days or so, I've seen numerous things online talking about the teacher and the student. And with all of them being completely separate sources, they all basically said the same thing. "the teacher can only open the door, the student must enter".

And idk if I'm just a nut case or what, but I honestly believe that its me sending myself these messages. My higher self or me just manifesting reality again.

IDK what are your thoughts??
Old 20-01-2016, 07:58 PM
Master
Its God talking to you all right, it just gets better as you go along , keep thinking positive and connect with a teacher and you will likely receive even more...
Old 10-02-2016, 08:45 AM
Knower
Quote:
Originally Posted by ascendedJourney
Just the daily reminders that tell me there's something out there keeping an eye out for me. That something great is paying attention to me. Helping me stay on the path of spiritual enlightenment.

Like just within the past three days or so, I've seen numerous things online talking about the teacher and the student. And with all of them being completely separate sources, they all basically said the same thing. "the teacher can only open the door, the student must enter".

And idk if I'm just a nut case or what, but I honestly believe that its me sending myself these messages. My higher self or me just manifesting reality again.

IDK what are your thoughts??

Wow, Thank you for this. Just today I was telling a friend of mine how during my last astral travel I ended up in the house I grew up in. I called out to my Mom (who has passed on) and she answered "im in here Hon" I walked over to my old room and the door was cracked, but I couldn't see inside. My Mom again said "in here" I got nervous because I couldn't see inside so I returned.
I believe she wanted me to take the step, be brave and enter the room. I have always regretted not going in, Ive been waiting for a long time for another chance which I hope will come some day soon!
Anyway, this was a huge validation for me because I asked my Mom for a sign that she was around last night and so far today Ive received two!
Old 03-03-2016, 03:45 PM
Experiencer
It's so encouraging to receive tailor-made attention from God and The Universe. I believe we have a big cheering section urging us to move just a little higher, a little higher, each day. I have journals that go back over 40 years. I've been reading them over the past year and they are filled with accounting of all sorts of signs and wonders, manifestations and synchronicities. I wrote a poem about how important they are to my staying steady on this journey.

My Personal Psalm

When the storms of life are raging
In deep peace shall I abide
I'll retrace my soulful journey
In my triumphs I shall hide

I'll recount the steps I've taken
to attain this sacred space
use the courage I have garnered
for the storms that I must face

While the hurricane is raging
I will sit within His eye
let the howling, spinning tumult
roar away, but pass me by

In my minds eye, holding steady
never wavering, ever sure
Faith in God and inner being,
what life brings me, I’ll endure

Calmly I’ll recite my litany
standing strong beside my fears
this, my personal psalm, my history
faith enriched throughout my years.

How the sun came out to warm me
when I cried out for a sign;
How my heart takes flight rejoicing
when birds of doubt descend to dine.

Answered prayer; dreams of promise;
Needs met ‘ere I knew to care;
Love poured out by friends and strangers;
Sense of hovering wings in air.

Holy Word laid down foundation
Guide for life within this land
but it’s my Personal Psalm of triumph
bids me rise and walk and stand.

© 5-02-2000
Old 11-03-2016, 07:44 PM
Seeker

Its often said that the brain looks for patterns that it wants. For example, if your staring at a tree, you may not notice any shapes but if your intent on finding leaves or branch formations that make up a smiley face or whatever, you'll see many. This isn't to say that the signs aren't from a higher self or guardian angel, etc but regardless it is yourself trying to tell you something, which is just as important :)
Old 26-03-2016, 05:19 PM
Ascender
Its like someone trying to tune into a station on the radio, lets just say your tuned in
Old 31-03-2016, 03:45 PM
Master
synchronicity is the story of my life most days. even just a thought brings things to me that are sometimes astounding. I laugh when it happens because I am constantly amazed that a random thought will absolutely materialize out of nowhere...
Old 31-03-2016, 10:07 PM
Experiencer

Quote:
Originally Posted by jojobean
synchronicity is the story of my life most days. even just a thought brings things to me that are sometimes astounding. I laugh when it happens because I am constantly amazed that a random thought will absolutely materialize out of nowhere...

Yes, same here. I usually go " what the !!" and then just laugh and keep it to myself just in case other people think iam strange lol
I love it though !
Old 05-04-2016, 06:26 PM
Master
I had a great one yesterday.
My mom had given me a raincoat because she didn't like the flannel lining in it. It was a cold and rainy night last night, so I wore the raincoat to an appointment. A lady came out and said she liked my rain coat. I told her it was a Misty Harbor brand. She said, oh, you know, my umbrella is a Misty Harbor brand. we both just laughed. How random and funny.