Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Soulmates & Twin Flames

Old 05-10-2017, 07:55 PM
Deactivated Account
Your last few paragraphs were very hopeful 7Iluminaries.

It would be nice to see humanity/society transform as you say... with more people opening up to authentic love.

I see it alot in my modest sized circle... but... unfortunately I am in a microcosm which doesn't always reflect the larger view.
Though My heart is opening more each day to authentic love and life... so naturally I start to notice more of it in my life.
Old 05-10-2017, 08:23 PM
Master
Quote:
Originally Posted by emeraldheart
Well, I don't believe in magnets hahaha.... can't love something ya don't believe in LOL

That was actually a vague quote from a TV show... I watched 5 minutes before I read your comment!!

In all seriousness though - that comment cracked me up!
Doesn't believe in magnets, listen to it! I'll have you burned at the stake for heresy you despicable anti-magnetist!

I've long been attracted to magnets, in fairness. That's the old metal hip though.

(I'll get me coat.)
Old 05-10-2017, 08:58 PM
Deactivated Account
Yes - well I may just stop being so negative about magnets with a threat like that... I just wasn't 100% positive of their existence and was feeling a bit repelled by the whole idea

I'm am feeling rather neautral about it all now.
Please spare my life!!!! Wahhhh!
Dad jokes and all!!
Old 05-10-2017, 10:01 PM
Master
Nah, I think you signed your own death warrant with the dad jokes

No, no, I'm nothing if not a benign dictator (well, when I'm not being a sadistic so-and-so) and you're nothing if not contrite, so I'll let you off just this once, missy! Let it be known, though - no-one messes with the Magnetists!
Old 06-10-2017, 02:08 PM
Master
Quote:
Originally Posted by emeraldheart
Your last few paragraphs were very hopeful 7Iluminaries.

It would be nice to see humanity/society transform as you say... with more people opening up to authentic love.

I see it alot in my modest sized circle... but... unfortunately I am in a microcosm which doesn't always reflect the larger view.
Though My heart is opening more each day to authentic love and life... so naturally I start to notice more of it in my life.

Thank you for that, Emerald heart.
I wonder why when it comes right down to it, so many folks have trouble saying, yes, I see that too...seen it all my life all round...it is lacking, then, isn't it?

I find it especially odd on the soulmates thread that more folks don't speak to this more often. It's not just a one-on-one issue. It's much more universal and pervasive.

It's a human problem. A human lack. The particular and entrenched lack of lovingkindness / authentic (agape) love in adult non-familial male-female relationships is a fundamental and universal issue, common to every time and place, and to every culture.

I hear a clarion call from the angels on high and from the depths of our collective soul, to bring the focus to the places that lovingkindness / authentic (agape) love is most lacking. This pertains to many aspects of humanity on earth right now where authentic love is lacking. And thus it absolutely pertains to male-female relationships, as it has in every age and ever place.

Why is this so hard for folks to own and discuss?

I wonder....

Are we so used to the lack that we have simply become blind to it, even as we have already begun to own and acknowledge the lack of authentic love in many other aspects of our humanity? Because we absolutely can do better. We absolutely do not have to dehumanise one another and treat one another like objects, like animals, without regard for their highest good and for their dignity and sanctity. We absolutely can choose to love one another as people and as beloved friends, in either friendship or partnership. And men and women should be able to be either beloved friends OR both beloved friends and partners.

We have a sacred nobility about us, and we can do and be so much more to one another...exploitation and degradation are not where we have to live as a species. Lovingkindness and apape is the right of all persons, in all relationships, and we absolutely can strive for and yes, even attain this We simply have to will it and manifest it in our choices, day-by-day, from a place of love and grace within ourselves.

Peace & blessings
7L

Here we must be unafraid of what is difficult.

For all living beings in nature must unfold in their particular way

and become themselves despite all opposition.

-- Rainer Maria Rilke