Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Religions & Faiths > General Religion

Old 08-03-2018, 03:25 PM
Master
people living in different realities.

(Sorry that I'm starting so many threads ATM....I'm on a bit of a roll.)

The subject of this thread is the incredible diversity and apparent discrepancy of peoples version of reality and their "inner life" in general. I have yet to meet anyone who actually shares their definition of reality with me. Or who sees things the same way.

Why is that?

It is very much like each and every person is their OWN reality....which is different from any other reality. I know the general idea is that there is only ONE reality or God of which we are all part; but my experience seems to indicate otherwise. Literally everyone I meet and get acquainted with is different from anyone else.

Finding any similarity or agreement is a rare occurrence. My suspicion is that everyone is a unique reality within themselves.......

The Humility, the Pride and the Humiliation.
Old 08-03-2018, 04:57 PM
Master

Our perception is strongly affected by our beliefs and expectations, both here in physical, and over there in non-physical.

You can see that here, how people look at the same thing or event, and get different, sometimes opposite perceptions.

Both here, and over there, each one of us creates their own reality, according to their thoughts. The difference is that over there the creation happens instantaneously, while here, due to the space-time, the creation is much slower, so we have the chance to practice and learn how to do it.

This difference in beliefs and expectations causes different honest channelers and projectors to perceive different messages, to visualize different realities.
Old 02-04-2018, 12:35 PM
Master

Quote:
Originally Posted by inavalan
Our perception is strongly affected by our beliefs and expectations, both here in physical, and over there in non-physical.

You can see that here, how people look at the same thing or event, and get different, sometimes opposite perceptions.

Both here, and over there, each one of us creates their own reality, according to their thoughts. The difference is that over there the creation happens instantaneously, while here, due to the space-time, the creation is much slower, so we have the chance to practice and learn how to do it.

This difference in beliefs and expectations causes different honest channelers and projectors to perceive different messages, to visualize different realities.

I like the one about the aquarium in the living room. Four people are sitting round it. One sees a fish swimming towards him, the other sees a fish swimming away from her, one sees a fish swimming from right to left and the other sees a fish swimming from left to right.
Old 02-04-2018, 02:40 PM
Master
Quote:
Originally Posted by Busby
I like the one about the aquarium in the living room. Four people are sitting round it. One sees a fish swimming towards him, the other sees a fish swimming away from her, one sees a fish swimming from right to left and the other sees a fish swimming from left to right.

lol. Sums it up.

The Humility, the Pride and the Humiliation.
Old 09-04-2018, 04:24 PM
Deactivated Account
I would say, there is a reality, which God created for you, which is your kingdom and your soul.

The other reality, is a human made soap-bubble, where like minded souls who miss-believe that they are bodies, meet together.
It is a place where impossilbe can be made possible. (impossible - like wars and death and opposition)

You are switching between the two's, but only one will last forever.
Old 15-06-2018, 02:33 PM
Master

We are well cushioned in our realities. It's a hard concept to understand, even for me, but we are allowed to believe as we believe. We see what we want to see. Each one of us. That is why I refuse to defend or argue my beliefs. I think each one of us has the right to believe what we believe until we decide differently.

Does that mean later, you will take on my beliefs or I will take on yours? No. And you shouldn't. Somewhere in higher vibrational dimensions, I've read, thing settle down a bit. But here in the lower vibrational dimensions we all go along at our own pace in our own way, in our own time, in our own place.
Old 16-06-2018, 02:25 AM
Master

Quote:
Originally Posted by Busby

I've read about that aquarium in Frank Kinslow's "Beyond Happiness".

Alain Aspect discovered that subatomic particles like electrons communicate with each other over vast distances, even millions of light years. What is astonishing about this discovery is that the communication happens instantaneously even at opposite ends of the universe. Einstein showed us that faster-than-light communication is impossible. So how can this be? David Bohm suggested that these subatomic particles are not really separate entities but two expressions of a much subtler energy/intelligence system. He said that we only perceive them to be separate.

To illustrate he explained it in this way. You are in one room and a fish in an aquarium is in another room. You are not told how many fish are in the aquarium. Someone has set up two video cameras so that you can see the fish. One camera is in the front of the aquarium and the other is pointed at the side. When you look at the two monitors you initially think that there are two fish, not one. That is because you see one image of the fish from the front and the other from the side. But soon you notice that the two fish tend to move in some kind of synchronicity. They float up and down together and when one turns to the side the other turns to face you. You might think that the fish were somehow communicating with each other. Bohm suggested that we were observing one electron from two different angles. In a linear universe this could not happen because of the restraints put on a single observer bound by space-time. That observer is limited by laser-like consciousness. If the universe were a hologram then this observation would be possible, and a great deal more.
Old 16-06-2018, 03:25 PM
Experiencer

There's this parable of the wise blind men and the elephant:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=iBqgr5xZLz0
Old 16-06-2018, 10:47 PM
Master

So very true Ordnael.
Old 17-06-2018, 04:46 PM
Master

Moral:

We have to remember that what we observe is not nature in itself, but nature exposed to our method of questioning.

— Werner Heisenberg[